Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Lia (Birmingham)  (Read 1798 times)

13 review(s) for Blond Lia (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Trevor12

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

My frist punt for a while.

The negatives
I'd booked an hour (£80), but 45 mins in Lia said time was up. I looked at my watch and said no, we still have 15 mins left. Her reply was but the next client is here. The next client was in the room next door chatting with Amanda, so was obviously a regular who had booked a 3sum with them both. I'm not sure who arranges the bookings at Masshouse, but the overlap made things very awkward. I've been to the flat quite a few times, so they know I'll definitely arrive and be on time, but that obviously didn't count for much. After my shower, Lia was back in her lingerie, ready for the 3sum- so unless there's another shower in the flat I don't know about...

The positives
She is very attractive- I have either punted or been introduced to all the girls at Masshouse, and Lia is the prettiest. Body is in excellent shape for someone with a prossie age of 30. There is some scarring around her hips and legs (quite deep at the top), but this doesn't detract from her at all.
There has been some criticism of her OWO beeing too much hands- I think she's taken this on board.
The 45 minutes I was there were excellent- she's certainly not afraid of working up a sweat.

If I'd been given my full time, this review would have been a glowing positive. Even if she'd said at the start she could only do 45 mins, that would have been forgiveable.
Unfortunately, as I generally aim to finish with ~5-10 minutes to spare on a low risk punt, I left unsatisfied and annoyed, hence the negative from me (some may have rated this a neutral).
She' away now, but I won't be booking her on her future visits.

bod666

were you offered any kind of refund? £80 is cheap for an hour but even so it should have been pro rata'd down if you only had 45 mins of action.

You're right to call it a negative.

That behaviour ruins the fantasy and the mood. Leaving on a downer is a big no no.

Offline Trevor12

were you offered any kind of refund? £80 is cheap for an hour but even so it should have been pro rata'd down if you only had 45 mins of action.

You're right to call it a negative.

That behaviour ruins the fantasy and the mood. Leaving on a downer is a big no no.

No refund, but I wasn't going to cause more awkwardness for the sake of £10ish. The thing is, if she'd have said in advance we only had 45 mins, I would have guided the punt differently and left happy. You're right, leaving on a downer, it felt like a wasted punt, so a wasted £80.

Offline Brumbrum

Yeah I've had a similar encounter with the czechs there they seem to only do things for 45 minutes and expect u to leave even when your paying for an hour!

Dodo

Ive never had a problem with either Amanda or Lia.....always have my full time and never any noticable time watching

bod666

I'm pretty sure I went over my hour with Sandy at masshouse.

Guess it all depends on the time of day and how busy they are  :unknown:

Offline Trevor12

Yeah I've had a similar encounter with the czechs there they seem to only do things for 45 minutes and expect u to leave even when your paying for an hour!

I've been to the flat quite a few times. I've always had my full hour, apart from this time, which made it more annoying/dissapointing.

johnnyboy61

Back to back bookings are not on. I've never had this at this Czech flat until my last visit to Jenny which more than surprised me a little. There really should be a minimum of 15 minutes between bookings to allow the first punter his full time and give the WG time for a proper clean. Luckily by chance through a PM I knew that the next punter was a member on here and as his booking was the last of the day he knew he could wait and still have his full time. I suppose as Jenny had come out of retirement for just the week she wanted to maximise her earnings, but I wasn't impressed by one of my all time favourites, but I did end up having my full hour.