Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "You're older than my Dad."  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Donnie69

A 21 year old new WG said to me recently "Do you know you are a good few years older than my Dad".

Would it bother you? TBH it didn't bother me, I am still happy to have sex with her.  I like sex with young women, and I'm not ashamed.  I met this woman because she is good friends with a WG.  The WG asked her friend if she wanted to make some easy money in a threesome, and her friend agreed to try it.  As far as I'm aware the 21 year old only sees me (for outcalls) at the moment.

My intention is to grow old as disgracefully as possible. 

Offline dboy74

I think my reply would have been 'Am I a better shag than him?'

Well it would have been the response in my head at least  :D

Offline smiths

A 21 year old new WG said to me recently "Do you know you are a good few years older than my Dad".

Would it bother you? TBH it didn't bother me, I am still happy to have sex with her.  I like sex with young women, and I'm not ashamed.  I met this woman because she is good friends with a WG.  The WG asked her friend if she wanted to make some easy money in a threesome, and her friend agreed to try it.  As far as I'm aware the 21 year old only sees me (for outcalls) at the moment.

My intention is to grow old as disgracefully as possible.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, I punt with who I find attractive and offers what I require at a price I am willing to pay. One thing punting offers me is the choice to punt with WGs its unlikely I would be able to pull nowadays, sometimes I prefer a good young WG in her early 20s or so, sometimes I prefer a good WG who is older, one of the beauties of punting for me.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I see women who are in their early 20's rather than teens , most haven't got any real experence anyway, and for the greater part I have been told that,

"well you do know how to treat a woman properley"

rather than "you've got one foot in the grave you disgusting old cock";!..

Offline Happylad

My last regular was younger than most of my granddaughters, but she`s now suddenly discovered that I`m a bit too old for her - I think it`s probably something to do with losing most of my teeth.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I'm just glad that I look younger than my real age!!!!!!!  :yahoo:

May I never age at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :yahoo:

Offline anyfucker

i'm old enough to be their grandfather but it doesn't stop me, I don't want to punt with old grannies.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Being older than their dad would not phase me much but, The flip side is that they are younger than my daughter and that does freak me out. It's all moot for me cos I prefer a well turned out 40-something. In practice that means I look for ladies who claim they are in their 30s cos the cheeky blighters seem pathologically unable to state their real age and shave several years off!

Oberyn1

I think it's great for older men. I am only in my 20's myself, but there's absolutely loads of older guys/average joes on the street who in day to day life will look at young women and think they can never have them, whereas if they were to just go punting they could live out that fantasy. It is a shame that not enough older men know about punting, otherwise they wouldn't have to live a fantasy. I would love to get to old age and still be able to fuck young women, look at hugh hefner - what a legend.

On the other side of the coin, there are probably lots of older guys on here who have fucked women that younger guys wouldn't be able to, often because many young guys have negative opinions on fucking prossies, so their loss for thinking that way. I think knowing you have fucked a hot young thang that young guys (who don't or won't ever punt, meanwhile dating average looking girls themselves) won't ever do is a great positive to take away from the experiences  :cool: for older guys.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, according to Wikipedia -

George Clooney is 54
Colin Firth is 54
Brad Pitt is 51
Richard Gere is 65
Hugh Grant is 54
Sean Connery is 84 (!)

Offline nigel4498

i'm old enough to be their grandfather but it doesn't stop me, I don't want to punt with old grannies.
Agree with you there. I'm paying so fucking 20 year olds does it for me.

Ben4454

You should have replied with

'So what is it about older men which turns you on?  :D

Offline nigel4498

You should have replied with

'So what is it about older men which turns you on?  :D
Could it be the large wad in his trousers?
Cash that is.

Offline Davede

I haven't been told this yet but my last punt was with a girl who was a few years younger than my daughter. That made me stop and think for a min
That reminds me I must do a review for her

Aspen

I found it a bit strange the first time I tried a younger girl. Some of them don't like seeing guys twice their age plus either. Most of them aren't as good as the average thirty something, but it's surprising how good at sex a few of them are, and then you wonder how they get so much experience before they are even 20. I still think 25 - 35 is the optimum age range to select, but a good younger one is best of all.

spkmstr48

I always think that my own age divided by two is a good upper limit.

That way I can have a threesome where the two girls ages added together are less than mine.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

carefree

I'm not there to discuss my age, her age or the queens age, I'm there to dump my mess over her :dance:

Online PLeisure

I always think that my own age divided by two is a good upper limit.

That way I can have a threesome where the two girls ages added together are less than mine.
Now that's the type of logic that works for me  :dancegirl:

Offline RedKettle

would not bother me - but I would mark her down for making such a comment, she is supposed to flatter us and make us feel good.