Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Nadia  (Read 3222 times)

16 review(s) for Busty_Nadia (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for _kinky_vicky (17 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
20 review(s) for Xx~Tina~xX (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
18 review(s) for xx Nadin_Nadia xx (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline DAX45

This girl:

External Link/Members Only

Had been on the favorites list for a while, so I was due to take the plunge.

Communication - Good. Decent standard of English, and phoned me half an hour before the meeting to confirm (actually missed the call due to being in the shower, and the meeting was almost cancelled as a result). That would have been unfortunate! This is an indication to me that I wasn't going to be double booked and left waiting like a nob. Understood what my requests regarding attire entailed, and what I wanted from the session. All seemed well so far!

Venue - Serviced flats just off the M602. Marta Manchester operates from the same premises. Felt safe and clean, as I had done on previous occasions.

Girl - Nadias AW pictures are obviously photoshopped. I wouldn't wish to sound horrible, but she isn't quite what you would describe as a stunningly beautiful, more of a girl next door type, which isn't bad at all. However; Two things more than made up for this. She had obviously made an effort with her appearance. She was dressed  as requested (schoolgirl - Don't judge, it was a one off!), and looked absolutely gorgeous in it:P Moreover, she was scrupulously clean, which is something I have noticed Polish girls are pretty consistent on. Secondly, she was really friendly and chatty. Smiling wasn't too much trouble for her, and considering I was her last punter for the evening, she was rather perky. No huffing or eye rolling. Bonus:) Body wise, she is slim, with large natural boobs. I'm generally into small, perky tits, but I thought she was well proportioned and hot.

Service - For £60 for the half hour, I thought I did well. Informed her that I wanted to attempt two shots and she was more than happy to try and accommodate this. After declining a shower as I was already clean, we began with some caressing and gentle kissing, initially those annoying peck like kisses, but gradually the tongue began to flick out intermittently. Still stood, I spun her around to give her peachy arse a jolly good rimming. She was spotless down there, and I really indulged myself on her starfish, getting my tongue right up there and being rewarded with her (probably fake) moaning. But hey, it's all a charade, and she was playing along with it. I didn't partake in dining on her quim kebab (I'll save that for another occasion), but received some excellent OWO before bagging up the old chap and getting down to business. My only real gripe - The bed was bloody awful, providing absolutely no support. Went through a brief repertoire of positions before finishing in doggie. I kind of rushed things a little so I could at least attempt a second round.

We lay there briefly, her head on my chest, stroking each other and partaking in a little small talk. The old chap was pretty much alert throughout, which surprised me, and it wasn't long before Nadia was sucking me off again. Her technique is good, not once did I feel the scrape of teeth, and she didn't stop to moan about her jaw being sore. A second conclusion did occur, but not in her mouth (CIM is inclusive). As a foot guy, which I've probably pointed out far too often, I asked her if I could enjoy her peds and splash out on them for the finale. Initially, she was confused, and as she doesn't advertise this, I thought I was about to be knocked back. However, she duly obliged, and even peeled off her white, knee length socks to uncover what can only be described as the cutest size 4 feet I've ever seen on a WG, clean and with toenails painted a deep red. She giggled initially, but got the hang of things rather quickly. Upon arrival, she thanked me and said it was a first for her. My party trick obviously never gracing that particular flat before. Pleasantries and general chit chat as we dressed, I was led to the door and received a deep kiss and embrace before I exited. Checking my phone, I had received the full half an hour paid for. Totally satisfied with the outcome.

Conclusion - Good VFM, a nice girl, probably not the greatest looking but she makes up for it in other areas. I'll definitely be paying her another visit in the near future.  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

Nice review mate, I really enjoyed my punt with Nadia a few weeks ago ,she's got a great attitude

Love the foot duffing, going to give that a try sometime  :thumbsup:

Offline argyle99

trying to work out from her pics how slim she is, how tall do you think she is?

Offline frankc

She's about 5ft 5  has a cracking body and tits to die for

Randy James

her pics looks as if she got crooked teeth
what are her teeth like

Offline DAX45

Her teeth aren't particularly amazing and are possibly a bit crooked. Didn't really pay that much attention to them, but it's fair to say she's probably not in possession of a Hollywood smile.

Offline cueball

They make me laugh with the photo shopped pictures, as blatant as this lasses are it raises more concerns than excitement.

Glad op had a good punt, not sure I'll rushing in, I've to many in my bloody list already

Good review though op

Offline sir wanksalot

I think her pics are self explanatory.

I can't understand why she has bothered photo-shopping her pics as it seems the only adjustment made is to her skin tone.

Offline Turtle Z

she's in my HL if I ever get over that way. She's got a cracking body!

Offline frankc

I've seen her twice and can't fault the girl, great attitude , great body and a great service. I can understand the comments about her profile pictures but the girl is a lot better looking in the flesh