Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny slutty girl  (Read 1651 times)

Offline jamesdoug

Hi,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never been with her but I would love to have a go.
Anyone knows why her feedbacks are hidden ?

She is well reviewed on here but she didn't read my email deleting it
and she doesn't no longer show her feedbacks...

vt

Hiding feedback usually implies there's something negative there a girl doesn't want you to read...but I don't know anything specific about this particular case.

Type_O_Negative

Hi,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never been with her but I would love to have a go.
Anyone knows why her feedbacks are hidden ?

She is well reviewed on here but she didn't read my email deleting it
and she doesn't no longer show her feedbacks...

I remember that story - it happened last winter, she got first negative feedback - that's why it's hidden.

Sylvester

The reason her feedback is hidden is that after West8 posted his review of their meeting, in which he stated she gave him some free time, her AW account was heavily trolled and she received a lot of unpleasant 'feedback only' feedbacks, so she chose to hide her feedback.

Up until that point Kasia's feedback had been immaculate. 

I know this because I was with her when she chose to hide her FB.  It was a difficult and deeply unfair episode for her.  Another great example of one of West8's reviews causing damage to an entirely unblameworthy girl.  He was a liability, and is no loss to this site.

Sylvester

I remember that story - it happened last winter, she got first negative feedback - that's why it's hidden.

Also, if you don't actually know the answer, it's best not to just chuck out a guess....

Offline claretandblue

weird, she sent me a message today in response to an email i sent her over a month ago, might try and see her soon

Sylvester

weird, she sent me a message today in response to an email i sent her over a month ago, might try and see her soon
If you haven't seen her, you really should.  Kasia is one of the very best girls I have seen.  Great fun and up for almost anything.

Offline claretandblue

If you haven't seen her, you really should.  Kasia is one of the very best girls I have seen.  Great fun and up for almost anything.

she was high up the hotlist before she had to go back home, definitely one i want to see! :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Also, if you don't actually know the answer, it's best not to just chuck out a guess....

Here comes the referee  :sarcastic:
I did think you fucked off from this site...

Sylvester

Here comes the referee  :sarcastic:
I did think you fucked off from this site...

Sorry - that would have left you free to spout bullshit.  Can't have that now can we?

Type_O_Negative

Sorry - that would have left you free to spout bullshit.  Can't have that now can we?

After that business with Elle in marty's thread about sms from GUM (PMs to other members and all this staff) - you are bullshit. A well camouflaged white-knight and possessive control freak. Your favourite whore and her money was more important than other punter's health. Fuck off.

Sylvester

After that business with Elle in marty's thread about sms from GUM (PMs to other members and all this staff) - you are bullshit. A well camouflaged white-knight and possessive control freak. Your favourite whore and her money was more important than other punter's health. Fuck off.

*yawn*. You my friend are unimaginative, mundane and boring.  Please try harder.

We both know the reason you have taken a dislike to me is because I know just how hypocritical you were about Olivia.  You really should try to get over it, it's very unhealthy.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:36:40 pm by Sylvester »

Type_O_Negative

*yawn*. You my friend are unimaginative, mundane and boring.  Please try harder.

We both know the reason you have taken a dislike to me is because I know just how hypocritical you were about Olivia.  You really should try to get over it, it's very unhealthy.

No, i'm not going to. I don't have time for it. But other members can judge you now thanks that thread. You are waste of space here. Just put me on ignore list and again - fuck off.

Sylvester

No, i'm not going to. I don't have time for it. But other members can judge you now thanks that thread. You are waste of space here. Just put me on ignore list and again - fuck off.

Look, I don't mean to go on, but just telling people to 'fuck off' repeatedly is really pretty juvenile and dull.  This is why I'm saying you should try harder.

It might help you to admit that you didn't like being exposed as a hypocrite.  I suppose me commenting on this thread and also exposing you as an ill informed rumour monger hasn't improved your mood, but there we are.

Offline jamesdoug

From the reviews she sounded great that's why I was puzzled by that.
Now I understand why.

Thanks a lot guys

Type_O_Negative

Look, I don't mean to go on, but just telling people to 'fuck off' repeatedly is really pretty juvenile and dull.  This is why I'm saying you should try harder.

It might help you to admit that you didn't like being exposed as a hypocrite.  I suppose me commenting on this thread and also exposing you as an ill informed rumour monger hasn't improved your mood, but there we are.

*yawn*. You my friend are unimaginative, mundane and boring.  Please try harder. Zzzzzzz...

Sylvester

*yawn*. You my friend are unimaginative, mundane and boring.  Please try harder. Zzzzzzz...

So you have progressed from swearing to copying what I say.  Are you really 10 years old?  This is just kind of embarrassing.

I'm going to stop now, because it's just no fun bickering with someone as limited as you.  Seriously.

Type_O_Negative

So you have progressed from swearing to copying what I say.  Are you really 10 years old?  This is just kind of embarrassing.

I'm going to stop now, because it's just no fun bickering with someone as limited as you.  Seriously.

As i told you - after that thread - UKP members can judge you now. Again - you are a mixture of pimp/white-knight and possessive control freak. Your credibility is below zero. And i'm not going to waste my time for you. EOT.

Sylvester

As i told you - after that thread - UKP members can judge you now. Again - you are a mixture of pimp/white-knight and possessive control freak. Your credibility is below zero. And i'm not going to waste my time for you. EOT.

You copy what I say, you copy what others say.  Original thought really isn't your strong suit, is it.

Before I leave this thread, I'll just go back to where I started, which is to point out that you made an ill informed guess on a subject about which you know nothing. 

I was just making the point that this was the case, otherwise people might think you have a clue when you really, really haven't.  Comment on that if you have anything to say, because if you don't it just means you are full of bullshit.  It will be helpful so that the good folk on here know how much faith to place in your posts...

Sylvester

From the reviews she sounded great that's why I was puzzled by that.
Now I understand why.

Thanks a lot guys

You're welcome btw.  Go see her, she is amazing.  Sorry that Troll McTrollerson felt obliged to show up.  He'll be sleeping under his bridge tonight no doubt.

Offline boardyhell

if its the same girl,i think she shared with porsha,i saw her walk past wearing next to nothing ,basically showing it all off
porsha was genuine and i have no doubt horny is not as well
the fall out from west 8 continues