Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Daily Mail Warning...  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Corus Boy

He's lifting weights, cleaning his car and showering before bed: The 12 signs he's cheating that most women ignore.

External Link/Members Only

Jay-Jay

Absolute bollocks from a supposed "quality" newspaper !
It's just a red-top with delusions of grandeur.
Jay

Offline RedKettle

Shame about this point:

Showing you his text messages and email accounts. An accomplished cheat will have a mobile that you’ll never even see which he uses for his other woman/women. The same goes for email accounts. As regards social media, unless he is an idiot, and/or wants you to find out, you probably won’t find any traces of cheating on his social media.     

I would prefer less publicity on punting phones!!! 

yorkshire123

As in my simple mind punting isn't cheating my wife has nothing to be suspicious of  ;)

Aspen

As in my simple mind punting isn't cheating my wife has nothing to be suspicious of  ;)

She may not share your opinion on that.

I thought most of the points they highlighted were valid.

Daily Mail - not a quality newspaper though. Very opinionated.

Offline Happylad

She may not share your opinion on that.

I thought most of the points they highlighted were valid.

Daily Mail - not a quality newspaper though. Very opinionated.

Is it really a NEWSPAPER? I always thought it was D.I.Y bog paper - you take the scissors in with you and cut it up ready while you sit.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Twats missed the main one...... You only let him get his leg over at Christmas and/or his birthday.

Offline RedKettle

Twats missed the main one...... You only let him get his leg over at Christmas and/or his birthday.

You get it twice, lucky bastard  :D

Offline maxxblue

Absolute bollocks from a supposed "quality" newspaper !
It's just a red-top with delusions of grandeur.
Jay

The Daily Mail is a tabloid, not a quality newspaper.

Offline pianodave

I once left my punting phone at a partner's house. She knew of it as a work phone. I wasn't worried as I thought I'd deleted everything anyway. The next day I picked it up and in fact it was full of messages from a girl! Unbelievably, she hadn't even bothered to look at it (there was no passcode). For a while I thought maybe she had seen and was plotting my downfall, but turned out she was just spectacularly trusting.

Online threechilliman

Yep, same for me. For me punting is like those pampering days girls go on where they have beauty treatments in the day and then drink enough wine in the evening to sink a battleship.

tcm

Offline RedKettle

Yep, same for me. For me punting is like those pampering days girls go on where they have beauty treatments in the day and then drink enough wine in the evening to sink a battleship.

tcm

bloody right, spot on  :thumbsup:

JV547845

a supposed "quality" newspaper

Funniest thing I've read all month.

Diehard

Who the fuck is the article aimed at? 12 year olds could tell anyone all that!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Who cares??????????????????????????