Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt - Nerves  (Read 3971 times)

SimonSays

Hi guys

First time punting and first time having fun with a woman in general. So My nerves are through the roof.

Why are some girls just rude about things, others wanting money in advance (I'll get more to this later) and others seem really nice!

I contacted a load of girls on AW and put a reverse booking up. Its for next month when I finally get a holiday from work.

The first girl seemed all nice and polite saying shes from a different town (over 100 miles away) but shes prepared to travel as its more descreet for her. Fine I thought. Her profile had inconsistencies. Such as her sizes and pictures (I later found from here she has different profiles - so thanks guys!) I asked for her sizes, She replied "Not sure I'll get measured tomorrow" I give it a week and ask her if she got measured and she started ranting on "I was needy and if I wasn't needy I wouldn't be paying for it". Fine I thought I'll find someone else

Girl number 2, No AW feedback, No feedback on here, Agreed to everything I wanted promised to send me some pictures. I was like great. Asked for them and she replies she wants a deposit of half the booking cost upfront to show I am genuine and then she will consider sending photos.

Girl number 3 seems really nice, putting me at ease. All my requests are fine and she doesn't need a deposit.

I guess you get the crazies with the good ones? I hope!

How did you deal with the nerves before your first meet? Its not till the end of next month and I'm in two minds. What did you guys do?

PS First post so hi everyone!

Offline smiths

Hi guys

First time punting and first time having fun with a woman in general. So My nerves are through the roof.

Why are some girls just rude about things, others wanting money in advance (I'll get more to this later) and others seem really nice!

I contacted a load of girls on AW and put a reverse booking up. Its for next month when I finally get a holiday from work.

The first girl seemed all nice and polite saying shes from a different town (over 100 miles away) but shes prepared to travel as its more descreet for her. Fine I thought. Her profile had inconsistencies. Such as her sizes and pictures (I later found from here she has different profiles - so thanks guys!) I asked for her sizes, She replied "Not sure I'll get measured tomorrow" I give it a week and ask her if she got measured and she started ranting on "I was needy and if I wasn't needy I wouldn't be paying for it". Fine I thought I'll find someone else

Girl number 2, No AW feedback, No feedback on here, Agreed to everything I wanted promised to send me some pictures. I was like great. Asked for them and she replies she wants a deposit of half the booking cost upfront to show I am genuine and then she will consider sending photos.

Girl number 3 seems really nice, putting me at ease. All my requests are fine and she doesn't need a deposit.

How did you deal with the nerves before your first meet? Its not till the end of next month and I'm in two minds. What did you guys do?

So why don't you arrange a punt with a WG recommended on here by a punter or punters you find credible. In your position its certainly what I would be doing.

As to nerves, take a deep breath and try to relax and go for it is my advice. The last time I felt nerves and in that case fear as well was before my first party, I nearly walked but am very glad I didn't as it opened up the party scene to me.

NEVER pay a WG a deposit, its not how punting works, its a pay on the day in front of the WG process. Rude WGs will always exist, my logic is I would rather find out a WG is like that before I travel and meet her to find out.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Name and shame the first two girls. The first one is a lying cunt, need to get measured tomorrow what a load of bullshit. I know my leg length, waist size and chest size and I'm a man. Women obsess over that shit, of course she knows her true dress size. You'll find age and dress size are what most women lie about. As for the second one never pay a deposit, even if it is £10.

See someone established with good reviews on here and you'll probably be fine.

Offline Itsnotshy

Welcome Simonsays.Over a month seems too long to wait to me.Maybe just better to dive in and get the first over with. My first I made my mind up and did the deed the same day.Parlours are good for this,but don't expect too much first time.

Offline daveev

My first punt was not good, girl was great it was me, nervous struggling to perform, but if you're young you might be better, just dont worry about the girl, let her make you happy, i was trying to hard, its your hour of fun remember that, and like the guys say, make sure she has good feed back.

SimonSays

Oh I did. I've gone for Tarma Mae. All the reviews have been really good.

The first girl was Mya85 External Link/Members Only I would have thought she could have checked her clothing that fits her and her bra which all have her size in them. Sad thing is her tits look amazing

The second girl is MissPaige External Link/Members Only Her tits are just massive.

Thanks for the help guys.

SimonSays

Welcome Simonsays.Over a month seems too long to wait to me.Maybe just better to dive in and get the first over with. My first I made my mind up and did the deed the same day.Parlours are good for this,but don't expect too much first time.

Its time and getting away from prying eyes.

How did you deal with the nerves before a punt?

Offline AnthG

How did you deal with the nerves before a punt?

By simply keeping this famous line of a book into the back of my head "Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway"

When you get into the room, hand over the cash and say, this is your first punt so am very nervous. The girl will understand. She had her first booking some time back and will have been just as nervous for that as you are now.

Remember a few things.

1. If you get sweaty from nerves. There is a shower to use as soon as you get in.
2. If you get nerves so cannot perform. She doesn't care as all she wants is your money. You are actually an easy booking for her which she'll like if there is no sex. But there is always other stuff you can do than just intercourse that will mean you get less nervous for punt number 2.
3. The girl doesn't care if you are a stud or if you cannot even rustle the sheets during sex.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Madone1

Some spot on advice here and top man for naming and shaming that pair never pay anything until your in the room with the girl. Deposits is not how this shit works if you told her it was your first punt then the bitch was trying to rip you off.

Nerves is always hard I hate having to walk into hotels and through reception but once your in there and your dicks hard you will be fine. :thumbsup:

yorkshire123

As it looks like you are from the NW area why not try one of the many parlours?
If you can walk into a waiting room with other punters in, pick a girl from the line up, do the business & walk out as bold as brass then walking up to an indies doorstep or through a hotel reception will be a fucking breeze.

Trust me its a great way to learn the ropes & not so much of a financial outlay, unless you get hooked & go every day  :cool:

Offline Madone1

If you can walk into a waiting room with other punters in, pick a girl from the line up, do the business & walk out as bold as brass then walking up to an indies doorstep or through a hotel reception will be a fucking breeze.

Trust me its a great way to learn the ropes & not so much of a financial outlay, unless you get hooked & go every day  :cool:

+ parlours was where I started like a lot of guys I guess that whole yeah just this once to see what it's like soon turns into 10 years later. :D

Offline Hobbit

My first punt was a handjob, didn't want to jump into the deep end straightaway.  :scare:

With regards to nerves, I just have a glass of wine before a punt, does the trick for me to settle the nerves.   :coolgirl:

Offline Itsnotshy

I agree,and a lot safer for a newbee.As for nerves the longer you leave it the worse it will get,trust me on this I come from a long line of neurotics.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:39:27 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline Cuntminion

Not just punting but most things

Face nerves head on, you quickly become accustomed to new situations

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'd suggest getting a sensual massage with hand or blow job first. It'll get you used to the experience of meeting a stranger, paying them, getting your kit off and getting intimate. Once you've done that I reckon you'll be more confident going to a "full scale" punt.

mastershifu

Hi guys

Welcome Simon. Hope you have a great time in your future punts   :)

Just one thing. reading your post I'll say stay a million miles away from the type girl number 2. no AW or UKP feed back, promises all, wants deposit...  Sounds like a con artist :wacko:.

Offline flash1965

Oh I did. I've gone for Tarma Mae. All the reviews have been really good.
Thanks for the help guys.

You have picked a good one, works from a large hotel so no issues with the reception, don't know why your waiting for a month, usally works Mon-Fri

SimonSays

You have picked a good one, works from a large hotel so no issues with the reception, don't know why your waiting for a month, usally works Mon-Fri
Sadly so do I (And most weekends!) so have to wait for a month till I'm on leave

I'd suggest getting a sensual massage with hand or blow job first. It'll get you used to the experience of meeting a stranger, paying them, getting your kit off and getting intimate. Once you've done that I reckon you'll be more confident going to a "full scale" punt.

I can't have a massage. I've got something wrong with my nerves and muscles in both my arms and shoulders.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I am really looking forward to it. It means a lot that there is a place where guys of mutual interest can talk. Its more friendlier than the other place.

WHen you guys do the paperwork do you hand it in an envelope or not?

SimonSays

Do you get many girls with different AW identities?

Offline flash1965

I prefer envelope, but it’s entirely up to you, its personal preference

mastershifu

I usually do cash directly out of my wallet. But not in a cold fashion... couple of compliments, bit small talk and then I myself mention the cash saying i may forget... (cause I actually do tend to forget :) )

SimonSays

I guess the girls don't care.

Also. If I see a girl called "anal4eva" (Not a real girl just an example) and no reference of their name, Is it a no to ask them what to call them. I guess I can't knock on and ask for "anal4eva"?

Also hair, Do you trim it, shave it all away or keep it all? Whats the custom or again is it personal choice?

Sorry for all the questions!

Offline AnthG

Also. If I see a girl called "anal4eva" (Not a real girl just an example) and no reference of their name, Is it a no to ask them what to call them. I guess I can't knock on and ask for "anal4eva"?

If I have understood what you are asking correctly, then this one is a potential mine field. As girls hate being called their working name in public - which good reason.

So if you need to buzz on an intercom or make a phone call to her or whatever try and be discreet on calling her the working same.

So like don't go "HI, IS THIS TOYAH" (the all caps was done on purpose to imply shouting it down the phone).

Just use some commonsense on this one basically. The girl will not want her neighbors to know anything. And not have her working name said anywhere near her street or building.

Also hair, Do you trim it, shave it all away or keep it all? Whats the custom or again is it personal choice?

In terms of hair. The less there is, the more chances you have of getting OWO.

This topic is pretty helpful on what to do.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8599
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 05:23:01 pm by AnthG »

SimonSays

If I have understood what you are asking correctly, then this one is a potential mine field. As girls hate being called their working name in public - which good reason.

So if you need to buzz on an intercom or make a phone call to her or whatever try and be discreet on calling her the working same.

So like don't go "HI, IS THIS TOYAH" (the all caps was done on purpose to imply shouting it down the phone).

Just use some commonsense on this one basically. The girl will not want her neighbors to know anything. And not have her working name said anywhere near her street or building.

Exactly what I mean, Instead of saying "HI IS THIS ANAL4EVA" I could knock on and say "Hi is this Sarah?" if you get me?

Thanks for the link :)

Offline smiths

I guess the girls don't care.

Sorry for all the questions!

Ask them when your enquiring what their name is if its not stated on their profile. YOUR the one paying so its up to you how you present yourself, though ensuring your clean is of course essential. My advice is carefully count the money out in front of the WG so she agrees its correct as that means "mis-understandings" shouldn't occur, no envelope is needed.

mastershifu

Exactly what I mean, Instead of saying "HI IS THIS ANAL4EVA" I could knock on and say "Hi is this Sarah?" if you get me?

Thanks for the link :)

Actually that scenario happened to me a few weeks ago. In my case I just said I am xyz(this is just an example). where xyz is actually a normal male name and something I use on AW. So no one would be suspicious and she knew it was me...

Offline AnthG

You still risk getting the girls wrath unfortunately as her real name wont be Sarah.

There are a few profiles I have seen on AW where the girl says in the FAQ if you call her by her working name e.g Sarah, anywhere near or inside the building then the booking is off and she wont see you.

Offline Tiger63

Hi Simon.
Iam also quite new to this as well,however I have been to swingers clubs and did a bit on the dogging scene as well.
Still didnt stop me getting nervous though.
First 2 punts were disasters and I nearly gave up there and then.....and then I got in touch(by accident) with a wg who has sort of taken me under her wing...had a couple of 30 mins with her that have been great and she messages me names of her friends who also work and she recommends me to them.
She is  wg though and I dont forget it.
Hope you have fun mate :hi:

Offline smiths

You still risk getting the girls wrath unfortunately as her real name wont be Sarah.

There are a few profiles I have seen on AW where the girl says in the FAQ if you call her by her working name e.g Sarah, anywhere near or inside the building then the booking is off and she wont see you.

I cant believe this bollocks about a WGs name. Just ask them what it is when you call or email them BEFORE the punt. When I ring a WG its up to HER whether to answer it or not, if she decides to do so I speak to her about the service she is advertising, if she is out in public that's her responsibility not mine. I am prepared to call back when it is convenient to her if I want to see her enough if she asks me to. None of this is rocket science, its basic common sense, though I appreciate some people haven't got any of that.

SimonSays

Thats a fair point. I guess I could always text or call them when I am outside and say I'm outside.

Is there anything in etiquette thats a no?

Offline threechilliman

Envelopes are for beginners. I used to use them as I found it more discrete when I started. Now I just have the correct sum  in my pocket and show them ALL the notes to make sure it's correct. Had a bit of a moment the other day when her advertised rate was £50 for half an hour but she was working from a parlour. When I entered, the receptionist asked for £45 so I had to ask for change!

tcm

Offline smiths

Thats a fair point. I guess I could always text or call them when I am outside and say I'm outside.

Is there anything in etiquette thats a no?

Which is what I do at every punt. Don't knock on the WGs door earlier than your agreed booking with her as she might still be busy with the punter before you, or just not like it. I call when in the area and if the WG then says come straight in then all the better for me.

SimonSays

Which is what I do at every punt. Don't knock on the WGs door earlier than your agreed booking with her as she might still be busy with the punter before you, or just not like it. I call when in the area and if the WG then says come straight in then all the better for me.

So if Im heading to an escorts place I could be seeing the previous client as I'm leaving?

Offline AnthG

I cant believe this bollocks about a WGs name. Just ask them what it is when you call or email them BEFORE the punt. When I ring a WG its up to HER whether to answer it or not, if she decides to do so I speak to her about the service she is advertising, if she is out in public that's her responsibility not mine. I am prepared to call back when it is convenient to her if I want to see her enough if she asks me to. None of this is rocket science, its basic common sense, though I appreciate some people haven't got any of that.

I just basically outside the flat say "Hi its Anthony, I am here for the 2 o' clock". And the girl immediately knows who I am.

No need to break any discretion or anything.

I guess the problem is, WGs often pick such stupid names that scream out "I am a prostitute" so thus they then feel the need to say in their AW profile "Do not Call me Latoya, Sienna, Misty etc inside the building or the bookings off".

Like you say its not that big of a deal, its just commonsense.

You can kind of see why they do it, as there will always be one git out there who screams loudly on the stairs outside to her building on the phone to her saying. "Hi Misty, I am here for that 30 minute booking with you now, is it ok to come up now".

So if Im heading to an escorts place I could be seeing the previous client as I'm leaving?

You are starting to worry far too much over the incidentals. Trust me, it will turn to neurosis and you will be a nervous wreck your first punt.

Just book someone reliable and well reviewed on the forum and trust her to set it up all correctly and go with the flow under her directions. It will go fine if you do that.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 05:58:35 pm by AnthG »

Offline Tiger63

I was at a block of flats in Newcastle...Anth will know it......and there was a window cleaner there who saw what number button I pressed   " give her it hard from me mate" he shouted...."tell him to fuck off" came out the intercom :D
It actually relaxed me a bit and we had a good laugh when i got into her flat

Offline AnthG

I was at a block of flats in Newcastle...Anth will know it......and there was a window cleaner there who saw what number button I pressed   " give her it hard from me mate" he shouted...."tell him to fuck off" came out the intercom :D

Thats brilliant that  :lol:

yorkshire123

Fuck me son maybe you should think of a name change to Simonasks.
Maybe a good read of the punting wiki will put you in good stead External Link/Members Only

I do hope your not trying to take the piss out of the UKP members generous nature of information sharing as you will be found out sooner or later  ;)

mastershifu

It actually relaxed me a bit and we had a good laugh when i got into her flat

hah hah hah... I almost fell off the chair  :lol:

fjb

I myself am in a similar position to Simon and am taking the plunge at the back end of this week. I've decided to go for an older experienced lady with good feedback. I assume I'll be nervous come the day but just wanted to thank you all for your advice.

Offline cueball

Stop flapping Simon, knock on the door, enter, pay, say hi, if you like what you see let your dick do all the thinking.

Don't shave your bollocks on the day, if you nick yourself and arrive bleeding you'll be lucky to get a handshake.

Offline smiths

As he is leaving and your entering or as your leaving you might see the WGs next punter arriving though you might not realise who they are of course unless you see them come out or go into her place.

Offline threechilliman

What concerns me Simon, having just read your opener again, is that this is your first time with a woman - or have I missed something?

If it is, you need to see a well reviewed girl off here and let her know you've never had pussy before. Once done, please write a review as we'd all love to hear about your little adventure I'm sure!!!

Now get the fuck on with it. :diablo:

tcm

Offline threechilliman

As he is leaving and your entering or as your leaving you might see the WGs next punter arriving though you might not realise who they are of course unless you see them come out or go into her place.

Yes, Smiths is right. Try to remember as you get all smoochy with her, she had another guys dick inside her not ten minutes before you arrived.

tcm

MrBridger

I myself am in a similar position to Simon and am taking the plunge at the back end of this week. I've decided to go for an older experienced lady with good feedback. I assume I'll be nervous come the day but just wanted to thank you all for your advice.

Blimey most of us start at the front end. Fair play to you. :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Blimey most of us start at the front end. Fair play to you. :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha ha

Offline Sonny Crockett

When I decide to embark on a punt, I do my research first..........

This starts with Adultwork where I do a search for ladies that do anal in a specific postcode area...... Then I go for the ones that have feedback and read their profile...... Then if I like the look of them, I contact them about their availability........ Then if they agree, I make an AW booking request........ Then on a day of the booking I contact them by phone (or text) to say I'm coming and ask for their location details...... I get the location details and travel to their place...... Once I get to their place, I then contact them and ask for their flat/house/hotel room number..... I get their door number and I head to that room.......

Through doing research and communicating with the lady beforehand and knowing what I want........ I don't feel any nerves at all........ In fact I eagerly look forward to meeting her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

MrBridger

When I decide to embark on a punt, I do my research first..........

This starts with Adultwork where I do a search for ladies that do anal in a specific postcode area...... Then I go for the ones that have feedback and read their profile...... Then if I like the look of them, I contact them about their availability........ Then if they agree, I make an AW booking request........ Then on a day of the booking I contact them by phone (or text) to say I'm coming and ask for their location details...... I get the location details and travel to their place...... Once I get to their place, I then contact them and ask for their flat/house/hotel room number..... I get their door number and I head to that room.......

Through doing research and communicating with the lady beforehand and knowing what I want........ I don't feel any nerves at all........ In fact I eagerly look forward to meeting her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

If you have to search for her arse by postcode I think she's been at it too long...

Offline Cuntminion

Yes, Smiths is right. Try to remember as you get all smoochy with her, she had another guys dick inside her not ten minutes before you arrived.

tcm

The fact this is the case is a turn on of sorts

Does this make me a bad person  :unknown:

Offline cueball

First time punting      first time having fun with a woman in general.

A day of firsts eh Simon

Offline Cuntminion

I think a month away is too far away the anticipation will fuck the nerves

My first punt
Friday decided fuck it I'm gonna try this
Saturday research , contact, booking
Sure it was the Monday I went mix of nerves and adrenaline, now that's out the way best thing I ever decided to do

Okay it costs but this is the life I left behind

Hidden Image/Members Only