Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent  (Read 1359 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £130 for one hour (punted her last week when she was on tour in London)

Communications: I sent her an email through Adultwork two weeks before the punt to arrange the time and date.  Got an address by text message the day before with a request to text again once I was outside, then the actual address once I told her I was outside.

Venue:  Basement flat within five minutes walk of Earl's Court station.  Bed was slightly on the small side; very large mirror against the wall so you can admire what's happening.

Looks:  I've punted over 30 different women since I started a few years ago, and Michelle is as good-looking as any I've come across.  If you're after a very pretty girl to punt, you should consider her.

Figure:  The photos on Adultwork are an excellent representation of her figure, although they don't quite show her gloriously perky nipples at their best.

Services: I went for plenty of DFK to begin with - she does this very well.  Once I got her naked I also went for some fingering (she is happy to take a couple of fingers), moved to oral on her, then OWO on me.  Sadly CIM is not on offer, but COB was and that's what I did.  For the second bout I began with a 69, then moved on to sex in various positions (this is where a bigger bed would be handy, as swapping between them was a little awkward), which she was happy to do, and delivered a convincing GFE in the bargain.  My only quibble with the service was that when I was powering away towards my second pop the fake groans started to kick in - I'm really not convinced I was that good!  Assuming my experience was representative, I can see why she has so many positive reviews on here.

Would I see her again: The only thing that would stop me is that I prefer not to book more than a day in advance, as I don't know what my work pattern will be like or how I'll be feeling that day, so getting a short-notice booking could be tricky.

Offline Thepacifist

Good review, I can picture it now. Mirror Mirror on the wall..

Offline nigel4498

Nice review, good that you can reflect on it  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Cheers dude. Thanks for putting us in the frame.