Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southern Zara Of Adultwork  (Read 8840 times)

1 review(s) for Southern Zara (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AnthG

Just came back from a 90min outcall taking place at a hotel in Jesmond that I had booked with Southern Zara from Adultwork.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To say in advance of writing this review. I really want to see this girl again like you do not believe, and not in anyway mess this up. So I wont go into too much mega details in this review so as to not potentially blow it somehow with her (Which I always do) And ruin my chances of a return visit.

So anyway. Three years ago almost to the day in 2012, I booked a girl called Vicky who worked then for diamonds. And she was by a long / long / incredible margin the best girl I ever booked at the time and still to this date.

Vicky At Diamonds of Newcastle - The best punt of my life

The freaky thing was she only worked for something like 3 weeks, and I booked her for 4 or 5 times in those three weeks. And then she retired, and completely vanished. I have been trying to locate her again ever since (in a non creepy way! :) ) to book with her again with no success.

Also every subsequent booking and review I did for every girl, I compared that girl (unfavorably every time) to Vicky. But even with this for three years she never returned.

Last week, literally, out of the blue I was messaged by her after seeing my Girls you would love back working topic here on the forum to say she is coming back to work and had just setup an adultwork profile that night.

So today have booked a hotel and seen her today for 90mins from 2.30pm to 4pm. I have been her first client back. It seems she is trying to setup a place to work from in Sunderland, but I was too impatient, and worried she will suddenly change her mind and quit again. So I seen her first possible chance. And that was today. So booked a hotel and seen her as an outcall.

Appearance: People are going to think I am making this up. Or have lost it and turned fluffy number one. But seriously, read the last review, as it still stands. This girl is in the top 3 prettiest girls I have ever seen in my entire life. And I am not talking about WGs. Am talking everyone. Of every girl I have seen in my entire life, no matter where from. This girl is in the top three most gorgeous I have seen ever. Seriously, girls that look like her do not start working as WGs.  So I do not know what is going on, and probably this is the reason she quit after 3 weeks last time. She is way fitter than every other WG I have ever booked. And by a considerable margin too.

Personality: She is quite shy. But she shows it by putting quite a bold front on. So basically a shy girl trying her best not to be (which I don't know about anyone else, but for me is sexy as hell). To be honest. I am a complete nervous wreck around her as I just literally am so OTT freaked by being around her. So she may just be acting shy herself as an act due to me being so shy and nervous around her to be kind. I don't know. (And yes I do know how pathetic on my behalf that is, but seriously, any other place I would be expecting a fist in my face from her so its hard to turn off the nervousness).

Services We started off with hand relief. Then it was sex with her ontop. Then DFK during sex. Then Reverse Oral. Then sex with me ontop. And then hand relief again. -  I know people are going to ask why no oral. But basically I was enjoying chatting with her and you can't do both with hand relief so it was hand relief while chatting

Overall Basically for me. To sum up how I feel from this punt. And all the previous with her. If I went to Recall HQ - as in that company Arnold Schwarzenegger did as Douglas Quad in the movie Total Recall. And I sat down in that chair and the scientists devised up my literal perfect girl. I am not kidding it would be this girl on the screen.  This girl is so fit its unbelievable. And I know that may sound over the top and OTT fluff. But I have seen around 40 or 50 girls now. And this is the one who does this for me.

Basically, I just hope and pray she sticks with this job this time and doesn't retire again like last time (I seem to have been her first client on her return).

In closing will I return. Absolutely 100%. I am going to set a timeline of a punt every 4 weeks (to not get silly like last time and see her like 2 times per week for the entire time she is there and drive her mad, plus I am not rich and cannot afford it anyway). So am going to set a specific personal standard of a punt once every 4 weeks with her.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

David Larry

Damn you AnthG, this is another I just HAVE to see.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Just came back from a 90min outcall taking place at a hotel in Jesmond that I had booked with Southern Zara from Adultwork.

To say in advance of writing this review. I really want to see this girl again like you do not believe, and not in anyway mess this up. So I wont go into too much mega details in this review so as to not potentially blow it somehow with her (Which I always do) And ruin my chances of a return visit.

So anyway. Three years ago almost to the day in 2012, I booked a girl called Vicky who worked then for diamonds. And she was by a long / long / incredible margin the best girl I ever booked at the time and still to this date.

The freaky thing was she only worked for something like 3 weeks, and I booked her for 4 or 5 times in those three weeks. And then she retired, and completely vanished. I have been trying to locate her again ever since (in a non creepy way! :) ) to book with her again with no success.

Also every subsequent booking and review I did for every girl, I compared that girl (unfavorably every time) to Vicky. But even with this for three years she never returned.

Last week, literally, out of the blue I was messaged by her after seeing my Girls you would love back working topic here on the forum to say she is coming back to work and had just setup an adultwork profile that night.

So today have booked a hotel and seen her today for 90mins from 2.30pm to 4pm. I have been her first client back. It seems she is trying to setup a place to work from in Sunderland, but I was too impatient, and worried she will suddenly change her mind and quit again. So I seen her first possible chance. And that was today. So booked a hotel and seen her as an outcall.

Appearance: People are going to think I am making this up. Or have lost it and turned fluffy number one. But seriously, read the last review, as it still stands. This girl is in the top 3 prettiest girls I have ever seen in my entire life. And I am not talking about WGs. Am talking everyone. Of every girl I have seen in my entire life, no matter where from. This girl is in the top three most gorgeous I have seen ever. Seriously, girls that look like her do not start working as WGs.  So I do not know what is going on, and probably this is the reason she quit after 3 weeks last time. She is way fitter than every other WG I have ever booked. And by a considerable margin too.

Personality: She is quite shy. But she shows it by putting quite a bold front on. So basically a shy girl trying her best not to be (which I don't know about anyone else, but for me is sexy as hell). To be honest. I am a complete nervous wreck around her as I just literally am so OTT freaked by being around her. So she may just be acting shy herself as an act due to me being so shy and nervous around her to be kind. I don't know. (And yes I do know how pathetic on my behalf that is, but seriously, any other place I would be expecting a fist in my face from her so its hard to turn off the nervousness).

Services We started off with hand relief. Then it was sex with her ontop. Then DFK during sex. Then Reverse Oral. Then sex with me ontop. And then hand relief again. -  I know people are going to ask why no oral. But basically I was enjoying chatting with her and you can't do both with hand relief so it was hand relief while chatting

Overall Basically for me. To sum up how I feel from this punt. And all the previous with her. If I went to Recall HQ - as in that company Arnold Schwarzenegger did as Douglas Quad in the movie Total Recall. And I sat down in that chair and the scientists devised up my literal perfect girl. I am not kidding it would be this girl on the screen.  This girl is so fit its unbelievable. And I know that may sound over the top and OTT fluff. But I have seen around 40 or 50 girls now. And this is the one who does this for me.

Basically, I just hope and pray she sticks with this job this time and doesn't retire again like last time (I seem to have been her first client on her return).

In closing will I return. Absolutely 100%. I am going to set a timeline of a punt every 4 weeks (to not get silly like last time and see her like 2 times per week for the entire time she is there and drive her mad, plus I am not rich and cannot afford it anyway). So am going to set a specific personal standard of a punt once every 4 weeks with her.

Glad you had a good time Anth after all the shit you've taken recently :thumbsup:

David Larry

Glad you had a good time Anth after all the shit you've taken recently :thumbsup:

+1

Offline AnthG

Thanks FB & David.

I will say it was a lot more effort to setup an independent booking. And cost a bit more - especially as it was outcall. But it was worth it.

Its just times like this. I wish I was richer and had more money. Vicky/Zara has came back to work at a time when I am not rolling in money. :(  (thats obviously not her fault though, and the punt every 4 weeks, will result in me being randy as hell when I do see :) )
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 06:32:12 pm by AnthG »

David Larry

Does anyone know anything about the feedback below AnthG?

External Link/Members Only

Offline AnthG

Does anyone know anything about the feedback below AnthG?

The guys being a dick, he is doing it to everyone it seems for no reason whatsoever each time. Themadman2 covered it well in the actual other Vicky/Zara topic

That guy is a fakester leaving unnecessary feedback on lasses profiles. I'm sure her profile is genuine. I'll post a link when I find the other one he been trolling

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Check feedback, she been trolled by hugecumma too

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks Anth, glad you have got to see Vicky/Zara again  :dance:

Offline bronson24

anth i know it isnt listed on her likes on adultwork, but do you know if she does cim? thanks

Offline AnthG

anth i know it isnt listed on her likes on adultwork, but do you know if she does cim? thanks

When I seen her three years ago she did and very eagerly.

But today when she was asking me what I wanted. And I said to that what doesn't she do. She said "same as last time, I don't do CIM".

I felt like saying to her, you did actually do CIM last time, and swallowed it too. But held back as I am in major non wanting to pee her or anyone off mode.

So I guess it means she doesn't do CIM. I am guessing she does OWO as she was up for oral and wasn't asking for a condom on. But I was just enjoying her hand relief so much and just chatting with her at the same time.

Offline Mansell

Really pleased you have seen her again Anth she is obviously the girl for you. Don't think I have heard you be so positive about a girl ever before  :lol: Great review and she does sound well worth a visit when she gets her incall place sorted. Also sounds like your going to need the Anti EAS pills when you see her  :lol: :lol:

Offline Spartacus123

Good for you Anth, yes yous sounded all fluffy, but I'm envious as I'd love a regular like this.

She's on the list.

Quick question, facially could you compare to anyone? (PM me if you think you need to)

Offline AnthG

Quick question, facially could you compare to anyone? (PM me if you think you need to)

A think a good description is a bit like a cross between Jessica Biel and Kate Winslet.

Toshiba

Offline AnthG

fluffy fucker  :D

Yeah, Denyasons probably reading this going, "what a sad bastard" :)

I am only going to leave her this one review and not get carried away like last time in 2012. As really the review is my feelings towards a punt with her and given they have stuck for three years, clearly wont be changing. So it doesn't need a description of punt number 2, 3 and 4 every 4 weeks that I see her as it wont help anyone whatsoever.

Offline jackaroo2

So it doesn't need a description of punt number 2, 3 and 4 every 4 weeks that I see her as it wont help anyone whatsoever.

spoil sport  :D .....but chuffed for ya.

David Larry

A think a good description is a bit like a cross between Jessica Biel and Kate Winslet.

Boner!!!!!  :drinks:

David Larry

The guys being a dick, he is doing it to everyone it seems for no reason whatsoever each time. Themadman2 covered it well in the actual other Vicky/Zara topic

Thought that'd be the case, thanks Anth G

greychap

So it seems you have found your perfect partner in crime.

The other Zara history this new Zara the future.

You going to bring any wine on any of these visits, sure it will go down well?

Offline AnthG

You going to bring any wine on any of these visits, sure it will go down well?

It didn't go down well with the punt with the other different Zara though.

I had bought and brought it as I was fearful of third punt syndrome - where my third punt is poor as the girl sees me as a soft touch by my third punt with her. So I brought wine so she wouldn't treat me as a soft touch as she'd feel guilty about doing it due to the wine. And she still did.

To be honest, I don't want to possibly do anything to blow things with this particular girl as she is for me different than every other I have booked. This is the one I really do not want to do or say the wrong thing for. So am kind of really not wanting in anyway to risk anything to be honest. And like I say the wine did not go down well with the other Zara.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:14:41 am by AnthG »

Offline johnny34

I had bought and brought it as I was fearful of third punt syndrome - where my third punt is poor as the girl sees me as a soft touch by my third punt with her. So I brought wine so she wouldn't treat me as a soft touch as she'd feel guilty about doing it due to the wine. And she still did.

To be honest, I don't want to possibly do anything to blow things with this particular girl as she is for me different than every other I have booked. This is the one I really do not want to do or say the wrong thing for. So am kind of really not wanting in anyway to risk anything to be honest. And like I say the wine did not go down well with the other Zara.

Anth, if everything went ok with the new Zara don't change your approach, it works the way it is. So, no wine, no flowers etc, just keep things as they are.

greychap

I personally think the wine was a good idea but just not at Diamonds set up, its not really the set up for a relaxing drink and chat its more in and out thank you mam.

I have had wine in some of my appointments and even sometimes bought some chocolates I found it has gone down well but I think it does depend wether its a more relaxed meeting or a in and quickly out service.

I remember one time I knew it was my regulars birthday and I bought some cakes over that I knew she liked and it went down really well she could not wait to scoff them.

Offline AnthG

Thanks GC and Johnny.

Will see how things feel and pan out in 3 weeks time when I have my next punt with her to see what I do on either way.

greychap

Thanks GC and Johnny.

Will see how things feel and pan out in 3 weeks time when I have my next punt with her to see what I do on either way.

If she is a professional she wont change how she is with you as a paid service just because your nice to her.

Offline AnthG

If she is a professional she wont change how she is with you as a paid service just because your nice to her.

The problem is, you haven't seen my type of nice. I generally think I sometimes come across like Father Dougal from Father Ted in my version of nice.

As in I inadvertently drive people up the wall. And its accidental and never intended. This is also the exact reason I am kind of designated to paying for company with the opposite sex if I wanted to self analyse myself.

The other problem is, like I said above in my review, this girl retired after 3 weeks last time. So she is not one of these rough and ready type mercenary type girls that do this job.

And thus not a good combination. And thus I really need to make sure I don't do an AnthG-ism and blow this as I want to keep booking with this girl for as long as I possibly can.

Offline johnr1

Great review Anth and so glad you have found her again, when you do find someone that is good and they disapiere you can spend a lot of time and money looking for a replacement that somehow just never happens  :( so many faulse and poor girls about (as in ability) that when you find the right one you just stick with her and like you, you tread on egg shells in case you balls it up :( good luck and stay happy at least every fourth week  :P

Offline Gothic D

Yeah, Denyasons probably reading this going, "what a sad bastard" :)

I am only going to leave her this one review and not get carried away like last time in 2012. As really the review is my feelings towards a punt with her and given they have stuck for three years, clearly wont be changing. So it doesn't need a description of punt number 2, 3 and 4 every 4 weeks that I see her as it wont help anyone whatsoever.

My opinion for what it's worth is,you are already on the slippery slope towards Denyasonism.I,like most others on here were highly amused at the blokes descent into insanity with the whole Frankie thing and I thought that it could never happen to me as I am usually such a cynical old bastard.But it did happen and I never even noticed it creeping up on me.I just chose not to play it out on here like he did.
My advice to you is:
Show no weakness towards her.
Limit your punts with her.
See others as well.
Not easy that last one as you will get to the stage where you don't want to see others and if you did they wouldn't in your mind match up.
Never forget that they all lie,bullshit,manipulate and have no loyalty to anyone.

Offline Highlander

So, Southern Zara then. Has anyone other than Anth got to see her?
 I sent her 5 messages over the last 2 weeks or so of which 4 are still unread. She responded to the first  saying she'd be working last Friday and to keep an eye out for her number on her profile from the morning. She never logged in that day. Since then she has basically ignored all my emails. Does she not like money or something  :)

Offline Mansell

Maybe she only likes AnthG  :lol: :lol:

Offline Highlander

Understandable, brings wine after 3rd punt i've heard  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Maybe she only likes AnthG  :lol: :lol:

I have to say, and I am not going to lie right now, I am feeling pretty great about myself right now on seeing she wont accept a booking from anyone else but me.

I feel almost like I should ask for my username to be changed to "TheStud"  :yahoo:  :dancegirl:

(My only honest advice to Highlander is, she is the one girl who is definitely worth the hassle, so keep trying is all I can suggest, she is a member of the forum and may see your posts and PM you here)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:29:16 pm by AnthG »

Offline AnthG

So, Southern Zara then. Has anyone other than Anth got to see her?
 I sent her 5 messages over the last 2 weeks or so of which 4 are still unread. She responded to the first  saying she'd be working last Friday and to keep an eye out for her number on her profile from the morning. She never logged in that day. Since then she has basically ignored all my emails. Does she not like money or something  :)

But on further reflection. I hope this doesn't mean she is thinking of not coming back to work :(

I couldn't have been that bad to have said to herself, nope cannot do this no more.

Offline Mansell

I have to say, and I am not going to lie right now, I am feeling pretty great about myself right now on seeing she wont accept a booking from anyone else but me.

I feel almost like I should ask for my username to be changed to "TheStud"  :yahoo:  :dancegirl:

Only if you get to see her again, mind we'll all know your only kidding  :sarcastic:

David Larry

That'll explain why she hasn't yet read / responded to my message on AW.

David Larry

You should feel great AnthG but I don't understand why she'd make a comeback, advertise her services and not take bookings from anyone else other than your good self?

Offline AnthG

You should feel great AnthG but I don't understand why she'd make a comeback, advertise her services and not take bookings from anyone else other than your good self?

Its pretty obvious that its one of two reasons. It was a case of she seen me as her first booking back and then. Either

A. I was so awful, repulsive, creepy and offputting that she at the end started going to herself. "I cannot come back to this, this is just too bad". And thus she has insta-retired once again never to return to the business.
Or
B. I was so good, and I totally knocked her for six, and she is now waiting for me to come and take her away from all this ala an Officer and a Gentleman type thing

i.e.  External Link/Members Only

I cannot think of an option C to be honest.

So I guess its a case of if I suddenly vanish and nobody ever see's or hears from me again. It was option B. Whereas if people in the north east suddenly hear echoing over them.

Then it was A.

Really like I said in my original review. She is really very shy. So I hope she comes back.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:06:48 pm by AnthG »

Offline toon972

Offline johnr1

Its pretty obvious that its one of two reasons. It was a case of she seen me as her first booking back and then. Either

A. I was so awful, repulsive, creepy and offputting that she at the end started going to herself. "I cannot come back to this, this is just too bad". And thus she has insta-retired once again never to return to the business.
Or
B. I was so good, and I totally knocked her for six, and she is now waiting for me to come and take her away from all this ala an Officer and a Gentleman type thing

i.e.  External Link/Members Only

love the link's Anth you are a good sport  :lol: but hope it works out  :thumbsup:

I cannot think of an option C to be honest.

So I guess its a case of if I suddenly vanish and nobody ever see's or hears from me again. It was option B. Whereas if people in the north east suddenly hear echoing over them.

Then it was A.

Really like I said in my original review. She is really very shy. So I hope she comes back.

Offline johnr1

balls dont know what I did wrong? what I was posting was that I liked your links and that you are a good sport  :lol: and that I hope it works out  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

and that I hope it works out  :thumbsup:

Her best friend who she was planning on working alongside is down as working today on AW. But she is not and not logged in at all. And from the posts here it seems hasn't worked at all.

I really hope she is ok :(   This is not looking good at all. :(

I will be proper seriously miserable if she quits again. As it was like she came back. Gave me one fantastic booking to remember all the rest from 3 years ago and then vanishes again. She is like the eternal tease. :(

Offline Mansell

Her best friend who she was planning on working alongside is down as working today on AW. But she is not and not logged in at all. And from the posts here it seems hasn't worked at all.

I really hope she is ok :(   This is not looking good at all. :(

I will be proper seriously miserable if she quits again. As it was like she came back. Gave me one fantastic booking to remember all the rest from 3 years ago and then vanishes again. She is like the eternal tease. :(

Maybe you are "The Stud" Anth and you have worn her out after one punt  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Only kidding, as you say very odd that's she's not signed in, best of luck Anth.

Offline Spartacus123

Maybe if she's on here and reading this (and is as shy as as mentioned) it might be an idea to leave this alone now and let this thread subside?

Yes I know I've raised the profile of this thread again!!

Just a suggestion

Offline AnthG

Wasn't sure if this would need a new review or just a post onto this one. But seen Zara again today for a 90min outcall at a Hotel in Newcastle. She has now changed her name back to Vicky.

Really-really like this girl so will be seeing her again for my next punt in a months to at most 6 weeks time again for definite.

Services; same as the last booking really; Started off with oral, then sex with her ontop, then doggie (as there was a massive mirror on the room so tried it infront of this).

Offline Third Man

really glad you had a great time Anth, and you have brought this back to the top. I seem to think that any photos of her previously were of poor quality, but I have to say that main photo now she is seriously hot looking.  thinking of making a booking, cheers Anth.

Offline AnthG

Have left her another Field Report on Adultwork

Posting it here as she doesn't seem to add them onto her AW profile though for some reason, as I also had left this one for her back in June for my booking with her back then too and she never put it on her profile.

They are a bit gushing in their fluffydom towards her (as nearly every AW field report is on there towards anyone) so possibly this is the reason why.  :)

Offline toon972

Saw her when she was at diamonds after reading Anths ott review of her on diamonds. ;) Have to say she is a decent punt and did come across as quite shy,but was not shy when action started.Really like her new photos as she seems to have toned up a bit,not that she was big when I saw her.

themademan2

As far as I'm aware, she starting with Allure Escort Agency very soon. Hope to try her then :dance:

Offline AnthG

As far as I'm aware, she starting with Allure Escort Agency very soon. Hope to try her then :dance:

Yeah she said she was going for her interview with them after my booking.

This is normally my self destructing comment as it pisses girls off no end, and I really don't want to ever piss her off, but if she does go with Allure, I hope she changes her prices on AW to match Allures rates.  If she doesn't I would be in a proper "don't know what to do" type thing for my next booking as it will be so much easier and cheaper to book via Allure.

Offline johnny34

Yeah she said she was going for her interview with them after my booking.

Maybe shes going to be interviewed by Tmm2  :D