Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stinks of desperation!  (Read 4191 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only

Brooke Angel xoxo Edinburgh

SWO for one day only.  I'm presuming she is offering Sex WithOut. Bareback?

Had her on my radar but she just dropped off.

RandyF

Desperation seems to be what this group 'scottish lassies' specializes in.

None of them look particularly Scottish either  :rolleyes:

Offline tazman1002001

The profile q&a's say she does not offer bareback......where are you getting that from?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

The profile q&a's say she does not offer bareback......where are you getting that from?

In the headline Taz

ONCE IN A LIFETIME SWO FOR ONE DAY ONLY £150 30MINS £250 1 HOUR!!!

And those prices suggest that it is bareback that's on offer...for one day only, take it the 'SWO' is a cunning way to avoid using the actual word.  :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:47:43 am by RandyF »

chico1000

Some skanks may go for that but she will never be forgotten on here.

GusFring

All the best to the gentleman who is her last client of the day.

I also emailed her and she confirmed that bareback is on offer for one day only  :wackogirl:

RandyF

I also emailed her and she confirmed that bareback is on offer for one day only  :wackogirl:

I.e barebacks always been on offer if you've been willing to pay 2.5x her going rate.

Once in a lifetime she said.

Sadly your lifetime could be shortened considerably should it all go terribly wrong!

B

She used to go under the name xSexyMeganx. From reviews on here it would seem she used to work in one of the sauna's.

James999

This thread got reported by "Sharaz" on the basis that " it's wrong to talk about others" guess she / he doesn't grasp the concept of the forum  :sarcastic:

Offline FF2019

Uh oh!!!

Shameshe is a nice lass... Oh well bye bye from my hot list

Offline Poopster

This thread got reported by "Sharaz" on the basis that " it's wrong to talk about others" guess she / he doesn't grasp the concept of the forum  :sarcastic:

That's given me a good laugh.  What are we supposed to talking about on a hooring forum?? 

"I was going to go hooring last night but the weather was shite."
"Oh aye, who were you going to see?"
"Can't tell you, it's wrong to talk about hoors who advertise their wares online."

Offline bigmike32

Shes on my list but i can take her off it i dont to want catch some disease cos shes giving it away bareback.

Offline Dpr180

I saw her in the summer there in a flat in dumbiedykes,  was a bit of a dump with another working girl there sitting around drinking,   Megan I think she was calling herself was nice enough,  bareback wasn't offered or ever mentioned at all,  all in all it was a good punt,  shes a bit skinny but pretty good looking, decent enough fake tits,  really tight pussy and very good owo and she swallowed the lot, 

Offline Squire Haggard

I think that she's the same Megan that used to work in Newtown Sauna.

Q. Do I do bareback?   A. I would never do this i care about my health and so should you I will not consider this so please don't ask as you will be ignored!

Could she have been advertising bareback for just one day, then telling everyone that she's fully booked that day?  Maybe she sees that as a way of getting more punters, who knows.  When I saw her, she didn't seem to be nuts enough to offer bareback IMO.

Offline DickDiver

Could she have been advertising bareback for just one day, then telling everyone that she's fully booked that day?  Maybe she sees that as a way of getting more punters, who knows.

She should quit her career in advertising! Why would someone who would never EVER bareback want a heap of customers who were only interested in her because she was advertising bareback.

Let's be more honest with ourselves. Best case, she got a big credit card bill in and funded it by taking a day's worth of punter's porridge and then regretted it.

I'm sure she's been tested since and all clear so fill your boots if you dare.

I quizzed her after the event and she said she never followed it through /got any takers.

Maybe that's true, make your own judgement.

bensonhedges20

I quizzed her after the event and she said she never followed it through /got any takers.

Maybe that's true, make your own judgement.

And you fell for that hook line and sinker

The whole group imo is off limits now
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:57:37 am by bensonhedges20 »

And you fell for that hook line and sinker

Er...no I f*ckin didn't actually!

I never visited her but all I'm suggesting is that if you (or anyone else) believes her and wants to take the chance, go ahead!

RandyF

Yep, they always were off limits as far as I was concerned - way before the leader of the pack was on the hoor till 10mins before her waters broke, and the other skank had a barebacking free for all, when she needed a swally/tenner bag.

Fucking minging the lot them.