Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaved completely or trimmed? Join my campaign  (Read 6507 times)

Offline bigmc

Two tone

Shaved.... no pubes in my mouth then

+1 big time

I hate getting pubes in my mouth

Offline jlike

As bushy as they come for me. I have one wg, ex AW, who I still see (paid of course) who shaves in the summer but lets it grow in the winter for me.

d00fer

Anything from 2005 onwards according to that pic earlier in the thread

Just Some Bloke

The more hair the better for me. I love stroking it.

Horn Reborn

Trimmed or unshaved.  Shaved only acceptable occasionally on younger girls.  Nothing looks more ridiculous than a shaved MILF...plucked Turkey comes to mind.

Ben4454

Trimmed.

Bare pussy makes it look like a 12 year olds.

Offline ArtVandalay

Shaved

Nothing compares when going down on a girl

pking_paul

2,000 ish, nicely trimmed and prepared, as said above, especially blonde landing strips for me  :thumbsup:

Offline fudi_maar

Trimmed, or even with a natural-ish triangle. Definitely don't like completly shaved.

Loveit

Many thanks to all who continue to vote. Admittedly shaven is the most popular pussy presentation but the balance of about 60/40 suggests more girls should consider trimmed to satisfy a significant demand.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Many thanks to all who continue to vote. Admittedly shaven is the most popular pussy presentation but the balance of about 60/40 suggests more girls should consider trimmed to satisfy a significant demand.
Yeah I have to say i'm surprised at how many like trimmed or a landing strip etc, I always wrongly assumed that everybody preferred shaved apart from a few people

Online Dogbreath

Trimmed, especially blonde or redhead. Ginger pubes, mmmmmm.

Offline PLeisure

Many will agree that clean-shaven (or better still, waxed/ lasered) allows for a cleaner oral experience. Smoother. I used to hate snagging a pube in my mouth after enthusiastic cunnilingus. Likewise when she'd be performing fellatio.
That said, if she looked like External Link/Members Only, I really wouldn't complain  :dancegirl:

Loveit

Trimmed, especially blonde or redhead. Ginger pubes, mmmmmm.
Now you're talking :yahoo:

Offline 123Mel456

certainly not fully shaven, Tidy trimmed,  is my preference

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Up to whatever the lady chooses, after all its her pussy she strokes it as she likes with a brush comb or shaver;!..

Offline tantric talents

Offline iPad3

Shaved, I saw a pretty fit girl recently who was trimmed and frankly it put me off a bit on going down on her,

However as above waxed or laser even better!!

Offline Daiawn

Shaved  but I don't mind neatly trimmed.

willmo1

Shaved. Pussy hair scares  me now.  :D

Offline PLeisure

However as above waxed or laser even better!!

Now we're talking.....  :drinks:

Offline johnbanebridge

Shaved for me but on some woman a landing strip (especially on blonde women) or neatly trimmed is very sexy in my view.

Great thread by the way.

Offline CheeseYa

Landing strip circa 2000 or 2005 is my preference.

Offline 123Mel456

Yeah landing strip 1996 - 2000 for me
Think we maybe we could do with a section to list all the trimmed / Hairy girls as they are so rare to find ?

Offline Wilson85

I visited a prossie last night who had hers trimmed 1990/1996 style. It was neatly trimmed but a real thick thatch of hair too. And she was relaxed about shaving her legs/arms.

I loved it.

pierrot

Shaved perhaps with a small strip, I used to detest going down on the wifes hairy bush.

Type_O_Negative

At this moment i'm a bit fed up with all these bald pussies so nice landing strip for me please!

Dandyman

Hawkwind71

Shaved

Hate going home with a pube in my teeth.
Not popular with the missus.

milfwklover

Shaved, or neatly trimmed. Never gone down on an unshaven bush but for some reason I'd love to on a red-head.:P

Offline jsparky

I have grown to like fully shave now, it was so much easier to eat out their pussy!

Offline iPad3

I know I've had my say but it's just occurred I keep my old chap fully shaved and always punts freshly shaved so completely smooth, whilst  most don't say anything a number of girls have said how much they like it.

Offline Caratacus

Trimmed. Brazilian or landing strip

Offline G.Raff

Shaved for me but don't mind neatly trimmed one too
 :hi:

Oldbutnew

Asian Hunter

For penetration sex, either shaved or trimmed don't mind.

Licking out pussy, shaven only. (selfish I know :D)

Asian Hunter

On the subject of "Shaved completely or trimmed" Do you guys shave or trim down below?

I trim around the balls, but shave the length of the shaft.

Hawkwind71

On the subject of "Shaved completely or trimmed" Do you guys shave or trim down below?

I trim around the balls, but shave the length of the shaft.

Shave the shaft and trim the balls. Have received some positive comments as a result.

ChrisQ

Shaved, trimmed or natural are all fine with me.