Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage next to Kew Bridge  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Jjohn7060

After reading a few reviews about this place i thought i would check it out.

I called and booked an apt for 14:00 and on the phone confirmed it was £40 for 1hr.
I arrived 5mins early and was told the masseuse was on lunch and will be back at 2. The receptionist was panicking as he was calling someone and it seemed like he was telling them to hurry up. At 14:15 he said she was here and took me to the room. Its a small room with a shower but to be honest its enough. I got undressed and lay down.. and waited.. and waited.. till 14:30 she walked in.. was a bit annoyed at this point as it seemed like she was just in the next room with a customer and had just finished.  Anyway she was there now and hopefully things would get better.. she took the towel off me and started massaging me with no oil.. she is not qualified as the massage was ahocking.. at one point she tried to massage the inside of my ears!!wtf!! After about 30mins of a dry massage she used some oil and things got a bit better.. not the massage, that was still shit but the fact she started to tease me a bit and was making sure to stroke my balls at every chance.. then with about 15mins to go she said "would you like happy ending? £20.ok!?" I said yes then she asked if i wanted b2b for £40.. i was only in the mood for hr so opted for that..

This is where she turned it around from a negative to a positive.. she positioned herself to be aitting on the table with my legs either side of her. She gave a great hand job and knew what she was doing.. she even asked me if i wanted to cum or to carry on a bit longer.. was offered a shower after which was great. She left as i was getting dressed.

I didnt catch her name but she said she was from taiwan.

Would i go back.. prob not. Its funny but after Baan thai im used to a good massage and good hr.

External Link/Members Only

Offline 76shen

After reading a few reviews about this place i thought i would check it out.

I called and booked an apt for 14:00 and on the phone confirmed it was £40 for 1hr.
I arrived 5mins early and was told the masseuse was on lunch and will be back at 2. The receptionist was panicking as he was calling someone and it seemed like he was telling them to hurry up. At 14:15 he said she was here and took me to the room. Its a small room with a shower but to be honest its enough. I got undressed and lay down.. and waited.. and waited.. till 14:30 she walked in.. was a bit annoyed at this point as it seemed like she was just in the next room with a customer and had just finished.  Anyway she was there now and hopefully things would get better.. she took the towel off me and started massaging me with no oil.. she is not qualified as the massage was ahocking.. at one point she tried to massage the inside of my ears!!wtf!! After about 30mins of a dry massage she used some oil and things got a bit better.. not the massage, that was still shit but the fact she started to tease me a bit and was making sure to stroke my balls at every chance.. then with about 15mins to go she said "would you like happy ending? £20.ok!?" I said yes then she asked if i wanted b2b for £40.. i was only in the mood for hr so opted for that..

This is where she turned it around from a negative to a positive.. she positioned herself to be aitting on the table with my legs either side of her. She gave a great hand job and knew what she was doing.. she even asked me if i wanted to cum or to carry on a bit longer.. was offered a shower after which was great. She left as i was getting dressed.

I didnt catch her name but she said she was from taiwan.

Would i go back.. prob not. Its funny but after Baan thai im used to a good massage and good hr.

External Link/Members Only

her name Sofia. starts massaging you with no oil at first. which didn't feel good. Then eventually put oil on but very little. as for the ears that's a no no for me. i didn't get a lot of stroking of my balls, just a light touching now and again. yes her hand job is great, she knows what she's doing.

next time i see her, I'll have to tell her to start with oil and don't bother playing with the ears. more playing with my balls i hope. and try b2b i would love to get hold of them boobs of hers.

abad