Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Met this Curvy Woman  (Read 1609 times)

needzall

I've always liked curvy milfs. Maybe it was the american pie days but I guess I still haven't grown out of it. Anyone ever tried this one?
External Link/Members Only

Offline picker98uk

Well known bareback provider - proceed with caution.

needzall

Well known bareback provider - proceed with caution.

Yah I saw that, she's not romanian which is why I guess i'm not too worried. That's another thing I was wondering, if anyone on here had tried her bb before.

Offline Roth

That's another thing I was wondering, if anyone on here had tried her bb before.

Why the fuck do you want to know that? :unknown: :dash:

The fact that she offers bareback is enough to steer clear of her.  :bomb: :scare: :bomb:

SirFrank

Great looking tits and some brilliant video titles - big black blah nails my slutty whore holes and banged in the air raid shelter. Bareback though

Offline Roth

Great looking tits and some brilliant video titles - big black blah nails my slutty whore holes and banged in the air raid shelter. Bareback though

Agree about the tits!  :thumbsup:  But a barebacker so worth avoiding!  :bomb: :scare: :bomb:

Online rudolph hucker

Yah I saw that, she's not romanian which is why I guess i'm not too worried. That's another thing I was wondering, if anyone on here had tried her bb before.

Is English herpes better than Romanian then?
Halfwit.

Offline Roth

Offline Johny Stone

Actually it's worse  :dash:

Offline bristolbcfc

BiggishSi

Holy fucking shit! I bet she is riddled with all sorts!!? :vomit:

Offline nigel4498

Offline PaintBrush

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you're looking for curves you may wish to give Charlotte a go.

A very charming lady, just a little way past her best.