Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stefany - Butterfly Touch, London  (Read 5387 times)

Offline oj2007

After a long time opting for independents, I decided to mix things up a bit and booked two hours with Stefany through Butterfly Touch (External Link/Members Only) after I'd read some decent reviews of the agency - though surprisingly not this girl as far as I could tell.

Communications with Nata/Christina beforehand were efficient and enough to persuade me they weren't going to screw me around.

I asked for two hours (250 quid...not cheap but not terrible), with mutual massage and plenty of oral both ways, plus full service needless to say. I was given the address the night before and showed up half an hour early. A quick text to the agency to ask if she'd meet me early was met with a firm "no" so I had to knock about for half an hour. Eventually she was ready, the flat was the first one inside the building which was helpful. It was a ground floor flat (near Bayswater) and it's hot today, so we did have to have the window open a bit which was a bit distracting at times when the odd tourist walked by.

When she opened the door it was pretty clear it was the girl in the pics, though they have been shopped a bit - her skin isn't perfect like in the pictures (surprise surprise) but it's by no means bad skin. She is late 20s I'd say, very petite and a lovely body. Her breasts are small but that's fine by me.

We sat down and talked through what I wanted, reassuringly she seemed familiar with what I'd discussed with the agency. I gave her a massage for about 20 minutes followed by another 30 or 40 of mutual oral which was excellent. She's very encouraging with her eyes and genuinely seemed into it, lots of good DFK, she's either a good actor or she was enjoying it (I'll choose to believe the latter!).

There then followed a surprisingly good full body massage, with a LOT of oil - probably too much in fact, but it was nice having her slipping and sliding all over me. She paid plenty of attention to my manhood which was most welcome. After that was done we had some more oral and a bunch more DFK before finishing the session with her on top.

All in all this punt has made me think again about agencies, I know they're pricey but I've had plenty of let downs from independent girls so I might mix it up a bit from now on. In the past I've been annoyed with how much different the girls on their sites are to the ones who turn up (occasionally a completely and blatantly different girl) but maybe that's not as bad as it used to be? Hard to say when I've only tried one girl from this lot though, they could be just as bad as others I've tried in the past but on the evidence of this punt they're decent enough.

Pros: good location, pretty girl, seemed very engaged.

Cons: quite expensive, ground floor flat windows onto the street.

Offline Bushmills

Thank you for the review.

I've used this agency quite a few times. They will offer Stefany if Emma / Amina (my preferred girls) are unavailable. Over an average of about a dozen successful punts 2-3 cancellations in the last 3 years, they're about the same success rate as the independent girls in my experience. Or maybe fractionally better.
Nata doesn't seem to stand for any nonsense from the girls "On holiday" on the girls picture often = "Very long holiday as we fired her" :)

Bayswater isn't the most convenient for me so I have not had the pleasure of meeting Stefany yet. But I may well make the trip next time she's available.

Offline oj2007

Thank you for the review.

I've used this agency quite a few times. They will offer Stefany if Emma / Amina (my preferred girls) are unavailable. Over an average of about a dozen successful punts 2-3 cancellations in the last 3 years, they're about the same success rate as the independent girls in my experience. Or maybe fractionally better.
Nata doesn't seem to stand for any nonsense from the girls "On holiday" on the girls picture often = "Very long holiday as we fired her" :)

Bayswater isn't the most convenient for me so I have not had the pleasure of meeting Stefany yet. But I may well make the trip next time she's available.

I'd give her a try, she definitely puts her back into it, literally and figuratively speaking.

sir_david

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
(heavily p’shopped on the Butterfly site) is also Well worth seeing – very responsive.

sir_david

Offline oj2007

(heavily p’shopped on the Butterfly site) is also Well worth seeing – very responsive.

I did consider Emma because I'd read a lot of positive things on here about her, but she was a little bit more pricey  (through the agency anyway), so it was a choice between 90 minutes with Emma or two hours with Stefany. Pretty happy with what I got but maybe I'll try Emma next time!

And thanks for the welcome!

holyhandgrenade

Looks like she has a mole above her upper lip on the pictures. It looks okay in the pics but is it more noticeable/prominent when you see her without all the airbrushing?

Offline Bushmills

Emma is fantastic. Between her and Amina, I've never needed to try the other girls at this agency.

Anyway, back on topic. Thanks for the review - Stefany is on my HL now :)

Offline oj2007

Looks like she has a mole above her upper lip on the pictures. It looks okay in the pics but is it more noticeable/prominent when you see her without all the airbrushing?

Yeah she does. It is obviously a bit more prominent than in the pics but it's not big by any means. She's got a couple of other moles elsewhere on her body but nothing that would put you off (unless you have a phobia of moles!).