Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Judy N9 Lower Edmonton  (Read 1311 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Wild Judy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PumpAction

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Previously reviewed as Juicy Cathryn External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I saw Judy/Cathryn yesterday for a short notice 30 minute at £50. Not the kind of wg I usually go for but my regular is on holiday and others i'd see in reserve like Yvett, Cleo, Kendra are also not currently available. She is well reviewed and, in fairness, it was a positive punt. She delivers all her services very enthusiastically. These included;

DFK
OWO
Fingering
Anal play
Protected sex in various positions.
CIM

My only issue is that I didn't find her particularly attractive but service wise she delivers and is excellent vfm.

Offline The_Don

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed and fair points made.

She also had another profile before her Cathryn one which also brings up more reviews
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bestbefore

She seems to pop up with a new name and profile every few weeks. Her previous profile seems to still be active with her accessing from Hungary.

I assumed she was still away as I hadnt seen her new profile. She has been on my HL for a while so thanks for reviewing her on her new profile.

What is the place she is working from like?

The words lower Edmonton do ring alarm bells!

Offline The_Don

The words lower Edmonton do ring alarm bells!

My bet would be the same place as:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58397.0

OP could PM you the post code

Offline PumpAction

It's a house on quiet side road. Inside was clean enough. I drove and parking is free and easy enough.

I wouldn't worry about the location.

Offline bestbefore

It's a house on quiet side road. Inside was clean enough. I drove and parking is free and easy enough.

I wouldn't worry about the location.

Thanks - thats very helpful. not too far from me so may well check her out.