Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sticking to a budget  (Read 1205 times)

Sureshot

Its an expensive past time, we all know that, so do you have a max budget in mind when arranging a punt?

Round my way you have a good choice of girls for £100/ph incall which has always been my limit.  However, ive been working hard lately and its looking like a bumper payday next week.  I'm sorely tempted by a bird thats £130/ph.

I know £30 is not a lot but it can quite easily spiral out of control if i let my budget slip too often.

So - do you stick to a maximum spend, what would entice you to go over or do you just not give a fuck about the price?

fredpunter

I have a weekly budget rather than a per-punt budget. So if I miss a week for some reason I can spend twice as much the next week.

Offline smiths

Its an expensive past time, we all know that, so do you have a max budget in mind when arranging a punt?

Round my way you have a good choice of girls for £100/ph incall which has always been my limit.  However, ive been working hard lately and its looking like a bumper payday next week.  I'm sorely tempted by a bird thats £130/ph.

I know £30 is not a lot but it can quite easily spiral out of control if i let my budget slip too often.

So - do you stick to a maximum spend, what would entice you to go over or do you just not give a fuck about the price?

Yes my absolute maximum nowadays is £200 an hour and I wouldn't pay over that for ANY WG. In the past I did pay £350 an hour and found those WGs weren't in anyway better than others who charged me £100 an hour as they wouldn't be as its a WGs attitude that makes them good or bad NOT what they are charging. So my £200 an hour gives me access to all WGs who interest me and in the last year I have paid as little as £60 an hour up to £190 an hour and those good WGs represented VFM to ME.

Offline Cuntminion

£100 to £120 an hour

Twice a month

Offline Trevor12

I now have a monthly limit I won't go over. In the past, I've treated the limit as a target, and wasted money on punts for the sake of it near the end of the month if I was under limit. Hopefully I won't do that again.

On individual punts, I don't really have a limit, but do look for value. Anyone over £120 ph is likely to be a one off for me, and would need to be something special to be worth it. 2 of my top 5 punts were £70ph and £80ph.

You could always do a half hour punt if you don't want to stretch to £130, or ask for a 45 min price.

Offline cueball

I have a max of 150 quid per hour, the 150 per hour lasses are unlikely to see me regularly though at that money. The 100 to 120 lasses probably earn more from me in the long run as I'm likely to return.

The 150 per hour lasses I treat as a gift to myself for being a good lad

Sureshot

£100 to £120 an hour

Twice a month

But would you go over that and what would it take?

Sureshot

You could always do a half hour punt if you don't want to stretch to £130, or ask for a 45 min price.

I cant really do quickies, i like to take my time!  I've earned this one but will restrict it to a one off.

Offline Silver Birch

Most of my punts tend to be around £120-£140/hr.

For me to go above that there would have to be some of my 'extra special' boxes ticked, but £150 is more than I am really comfortable with. I've had a couple who did break the bank at £160 & £190 respectively and revisited both within a week  :rose: but punted less in the following weeks to compensate.

I have never been a prolific punter but have on occasions punted beyond my intended budget - normally when the weather is warm and sunny, the civvie girls are out in skimpy clothes  :cool: :cool:

Offline Cuntminion

But would you go over that and what would it take?

I won't go over it

My rules are as follows

Twice in a 28 day period no timeframe apart but ideally maximum two weeks apart

Only thing that would make me break if she kidnapped grumpy cat and lil bub and filled the living room with baby penguins then I may have to visit

Offline threechilliman

£4200 a year.

Max is £120/hr defined by Zoe of Manchester - no need to spend more. I will see more expensive girls, but for 30 or 45 mins. Ideally I like one punt a week. I broke the 1 per week rule for the first time this year today as I had to go and empty my nuts in a parlour following an innings with Schoolgirl Kate this week. She's had quite an effect on me.

tcm

Offline BadT

Regarding a monthly budget, its 1k max though its rare I spend that much as Im very selective about who I punt with and don't ever punt just for the sake of it.

However, my preferred length of booking is 3 hours (minimum 2) so each punt makes a significant dent into that.

As for a WGs hourly rate, I wouldn't pay more than £400 for a 3 hour booking or more than £300 for 2, with the exception of MissKDD (who I am yet to see) as she is so universally well reviewed on here.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't have a set budget as such for punting (though my price limit is no more than £200)....... however I do limit the amount of times I punt in a month..... 2 is the absolute maximum I would do!!!!!!!

Offline Malvolio

I punt in London and have had excellent (to me, at least) hour-long punts in the £100 to £130 range - so I don't intend to pay more than £150 at the moment.

It's a bit like buying a pint - I can pay £6 for one but that's way more than the going rate, so you can keep your 'craft beer' for some other mug.

Monthly maximum spend will depend on how much I've earned that month.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 10:57:00 pm by Malvolio »

DG

I tend to have a routine that drives my spend. I like to see my regular at least once a month at £120 an hour. Don't always last a month between meets cos I'm hooked. To fill the gaps I'll meet a new or semi-regular for £50 - £60 a half hour. As much as I try to limit myself to under £200 a month, it's often nearer £300. good news is if my regular is unavailable for any reason, my money for her stays in my sock drawer til I see her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

£150 for an hour is my max and for that I would expect all services including anal.

Generally with the competition in London, I rarely pay more than £120 per hour.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 11:07:28 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

My rule of thumb is, spend no more on punting that I save each month. I think if more people took the same approach it'd be impossible for anyone to become 'addicted'.

Offline flybynightpm

I won't go above £120hr rate, currently, mostly in the £70-100hr rate, I have loads of fun in this price range.. can't see the value in paying more.. unless... its a top class TS ,£120 is absolute min in that genre... No budget to speak of, opportunity is the limiting factor which is a good way of self regulating, but one hour a week is the norm.