Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Sonia in Derby?  (Read 2164 times)

spidey75

She is known as Sonia4stockings on AW anyone on here seen her? 100 notes for 2 hrs..

Offline RedKettle

I do try some of the older ladies but her photos do nothing for me

no OWO

good value if she floats your boat!

Grey Punter

Ah Sonia, she's been around quite a long time, 20 years to my knowledge. In fact she might well be in line for an award for services to punting!

It is quite a while since I have seen her and she has put on a bit of weight since her early days and unfortunately her legs have thickened quite a bit. That said she was quite a decent punt. The next door neighbour who liked a good shag. However for the younger members of the fraternity it might seem a bit like doing your aunty! She used to be up for the occasional MMF and I must say spit roasted quite prettily, but I don't think that was generally available.

Nowadays, well "What You See Is What You Get". She is getting on a bit but does provide a nice bit of Kink as well as some comfortable shagging. If you like her then she represents good value.

I might go back for old times sake!

Grey Punter

spidey75

I think the pics of her on AW are a few years old now.

Grey Punter

I think the pics of her on AW are a few years old now.

Yes, her gallery pics are not new. Her PG photos are more recent and give a reasonable impression. She's no spring chicken but I don't think that she is trying to sell herself as such.

Grey Punter