Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priya Hot Indian TOFTT?  (Read 4549 times)

Offline Raj_peters

Hello all,

I've got an unexpected punting bonus amount that I found hiding away month and I'm quite desperate to use it.
The wife has been PMS'ing for far longer than I can take. So I figure something close to work on the way back which i can pass off as a 'meeting late in the day'

I work around Ashford and this girl came up
External Link/Members Only

Firstly has anyone seen her and not got round to reviewing her? There's no reviews on here and I wouldn't trust adultwork reviews with a barge pole.

Says she's Indian but she says in her profile she's a mix of Brazilian and Indian. She's probably Spanish or Romanian knowing my luck but what the heck.
I've texted and asked for some details, tried getting a facial pic but no joy. Didn't pick up her phone so couldn't tell how her English was. Profile is uneventful. She claims that she has mixed heritage and the photos aren't photoshopped - to be fair if they aren't then those are the kind of tits you'd want to take a photo with and hang up as a memento! Amazing melons!

Anyway I'm digressing, point is this. - do I take one for the team and just go for it?
I've already committed to my brain beforehand that if this is a bait and switch I walk regardless of how much persuasion my stick gives me.

What do you chaps think?

Offline The_Don

Hello all,

I've got an unexpected punting bonus amount that I found hiding away month and I'm quite desperate to use it.
The wife has been PMS'ing for far longer than I can take. So I figure something close to work on the way back which i can pass off as a 'meeting late in the day'

I work around Ashford and this girl came up

Firstly has anyone seen her and not got round to reviewing her? There's no reviews on here and I wouldn't trust adultwork reviews with a barge pole.

Says she's Indian but she says in her profile she's a mix of Brazilian and Indian. She's probably Spanish or Romanian knowing my luck but what the heck.
I've texted and asked for some details, tried getting a facial pic but no joy. Didn't pick up her phone so couldn't tell how her English was. Profile is uneventful. She claims that she has mixed heritage and the photos aren't photoshopped - to be fair if they aren't then those are the kind of tits you'd want to take a photo with and hang up as a memento! Amazing melons!

Anyway I'm digressing, point is this. - do I take one for the team and just go for it?
I've already committed to my brain beforehand that if this is a bait and switch I walk regardless of how much persuasion my stick gives me.

What do you chaps think?

Good luckExternal Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:06:42 am by The_Don »

Offline LastManCumings

Having gone through the profile, I'd pass.

But if you feel that she is someone you need to punt with then good luck.

Offline Raj_peters

Yeah I had doubts this morning on review - I cancelled it

Lined up xEnglish- Jasminex

Managed to get a reply after numerous attempts yesterday - will review after

Offline Raj_peters

Just finished up

In a few words. -holy shit balls she is magnificent!
Review to follow on a separate post!

PuntPoppa

I saw 'Priya hot indian' this Wednesday in her Perivale location, which she also uses on Tuesdays.

She is geniuing and her body is exactly like her pic's  :yahoo: unfortunately her face isn't the best out there...

She said she is half brazilian and half indian but IMHO I would say she is 100% brazilian only (and has 1 of the best ass i've seen to match).

She speaks very good English, has a great personality too and even though it was only a 30min booking... she is a real good fuck in doggy style!

I'll try do a review tomorrow when it's not quit late and i'm not half asleep. :timeout: As she is good VFM at her rates.

PuntPoppa

Sorry for the late reply guy's but finally her is a link to my review for Priya Hot Indian.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60688.0