Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ,,, BEST. TEESSIDE PUNT ,,,, who's hot and who's not ?  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Dimond dave

:coolgirl:

Just thought I would see who's hot and who's not on the teesside scean ? Don't shoot me down straight away. Yes I know we've got adult work . 

But since there is a pledge of fake profiles some times it's best to get a couple or recommendations word of mouth  ,,,  after all word of mouth is the best advert you can get. 

And since some of my best punts have been from recommendations   

So guys. As in the races. Who's hot to trot and who's not  :coolgirl: :coolgirl: :coolgirl: :coolgirl:

Offline sesalovdarlo

:coolgirl:

Just thought I would see who's hot and who's not on the teesside scean ? Don't shoot me down straight away. Yes I know we've got adult work . 

But since there is a pledge of fake profiles some times it's best to get a couple or recommendations word of mouth  ,,,  after all word of mouth is the best advert you can get. 

And since some of my best punts have been from recommendations   

So guys. As in the races. Who's hot to trot and who's not  :coolgirl: :coolgirl: :coolgirl: :coolgirl:

Only decent punt is jess1000 nothing else around

Offline Addicted65

I would tend to agree. As far as independants there is not much to shout about. I can't visit Jess unfortunately as the Mrs has relatives on the same street.

NNE is your best bet if you are happy to use an agency
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dave_59

Bit dire at present.
Sammi is a good punt.
Not seen Lucy Lane for a few years, now seems very menu selection which I'm not keen on.
Visited Kimberlie Clarke earlier this week, OK but not likely to return.

Got an appointment with Sarah666 in a few day, looking forward to that her pics on AW look good (well to me anyway).

godhomer

Thanks for doing a review of Kimberlie Klark Dave. Think i will take her off my list now, she was going to be the one i saw when i get my finances sorted but it seems that Sammie might be the better option  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline AgedCases

Jess has apparently got negative feedback for allowing another girl to use her profile.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Jess has apparently got negative feedback for allowing another girl to use her profile.

She lets her twin sister use it

Offline Dimond dave

It's lookng a litte bare then on decent punts in BORO

1andhalfhands

Kimberlie Klark is a crack junkie also has a bf pimp she live round my area and seen with my own eyes, she did live in the town at 1 point

Offline Dimond dave

Ref.  Kimberly Clarke

Sure she used to work along by the ship mate. ?   If not she has a double down there

TA_BA

AW doesn't seem to have many decent rated girls on around Teesside, I tend to use NNE for incalls, but all the best girls seem to leave after a while.

Posted this in a review earlier of my quick opinions of NNE girls:
Steph - boring obviously a newbie, no longer working
Tanya - Spanish girl WOW! great body, pretty face very sexy! no longer working :(
Rosie - Sexy redhead, great punt, no longer working (if she works somewhere else please let me know!)
Lou - She was decent, think no longer working
Treena - another newbie, gave a great BJ but was way to skinny for my liking anorexic skinny, no longer working
Kate - as discussed I would punt again with her
Jasmin - African girl, nice body, not much chemistry but a decent punt, no longer working
Carla - sexy mixed race girl, good punt would go back
Georgie - great body, no DFK or OWO or fingers inside her, wouldn't punt with her again

Offline Dimond dave

That's the problem  teeside is a very odd place.  To many rip of merchants

Offline poolie

There are two from Teesside on AW who look ok,but no one has mentioned them.

Dishy.Don from Stockton

Angelic Angel Eyes from Billingham

Offline sesalovdarlo

Have seen dishy don. Nice girl, crap blowjob and hygiene not 100%. Not worth reviewing as she was neither great or terrible.

Offline Pitpony

I've also seen dishy don, as mentioned above not the cleanest girl you'll meet, and when I'd sucked her stubbly nipples I couldn't wait for it to be over. Felt ill afterwards at the thought of our meet  :vomit:

Offline maxxblue

Have seen dishy don. Nice girl, crap blowjob and hygiene not 100%. Not worth reviewing as she was neither great or terrible.

Poor hygiene would be a negative review, in my eyes.  :thumbsdown:

Offline daveev

Only decent punt is jess1000 nothing else around
asked if she'd do outcall to mine, read email and no reply, lazy arse  :dash:

Offline Tiger63

was going to go and see her as well...can you expand on the hygiene problem

Offline Lamnguin

Angelic Angel Eyes lists bareback...

Interested to know if anyone has seen this girl though External Link/Members Only

Katie is worth seeing External Link/Members Only (Darlington rather than Teesside as such, but still a lot closer than Newcastle!)

wellhung

There are two from Teesside on AW who look ok,but no one has mentioned them.

Dishy.Don from Stockton

Angelic Angel Eyes from Billingham
  CAN I HAV LINK TO angelic angel eyes plzs

Offline Addicted65

External Link/Members Only

There ya go. Looks tidy enough. I booked to see her but when I checked out her address in Central Boro it looked like either multi occupancy bedsits or halfway house so cancelled.

Her comes were good and she sounded nice enough but wasn't risking visiting the place she was working from.

If she is in Billingham as an earlier poster suggested it may be a safer bet. That said BB wasn't on her profile then

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline poolie

Her address on AW is TS23 Billingham,but not necessarily true.

Offline shooie

If Angelic Angel Eyes was really from Billingham, or Teesside she would know how to spell Teesside.
But hey, what's one "s" between a WG and a punter  :D