Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Evik and nice Andrea two girl blowjob  (Read 3762 times)

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

So I was in the mood for a quickie blow job the other day,  not too many about that give a good service.  But I noticed the old stalwart,  Evik of the Czech Republic was back in town.  Sadly no longer down my neck of the woods.  She's in a flat in the East end now.  And then I noticed it's the same flat that Samantha and Andrea use (two elderly Czechs I've banged silly a few times)  so I figured I know the way there at least.... Hahaha
So I texted Evik and made enquired if The other ladies were also available (Samantha sadly out of the country,  she's a fantastic fuck,  see previous review)  but Andrea was.
So I enquired if they ever work as a pair...  And they do.  So,  I just opted for a quick two headed blow job,  both these ladies are fantastic at this most intricate of talents.  Arrangements made, £60 for 20 minutes was what we agreed.

So,  I arrive,  they both greet me which was nice.  I stood there as they stripped me off,  muttering to each other in Czech (not one word of English between them)  and they went to work.  Both mouths sliding up and down either side of my cock,  taking turns on the head....  And them swapping balls for cock as they went back and forth.  For anyone who knows,  there is not much in life more enjoyable than one girl on your dick and the other slobbering on your balls.  They took direction really well as ever,  they giggled a bit which was nice,  very good technique,  very wet and sloppy.  Towards the end I lay down on the bed as one slathered my perineum and the other gobbled my dick like she hadn't had a bite in months.  Very enthusiastic.  Then the grand finale.  I'd agreed in advance that a facial was happening and they kneeled in front of me expectantly....  I pushed their faces together as I wanted and they sat making eye contact,  eyes and mouths wide with smiles painted on.  I exploded Danny d style all over them,  hosing one and then the other back and forth in till they both had a respectable collection  of my semen on their chins,  cheeks,  mouth,  eyes and hair!  It was stupendous.

I know you guys tease my taste in old hours,  but there are some guys on here who know what these ladies can do.  Evik in particular is a gifted dick suckered,  the best I've ever had after only that gorgeous fat Polish girl that used to be in Partick.  A thoroughly good time had by me (the paying customer,  I don't know or care if they liked it) but it was fab.  I'll be back! 

GusFring

Having two ugly grannies with one foot in the grave suck on your codpiece sounds disgusting, filthy and depraved - I fucking love it! Fair play to you.

JazzMan

Having two ugly grannies with one foot in the grave suck on your codpiece sounds disgusting, filthy and depraved - I fucking love it! Fair play to you.

Totally agree, good luck mate.

Givememilf

Haha,  well I've been so don't need the luck now!  Nice to feel the support gents.  Hahaha.  It was a good time.  And no matter what you think,  Evik gives an amazing blow job.  Doesn't matter how old,  fat or ugly people think she is,  she's got a gift!

Offline ComeAgain

Sounds a blast! How much cash did you peel off for that duo?

bristolqwerty

Did you arrive home to find 2 pairs of false teeth still attached to your knob?  :sarcastic:
Good on yer for following through on a fantasy, many of us only ever think about it.  :drinks:

GusFring

I've banged most of the matures in Edinburgh. In fact I lost my cherry to a granny - Sally who I think is now retired. There also used to be a flat just off the top of Easter Road where there were grannies banging every monday. Remember phoning up asking if they fucked young guys and answer was 'if you're 16 or over you don't have to ask your mum's permission' so I didn't! Wonder what would have happened if I'd turned up in school uniform?

Offline ComeAgain

I've banged most of the matures in Edinburgh. In fact I lost my cherry to a granny - Sally who I think is now retired. There also used to be a flat just off the top of Easter Road where there were grannies banging every monday. Remember phoning up asking if they fucked young guys and answer was 'if you're 16 or over you don't have to ask your mum's permission' so I didn't! Wonder what would have happened if I'd turned up in school uniform?

Shit....I remember them! And they were grannies INDEED!!

GusFring

Yeah they were fucking old dogs - Seen more action than Van Damme.

I shagged them and the rest of the girls in that flat loads of times due to location convenience. Only problem was flat only had one bedroom so when I was on my lunch break I sometimes had to pump one of them in the living room/kitchen which acted as the waiting room if the bed was taken. Wasn't the greatest turn-on being balls deep in a minger when the other whore walked in after finishing with her punter and started wiping down her fanny with a baby wipe and spitting out mouth wash
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:08:07 pm by GusFring »

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Shuggy68

Yeah they were fucking old dogs - Seen more action than Van Damme.

I shagged them and the rest of the girls in that flat loads of times due to location convenience. Only problem was flat only had one bedroom so when I was on my lunch break I sometimes had to pump one of them in the living room/kitchen which acted as the waiting room if the bed was taken. Wasn't the greatest turn-on being balls deep in a minger when the other whore walked in after finishing with her punter and started wiping down her fanny with a baby wipe and spitting out mouth wash

JazzMan

Eeeewwww! :scare:

This is the worst type type of comment.
Does insulting other punters perversions make you feel better about own.
You sexual perversion is visiting saunas.

Shuggy68

This is the worst type type of comment.
Does insulting other punters perversions make you feel better about own.
You sexual perversion is visiting saunas.

The quote wasn't aimed at the punter but at the girls, sorry mate but first of all, I don't really want anyone walking in on me whilst fucking someone and to then go and wipe herself down in front off you is not on.

Surely she could have waited till the other session was over, before coming through or arrange bookings at other times, totally unprofessional.

As for the punter, it is his choice who he goes with and frankly, I don't give a rats arse.

Gus, if I offended you I apologise, the comment was not aimed at you but at the girls behaviour.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:02:39 pm by Shuggy68 »

GusFring

Gus, if I offended you I apologise, the comment was not aimed at you but at the girls behaviour.

No offence taken.
No apology required.

Think everyone needs to lighten up and have a sense of humour on here.