Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Beauty 15  (Read 1805 times)

Offline jay-north east

Sorry my phone is hopeless at putting up links but she is on aw in darlington. Has anyone seen her? Face pic showing and she looks nice. Some feedback also but would prefer feedback from here?

Offline prebel

Another face pic: External Link/Members Only

Might try and see the lass when I'm next down in Darlington.

David Larry

Wow, very nice. It's all in the face for and she is pretty. Another one to the list.

Offline Dimond dave

Rather lush ,, sort of the sext student kind of look ,, might be worth a visit ,, or is it the usual a,amzing adult work  fake

Offline the bloody butterfly

Looking at Darlington on AW the other day I thought it must be the worst region in the NE for punting. Then suddenly, an oasis in the desert.

Offline over50nudist

I am of the same opinion had 6 hours to kill in Darlo a few weeks ago could not find anyone to see now the seems to be an oasis

David Larry

Her feedback seems ok but I don't really understand the why's and how's the AW feedback system, how easy it is to manipulate, fake, etc.

Offline Spartacus123

Looks decent  :drinks:

I've pm'd her to setup a meet as I frequent Darlington quite a a bit, however I'm always dubious of ladies asking for your ethnicity first, or am I just a paranoid asian bloke?

Offline Spartacus123

Another face pic: External Link/Members Only

Might try and see the lass when I'm next down in Darlington.

Where did you get the pic? Has she worked before?

David Larry

Where did you get the pic? Has she worked before?

It's in her private gallery.

Offline flash1965

They has already been a review of her from May this year

David Larry

They has already been a review of her from May this year

Doh!!! I didn't even see this  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline flash1965

Too busy reminiscing about Lily  :yahoo:

King Jim of the Toon

I must try Lily to see what all the fuss is about.

Offline fon der Bamburat

Yeah, Lilly's disappearance make people nervous... :rolleyes:

Offline Lamnguin

That face pic wasn't on her public gallery when I saw her. I think it is her, and as I said in my review I like her and found her facially attractive, but those are very flattering photos.