Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best arse and tits combo  (Read 1643 times)

Offline RedKettle

I was distracted the other day by the greatest arse in a pair of jeans I have seen for a long time, I stayed at the junction (I was driving) for ages watching it go down the road.  I then parked and as I walked to a shop another girl walked past me with what looked like a truly great pair of tits, I almost tripped over the Big Issue seller!

I should have felt blessed but I could only think "My God if only that arse and those tits were on the same girl, that would be £200 easily!

So it got me thinking, which AW girls do I know with both a great arse and fantastic tits - I mean really good in both departments?

Over to you guys......

Jay-Jay

Tony Montana

A great arse is God's way of saying "Sorry 'bout the small tits love"  ;)

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I recently saw the best T&A combo I've seen for a very long time - but sadly not on a WG, just a smoking hot teenage beauty that I passed on the street.

Something about my lecherous gaze must have caught her attention,  because her eyes widened and her lips parted in an expression of surprise - and maybe a hint of something else. Amusement?  Arousal?  Not disgust, which is what I would have expected.

She was with a friend, and I couldn't really stop for a chat anyhow, but what do you say in that situation anyhow?   "How much do you charge" probably wouldn't have worked.

Offline nigel4498

Fucked this in Portsmouth on Wednsday.
External Link/Members Only Amika2014
Best tits and arse I've had for ages, great nipples and her waist of 24" looked great as I fucked her doggy style.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 02:54:53 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline mh

A great arse is God's way of saying "Sorry 'bout the small tits love"  ;)

Ah! The perfect combination.  :P

Offline RedKettle

Fucked this in Portsmouth on Wednsday.
External Link/Members Only Amika2014
Best tits and arse I've had for ages, great nipples and her waist of 24" looked great as I fucked her doggy style.

yes like it - very much!!

Offline nigel4498

yes like it - very much!!
Like it so much I'm going back for more next week  :P

Oberyn1

Why not book a threesome, one girl with a fantastic arse and the other with the ideal tits; that way you're truly satisfied.  :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to find a reason to get to Scotland just for her tits, had another look and the arse is pretty dam good as well  :thumbsup: