Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The girl next door 1983 - Cardiff central  (Read 2748 times)

1 review(s) for TheGirlNextDoor1983 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mil 34

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see this lady this week when she was staying at a city centre hotel.

Looks : attractive and pretty Quite short but very busty and curvy. A lot of tattoos on her body.

Very friendly and chatty, puts you at ease straight away.

Fees : 60 for half hour.

Communication :very good
I met this lady this week after being messed around with a punt with an Asian lady and so glad I did.
She is absolutely stinking filthy dirty and I don't mean muddy  :D
We sorted out the paperwork first then a quick shower, then onto the bed.
She asked me what I was into and whether I wanted the gfe or anything different I said the gfe is ok.
Well fook me, if that's her gfe then God knows what the pse is like.
Started with some dfk then onto teasing then owo then onto sex in a few positions, offered anal, but declined, not my thing and finished in her mouth.
Honestly , best 60 pound spent in a while for that service.
She is living in England but said she often tours over her. She is Scottish by the way.
Hope this review is ok for you

Offline ampersand

She sounds good - thanks for the review.  Any idea what her Killergram name is?

SeekingtheTruth

Accessing from Sweden, that's a hell of a long way to go for a punt  :D

Offline ianvilla

Accessing from Sweden, that's a hell of a long way to go for a punt  :D

She was accessing from Switzerland earlier in the week!!!

Offline Mil 34

That's mental, unless she's on holidays I can't answer that.
Worth a visit I promise but only if she's in Cardiff or Bristol
  Not worth a flight lol

Offline foreverhung

I've tugged over her a few times now, she's in my hot list, thanks for the review buddy
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ianvilla

In the Netherlands today - busy girl??  :wackogirl:

needzall

Seen her twice, both times were amazing. She is one filthy girl I'll give her that. One of the times we fucked so hard I pulled out her hair extensions  :cool:. Don't really know where she goes but she said she has saved tons of money from working and just takes off and goes places. Which explains her random accessing points.
Either way she is one awesome punt  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Well she has gained three Feedbacks in the last week, from Welsh punters.

Offline HughJardon

Her profiles taking the piss, now in France ?
What a jett-setter..but i do like a Diirrrtty girly

Offline Corus Boy

Using a  vpn?

That or she has friends logging in for her, all over Europe.

Offline tazman1002001

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see this lady this week when she was staying at a city centre hotel.

Looks : attractive and pretty Quite short but very busty and curvy. A lot of tattoos on her body.

Very friendly and chatty, puts you at ease straight away.

Fees : 60 for half hour.

Communication :very good
I met this lady this week after being messed around with a punt with an Asian lady and so glad I did.
She is absolutely stinking filthy dirty and I don't mean muddy  :D
We sorted out the paperwork first then a quick shower, then onto the bed.
She asked me what I was into and whether I wanted the gfe or anything different I said the gfe is ok.
Well fook me, if that's her gfe then God knows what the pse is like.
Started with some dfk then onto teasing then owo then onto sex in a few positions, offered anal, but declined, not my thing and finished in her mouth.
Honestly , best 60 pound spent in a while for that service.
She is living in England but said she often tours over her. She is Scottish by the way.
Hope this review is ok for you

If she is Scottish send her back home here up north we could be doing with some nice local talent
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline ianvilla

Fuck me she's in Poland now! Not one to let the grass grow is she?

Offline ianvilla

Luxembourg now! Must have a personal jet. Or more likely, one of them onion browsers that they call VPN as someone has already posted

np500

She must of lost her phone on a Ryan air budget trip to Amsterdam or some ware as she's available in Cardiff right now  according to her profile ?

Offline foreverhung

I need to screw this girl.... HARD
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mil 34

I need to screw this girl.... HARD

You won't regret it. Had many real good punts over the last few months but mainly had to travel to get them, Birmingham, Cheltenham and Maidstone but to get one as filthy dirty as this girl is , in Cardiff was like hitting the jackpot.
And to top it off her prices are real world ones to.
Hope you see her soon

Offline dumbo25

Yeah she is real filthy and her prices are great. She use to be called SultrySeduction1992.

Offline Cityboy87

I've seen this girl several times at her home in Swansea, Cardiff and a Cardiff hotel. I have a review of her when she was Sultry. Her prices have fluctuated from £59 to £80. Just to warn you guys don't get too excited as she is very very unreliable. Great service if you are lucky enough to see her

Offline Brittas

Anyone know what happened to her, saw her a couple times in Cardiff and then she disappeared. Any clues??