Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Tiffany - Old Street - Excellent Punt  (Read 3578 times)

15 review(s) for shy.tiffany (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vivago

External Link/Members Only

Was intrigued by the comparison made between Tiffany and Sweet Chantelle in a recent review. Chantelle was a favourite from a couple of years ago so a new and improved version was a temptation that I couldn't resist.

Comms:  Largely by text was no problem although there was a worrying silence when I arrived on time ands was outside her block. I momentarily thought 'here we go again' but turned out she was in the shower(good girl) and quickly buzzed in about 5 minutes late.

Remuneration: 100 for the hour all inclusive. No extras.

Venue: A largish flat in a tower block about 10 minutes stroll from Old Street Tube. It's legally a brothel as there are more than 2 girls working there.Small room with single bed which might pose a problem for the larger punter. Shower facilities offered and declined.

Appearance: Just my type. Freshly faced girl-next-door type with a good shapely body. Said she is 20 and no reason to doubt her. Good size breasts with responsive nipples. Flat tummy. Saw no tats. No smokers breath. All in all..lovely.

Performance: Says she has only been on the job for a month so no sex siren here but I thoroughly enjoyed my hour with Tiffany. FK with a little tongue action and she was enthusiahstic and up for everything I wanted to do with her. CIM no problem. She has a deliciously shapely tight pink pussy which responded well to clitoral stimulus. Came twice in the hour which is becoming increasingly rare for me and is testament to how much she turned me on. Once in the mouth (and didn't see her spit) and once, following sex, after a tit wank. Only possible slight negative is that she didn't like fingers inside.

Conclusion: WGs like Tiffany is what good punting is all about. I very seldom repeat as there are too many girls out there but for her I can see an exception.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

mrhappypants

Good news and thank you for backing up Robbies view.  How do you rate her attractiveness relative to Chantelle please? 

Dave

Offline Vivago

How do you rate her attractiveness relative to Chantelle please?

To be honest, it's been over two years since I last saw Chantelle and so, although I remember her as a pretty girl, I wouldn't really like to compare them. I would rate Tiffany as a solid seven.  She was a definite nine when, gazing up at her face from a position between her wide open legs, I watched as she frigged herself to heaven. Whorrrh.

Offline jesus_jones

Glad you had a good time. Couldn't be more different from my experience:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54262.0

Doesn't dfk properly, unenthusiastic and left me feeling depressed.

mrhappypants

Hi Jesus,  I may be wrong but I am pretty sure this is a different girl.  Blond Vikki is tall with long blond hair (distinctive) and a nice figure but a shit attitude from my experience of her.  She used to work out of the flat on R***** Street near old street but moved out a few months ago as far as I can tell.. 

Tiffany is a relatively new profile and apparently not the same girl as traded under a profile of the same name at the same address at the end of last year by all accounts (Robbies review).  Check the thread on the London board or advise if you know better please.

Dave

Offline jesus_jones

Hi Jesus,  I may be wrong but I am pretty sure this is a different girl.  Blond Vikki is tall with long blond hair (distinctive) and a nice figure but a shit attitude from my experience of her.  She used to work out of the flat on R***** Street near old street but moved out a few months ago as far as I can tell.. 

Tiffany is a relatively new profile and apparently not the same girl as traded under a profile of the same name at the same address at the end of last year by all accounts (Robbies review).  Check the thread on the London board or advise if you know better please.

Dave

Hi mate. I definitely didn't see Blond Vikki. The girl I saw was brunette and I'm pretty sure this 'Shy Tiffany' is the same bird I saw (while the face is blurred, the hair, figure, height and that black dress are all the same). On her old profile as 'glamour Vikki' she had some professional photos.

Same flat as well on R***** street, although I concede there are probably quite a few Polish wg's matching the above description.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:30:35 pm by jesus_jones »

mrhappypants

Jesus,

thanks for the advice.  Looks like proceed with caution at this location, as always.

Dave

Offline Vivago

Doesn't dfk properly, unenthusiastic and left me feeling depressed.

When did you see her? The girl I saw told me that she had only been in town for a month and I don't see any reason for her to lie. She really was a very attractive girl and a good punt.

One distinguishing feature she had is the small brace on her teeth.

Offline jesus_jones

The girl I saw told me that she had only been in town for a month and I don't see any reason for her to lie.

News flash: Whores lie. A lot. I saw her in April at the same flat. She has been around since March, was in Kings Cross for a while too.

It's the same flat and girl looks the same. I concede it could be someone new, but I find it unlikely given the coincidences.

Offline Vivago

News flash: Whores lie. A lot. I saw her in April at the same flat. She has been around since March, was in Kings Cross for a while too.

It's the same flat and girl looks the same. I concede it could be someone new, but I find it unlikely given the coincidences.

Well, if it is the same girl, she sure has brushed up her service skills. :thumbsup:

scorpion61

Agreed - she is excellent. There are clear face pics in her PG if Jesus would be willing to take a look and see if it is the same girl he saw. But even if she is I can only go on my experience with her - will be going back.

Offline jesus_jones

If someone can send me a pic I could confirm.

Anyway, glad to read you guys got a good service - regardless of who she is!

Offline Vivago

OK, I sent one to you. Is she the same girl?

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks for the PM. I'm certain that's the same girl.

Maybe I had a bad experience/didn't click, or perhaps she's upped her game.

Offline darkknightrises

Anyone want to fess up about being the Punter txting for the flat number in front of the flats on google maps .....  :P

Funtimes

Can anyone PM a face pic as well?

Thanks