Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Returning to Punting in August with my first overnight!!!  (Read 3537 times)

Pdubz

Hey guys doing my first overnight plus couple of hours during the day with my regular

any tips and advice for overnights?

thanks

Offline AnthG

At a hotel, your place, or her place?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I'd fork out an extra £50 or so for a hotel.
Certainly wouldn't fancy spending a night in a pro$$ies scabby bed.

Offline cueball

thanks

If you scratch your arse through the duvet, make sure it's using her half, then the skids she will assume are hers

HornyByNature

Try and make the most of it, it's a lot of money for an overnight. Make it clear what your getting, you don't want the WG sleeping all night.

Then write a review, as I've always wanted to do an overnight, so would be interesting how it's works myself.

Offline AnthG

The most important bit of advice is make sure you know the eating situation.

In that she may have it in her mind

1. You are taking her out for something to eat as part of the overnighter.
2. Or that she will cook for you as part of the overnighter.

In all honesty I would just go to Domino's on your way to her flat and get a pizza and share it to avoid 1 and 2 occurring....This is what I would do, but I appreciate I am very unique and this is probably not what anyone else would do and they'd want to do 1 or 2.

The other thing is don't forget the often overlooked essentials.

Number 1 is mouth wash if you plan on eating during it, and then kissing her later on.
Number 2 is any medications you are on. It sounds outlandish suggestion, but its often forgot. e.g I take esomeprazole and beta blockers and I forgot them for my overnighter.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:50:45 pm by AnthG »

Offline smiths

Hey guys doing my first overnight plus couple of hours during the day with my regular

thanks

Very clearly communicate with her what you want to do at the overnighter and for how long.

Type_O_Negative

How much will it cost you - may i ask?

Pdubz

Offline AnthG

just under a grand

No disrespect but you are mad. :)

That is far too much. :(

The price on the AW profile really is not the final price. And if it is, she is not worth seeing anyway.

Offline Cuntminion

thanks

Oooooo is this an overnight and day hours with same bird or two different wgs

Type_O_Negative

just under a grand

OK, she is your regular - was there a room for price negotiations? Under £1000 - sounds crazy...

Offline AnthG

OK, she is your regular - was there a room for price negotiations? Under £1000 - sounds crazy...

Agree. The price on the AW profile is just plucked out of thin air at profile creation time. There is no rational thought behind it.

Overnight prices are the one that is almost expected to haggle upon. Especially if the girl is a regular and seemingly enjoys your company too. (or at least enjoys your repeat custom!)

This girl will want to sleep for at least 4 hours. If you are paying <£1000. That means you are paying her £330 just to sleep. The price gets more crazy if she wants more than 4hrs.

Offline Cuntminion

My advice

Nandos women go crazy for nandos

Premier inn you may spot Kenny Henry

Take some tunes lamb of god, trash talk, slayer

Surprise her take toys, lego not megablocks or you will look cheap

Buy a small bottle of grey goose vodka , then shitty shop brand once you have drunk enough of the goose refill the bottle she will be too drunk too notice and you will look classy

If your go were I think you are going don't go to the concourse head the other way towards Kingsbury there's a pub on the concourse but you will get mugged

If you stay in take a movie, a big weepy like schindlers list girls love a weepy and it heightens the mood

Finally if it goes to shit give me a call beers, fifa and I'll listen to you why you talk about your feelings £200 overnight

Offline Cuntminion

same girl

Is it ?

In my heart of hearts I couldn't do an overnight maybe two hours tops

I can't fuck for 6 hours or double depends if you sleep

If I done overnight I would probably rut for two hours watch spongebob then sleep for ten hours and wake up demanding coco pops

If you get value from an overnight good luck to ya

:hi:

Pdubz

im just looking forward to the bathroom antics

Offline Bangers and Gash

Don't - Unless you've got EAS?  :kissgirl:

Offline Cuntminion

Don't - Unless you've got EAS?  :kissgirl:

You'll end up like Marty mcfly (no disrespect I think his a nice guy)

Thank you cards
Hashtag twitter #whodunit
And asking the internet (where they tell you to do it on suicide help forums) where it went wrong

Don't get fluffy too fast

Pdubz

nah not a fluffy cunt

just going to enjoy my time and have great banter and intense sex

Mr Jones

"Returning to punting........with my regular"
???? :(
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:39:13 pm by Mr Jones »

Offline Bangers and Gash

"Returning to punting........with my regular"
 :(

...in August!! That's a long, long time to plan a simple fuck.  :wacko:

Offline claretandblue

pdubz your more up and down than a whores draws! one day your fed up with punting, then your quitting altogether and now your doing overnights, i really dont know why you would do this...

Type_O_Negative

pdubz your more up and down than a whores draws! one day your fed up with punting, then your quitting altogether and now your doing overnights, i really dont know why you would do this...

He is very young - he has a right for making mistakes. So the next day - after that overnight - he will regret this money, but it will be too late...

You live, you learn they say...

Offline Cuntminion

One thing you will or might get as you like this wg is clarity

When you go for an hour or two it's like a fantasy well it is
It's an attractive woman pleasing you, saying nice things to you

But that's what it should be?

I can see where eas fluffy sets in, the confusion with reality

An overnight you will get a better read on how you get on, May not change the client customer basis but you will get clarity

Good luck dude

Offline claretandblue

He is very young - he has a right for making mistakes. So the next day - after that overnight - he will regret this money, but it will be too late...

You live, you learn they say...

i have said on here that i wouldnt ever do an overnight but can understand why some punters do them, that said i cannot understand why a single 24 year old would :dash:

Offline AnthG

My honest advice is book a hotel.

Book for 3 hours until late end. So basically 10pm start. And thus 1am end.

If you cannot convince her to stay over till the morning for free in the above circumstances. Do you really want to give her a £1000 with ~£400 of it to sleep?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:52:04 pm by AnthG »

Pdubz

ticking off the overnight on the bucket list..thats why...few more things on the bucket list to do

i dont regret the money if its a good punt and there are ppl who spend far far more, 700-900 is nothing, im not rich by any means but they say money comes, money goes

were not here for ever, might as well enjoy it

Offline Cuntminion

nah not a fluffy cunt

just going to enjoy my time and have great banter and intense sex

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D

Offline Cuntminion

ticking off the overnight on the bucket list..thats why...few more things on the bucket list to do

i dont regret the money if its a good punt and there are ppl who spend far far more, 700-900 is nothing, im not rich by any means but they say money comes, money goes

were not here for ever, might as well enjoy it

But you could do 8 single visits and enjoy yourself until end of August

Not trying to sway you but if I had £800 pound right now to spend

Two one hour punts

Buy a Scottish fold cat

Bungee jump

I assume you booked it so really would be wrong to change it now

password02

ere not here for ever, might as well enjoy it

Go for it mate - Your money and your O/N - Comes back in August and write a review.  I have done a few and it does work with the right girl at the right price.

As you said money comes and money goes - Its memories for when you are 80+ and shitting in your pants when your at the care centre with only your long lost memories to fall back on -

Enjoy mate regardless of your age
 :hi:

Offline AnthG

I'd like to repeat this suggestion incase it was missed.

My honest advice is book a hotel.

Book for 3 hours until late end. So basically 10pm start. And thus 1am end.

If you cannot convince her to stay over till the morning for free in the above circumstances. Do you really want to give her a £1000 with ~£400 of it to sleep?

You will get the overnighter from this if you play things right. If you don't get it, then do you really want to give someone £1000 for such an easy booking if she despises being around you so much?

Book a nice 4/5 star hotel for £100 a night. Get some wine. At 1am the girl will want to stay in the hotel instead of traipsing through town after drinking when all the busses will have gone off for the night.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:09:03 pm by AnthG »

Pdubz

thanks for all the advice,

il definitey be doing a review

Offline Cuntminion

You will get the overnighter from this if you play things right. If you don't get it, then do you really want to give someone £1000 for such an easy booking if she despises being around you so much?

Book a nice 4/5 star hotel for £100 a night. Get some wine. At 1am the girl will want to stay in the hotel instead of traipsing through town after drinking when all the busses will have gone off for the night.

That sounds like a bit of a ransom tbh and would be surprised if that was looked well upon or a 10pm to 1am would be accepted far from home

If you do that and she goes at 1am drop a score towards a cab

Not fluffy but not a cunt either

Offline AnthG

That sounds like a bit of a ransom tbh and would be surprised if that was looked well upon or a 10pm to 1am would be accepted far from home

How is it ransom. You obviously book in advance?

Offline smiths

Classic, what a devious piece of advice. :D

Offline claretandblue

Classic, what a devious piece of advice. :D

imagine how bad he is going to feel if she makes a run for it at 1 minute past 1 :scare:

Offline AnthG

imagine how bad he is going to feel if she makes a run for it at 1 minute past 1 :scare:

That is one side, but it will insta cheer you up when you think. 'Just think I nearly gave her a thousand pound'.

Get some major mood music going in the room during the booking e.g

External Link/Members Only

Or chuck a wheepie romance on (claiming a friend of mine said this is pretty good, but I've never heard of it) e.g

The girl will stay. :)

(After all, if you are going for EAS, you may as well go for double reverse EAS). :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:27:10 pm by AnthG »

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Pdubz if you are he'll bent on spending the overnight at her place don't allow yourself to let her cook for you.  :thumbsdown:

This brings back memories of my first overnight experience 18 months ago, I had seen this girl a few times and she offered me a really good deal for an overnight. She even offered to cook me a roast meal which she new was a favourite of mine. 

So having starved myself for the day and the meal didn't materialise things were off to a bad start straight away.  :angry: Things didn't really improve after that because I got first hand experience of the infamous working girl sleep allowance.  :dash:  :dash:

So all in all not the best of nights but AnthG is right when he says book a hotel it will be in much better surroundings for you but most of all ENJOY IT because it is a lot of cash to lay out. 

Offline Cuntminion

How is it ransom. You obviously book in advance?

Yeah okay but come on I would be surprised if it was accepted by someone without a driver don't see any wg accepting if she knows she has to get the night bus

Offline Cuntminion

:lol:

Offline Cuntminion

That is one side, but it will insta cheer you up when you think. 'Just think I nearly gave her a thousand pound'.

Get some major mood music going in the room during the booking e.g

Or chuck a wheepie romance on (claiming a friend of mine said this is pretty good, but I've never heard of it) e.g

The girl will stay. :)

(After all, if you are going for EAS, you may as well go for double reverse EAS). :)

I fucking love the notebook also check out eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Before you call me a tart I also love devils rejects and fury

I like a bit of everything

Offline Cuntminion

Mood music check out biffy clyros first album

I could do you a good playlist that don't have you reaching for a Rasta hat

Mr Jones

Book a nice 4/5 star hotel for £100 a night.

Where, apart from 'oop north', can you get a 5* hotel for £100?

Offline arthur

Didn't you have a thread where a WG was asking you over to hers off the clock? What happened with that, just go spend the night at hers for free if she had a thing for you

Offline AnthG

Not fluffy but not a cunt either

Mood music check out biffy clyros first album

I could do you a good playlist that don't have you reaching for a Rasta hat

I fucking love the notebook also check out eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Before you call me a tart I also love devils rejects and fury

I like a bit of everything

Now you are getting into the swing of things   :drinks:        :)

Where, apart from 'oop north', can you get a 5* hotel for £100?

The top secret section of Lasminute.com

I checked there (I admit for newcastle) they had 4 and 5 star hotels for £80 when they usually go for closer to £200. You just have to do some work to find out which hotel it is (there is a guide on Martin Lewis hotel discounts page on Moneysavingexpert.

Offline Cuntminion

You've made me do this

If I had to do a playlist
Smashing pumpkins disarm, today, tonight tonight
Biffy clyro Christopher's river
Jimmy eat world hear you hear me
Slipknot vermilion pt 2
Nine inch nails closer, beside you in time, right where it belongs
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:49:27 pm by comaminion »