Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How far will you go ?  (Read 2206 times)

godhomer

Hi guys, i was just wondering how far you are willing to travel for a punt. I can not travel very far which makes it hard in the area where i live.

Offline cueball

One hour drive max, any direction

Offline smiths

Hi guys, i was just wondering how far you are willing to travel for a punt. I can not travel very far which makes it hard in the area where i live.

A 60 mile round trip tops, fortunately I don't need to travel further usually though I did to punt with a WG I fancied enough to do so.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:08:15 pm by smiths »

password02

I am seeing a girl next week that I have been waiting to see since December 2014 - Finally seeing her as a In call - its a 300 miles round trip and a total of 6 hour driving - But she has been on my HL for +6 months and the only girl left on my HL for 2014.

We shall see if it is worth the 6 hour round trip end of the week.

godhomer

A 60 mile round trip tops, fortunately I don't need to travel further usually though I did to punt with a WG I fancied enough to do so.

If i didn't travel more than 60 miles round trip i would have to use only Darlo girls  :scare: :scare: :scare:.  Having said that Francesca of NNE is on my HL and does incalls in Darlo now and then. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Cuntminion

5 to 10 minutes walk

I'm not even joking

Online threechilliman

For me, it's more the opportunity that presents itself that determines how far I'll go. I'll plan around the time slot. I have a great opportunity later in the year to get off my own manor and get a slice of the action elsewhere.

Other than that, I'll poke my tongue as far up a girls arse as possible!

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

360 mile round journey, from Essex to Sheffield ------------ to see one of the girls featured in NIK's book, 3 hours there and three hours back.      :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline cueball

I'll poke my tongue as far up a girls arse as possible!

Getting fussy are we?

Ha ha

johnnyboy61

5 to 10 minutes walk

I'm not even joking
So now we all know that you live within half a mile of Khloe in Colindale as she's the only girl you've ever reviewed!!

Offline Cuntminion

So now we all know that you live within half a mile of Khloe in Colindale as she's the only girl you've ever reviewed!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

No flies on you, have a cookie Sherlock  :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

If there is a lady that I really want to see and she is based in city that I could go to without having to stay overnight, then I would certainly travel there, no matter how far that city is from my hometown!!!!!!!!!

One of my most recent punts took place in Newcastle (which is approx 200 miles from my hometown), where I saw a lady called Rosina X-Rated and I must say I had a good time with her!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Wilson85

The maximum I'd travel is two hours into London. Recently I've been visiting wgs in a brothel less than ten minutes drive away.

MrBridger

This thread has been done before and the best answer that time was something like 'about six inches in one direction, then six inches the other way, repeat....'  :lol:

I claim no credit, just struck me as hilarious at the time.

I'm sure someone can find the thread but I can't be arsed.

Offline Cuntminion

I can understand those travelling far for a certain girl or to keep their anonymity

I didn't want to travel for hours in case it was awful the had to take a long journey back

Statistically the odds are huge of bumping into the wg locally even though close and was one of the first things I discussed

Theirs no embarrassment on my part, I have nothing to hide from as anyone , not that I'm going to walk around in a ukp shirt
My concern was more for her, do you want me to ignore you? Say hello? And if so obviously not call you by wg name
Mate is a nice generic greeting for avoidance on names, so all's established but as said odds of bumping into her are astronomical

Chuckman

About half an hour unless there's one I really want to see which is very rare.

Offline Clooney

I am seeing a girl next week that I have been waiting to see since December 2014 - Finally seeing her as a In call - its a 300 miles round trip and a total of 6 hour driving - But she has been on my HL for +6 months and the only girl left on my HL for 2014.

We shall see if it is worth the 6 hour round trip end of the week.

I think that she may be the same girl who's been on my hot list for several months...

I'll definitely get round to it soon...

Flunt

Saturday used to be my punting day with distance no object. Sadly Tiffany for fun spoiled that idea when cancelling a booking when I was most of the way there. Just done Germany which was 810 miles drive round trip.

Offline Corus Boy

password02

I think that she may be the same girl who's been on my hot list for several months...

I'll definitely get round to it soon...

Review to follow later tonight -- Simply Awesome session - Fun Sexy Hot Brilliant Filthy - Really Top young 20 year old who is a great FCK

spkmstr48

Review to follow later tonight -- Simply Awesome session - Fun Sexy Hot Brilliant Filthy - Really Top young 20 year old who is a great FCK

Looking forward to reading it and seeing her again next week.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

spkmstr48

This thread has been done before and the best answer that time was something like 'about six inches in one direction, then six inches the other way, repeat....'  :lol:

I claim no credit, just struck me as hilarious at the time.

I'm sure someone can find the thread but I can't be arsed.

I believe my exact statement was:

"I prefer to travel about 6 inches, repeatedly."

spkmstr48

As far as my lust takes me!

This is the best answer this time as we could all substitute it for the answers we gave and it would be true.

Type_O_Negative

One hour using public transport in London. Travel Card or Oyster Card always in my pocket.

DeWallenFan

This is the best answer this time as we could all substitute it for the answers we gave and it would be true.

LOl soo true  :D  :drinks:

Offline Third Man

used to do Dundee to Edinburgh a fair bit, just the other day Newcastle to Leeds. but it was worth it despite all the roadworks, contraflows, 2+1 lanes which I'd never seen before,  also planning a Newcastle to Sheffield one sometime fairly soon, suppose it's who is available when you need to and circumstances suit.

Offline claretandblue

One hour using public transport in London. Travel Card or Oyster Card always in my pocket.
+1 time is money,I'm not wasting hour upon hour and a full tank of petrol on a prossie!

Offline Cuntminion

+1 time is money,I'm not wasting hour upon hour and a full tank of petrol on a prossie!

Testify

:drinks: