Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harem of Women  (Read 1142 times)

Offline SWLondon

Are there any good brothels know where a Harem of women are presented?  I've heard rumours about some dodgy places where you end up getting ripped off but I'd like to know of somewhere decent.

PMs are welcome if you are concerned about presenting too much info on the net.

Offline JamesRockford

An actual lineup of girls is somewhat old school and has gone the way of the golfball typewriter and the cuckoo clock.  The newfangled fad called the Interweb (or "DubDubDub") seems to have superceded this old practice and the physical beauty parade has been replaced by something that the nerds call "Jpegs".

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Too true and more's the shame.

The jpg. has two major challenges - it prevents the twinkle of the eye from being observed and more often than not is accompanied by its best friend Mr Photoshop

fredpunter

Too true and more's the shame.

The jpg. has two major challenges - it prevents the twinkle of the eye from being observed and more often than not is accompanied by its best friend Mr Photoshop

Nor is it affected by the passage of time or a diet of burgers and pizzas hastily consumed in Travelodge rooms.

Offline JamesRockford

Yes of course, and the imperfections of the humble jpeg also prevent it from reflecting curry-breath or a voice like a braying donkey.

The boys down at the tech lab are working on it, I suspect.

Offline pumps

Looking back, the last time I visited a brothel that had a large selection of women was way back in 2010 and that was in tooting & run by African's. Since then that style of establishment have all died away now 2 sometimes rarely 3 girls are the top amount.

Looking back though those places with a Harem of WG's tended to be a line up of ugly disgusting clock watching dogs lol 

Offline JamesRockford

Personally, being such an all-round softy - I would hate the idea of inspecting say 4 girls and rejecting 3 of them to their faces.  I know that we're the customer and business is brutal etc, but we're also humans and it seems a little degrading.  I can't see many of us enjoying suffering that rather personal rejection.

And now I'm off to download a screensaver of a fluffy pussycat.

Offline pumps

Personally, being such an all-round softy - I would hate the idea of inspecting say 4 girls and rejecting 3 of them to their faces.  I know that we're the customer and business is brutal etc, but we're also humans and it seems a little degrading.  I can't see many of us enjoying suffering that rather personal rejection.

And now I'm off to download a screensaver of a fluffy pussycat.

Usually they would come in 1 by 1 and you can then make your choice(s) with the maid, which I've always founds to be cool.

I used to feel a bit bad about rejecting a girl, but whatever if they cant handle it they need to find another occupation!

fredpunter

Whenever I am out with my chums I'm often struck by what different tastes we have in women. You may pick girl a but there's a good chance that the next punter will prefer girl b etc. So no need to feel guilty.