Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I came across this video on youtube. Thoughts on this documentary?  (Read 1675 times)

Oberyn1

I haven't seen this documentary yet, but will watch later. If any of you watch it before, then share your thoughts.

The short synopsis: Documentary exploring the world of mutual relationships, where glamorous girls use their charm and beauty to get gifts and allowances from men. and yet these women claim sex isn't involved  :unknown: i doubt any guy would be that stupid to shower these women with gifts without a form of sexual reciprocation.

It is shocking to see how some women go about their lives though, when there are women out there with pride, dignity and self respect who work hard for their possessions, no matter how material.

Anyway:

External Link/Members Only 

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:31:06 am by Oberyn1 »

Mr Jones

It is shocking to see how some women go about their lives though, when there are women out there with pride, dignity and self respect who work hard for their possessions, no matter how material.

And yet the punters on this forum spend many hours in their day occupied (either with literally, or discussing online) with women who do not (inferred from their profession) fit this description.  Interesting. ... thought-provoking... time for some self-analysis?

I sometimes wonder whether we are a bit like the drunks in the street who, once they start to hang out with other drunks, convince themselves that they are normal, it's everyone else that's not.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:18:51 am by Mr Jones »

Aspen

I think a lot of women are naturally like this. Deep down they are all prima donnas. Kinda makes you sick doesn't it.

It's easy to become a misogynist if you dwell on it too much. There are certain red flags to watch out for. Girls who are ready with the phrase "you're only after one thing" which is intended to make you feel guilty for being interested in them sexually, instead of just making them feel the centre of attention, which is what they are really after. And different techniques for stringing you along. I had one who would occasionally send me a message that said "I love you" - just that, nothing more. It later transpired that it meant I think you're great, but no way would I ever want to sleep with you. Whatever gave you that idea? FFS!!!   Other senarios along those lines are quite common too.

Having been around the loop a few times I am very cynical. Women who show signs of stringing you along you need to dump very quickly. Before they get their claws into you and you're suckered in to their game.

I have a theory that women are much more competitive than men. They are competing with other girls for what they see as the top 10% or so of eligible guys that are around, and it's physical appearance that plays a large part in this, intellect and personality are less important, which is the opposite of what you'd think. The kind of guys that find it relatively easy to get a one night stand etc. Being one of the 90% that are further down the scale I can observe this from a distance, and I've actually been to a party with a girl who I found out later had been shagging another guy in one of the bedrooms. Women being a lot less driven by the need for sex can play the long game, so while they are stuck with 90%ers they can string them along whilst waiting for Mr top 10%. Men are much more easy to please in comparison. This is why women are often so obsessive about their appearance. They think men are the same, but there's a big difference. It hardly ever ends happily. The ones that get their Mr 10% find in time they stray, because other women are busy tempting them. The ones that end up with a guy further down the scale are never happy either because they feel they are entitled to better. Those are the ones that concentrate on their kids and forget about the husband.

Aspen

And yet the punters on this forum spend many hours in their day occupied (either with literally, or discussing online) with women who do not (inferred from their profession) fit this description.  Interesting. ... thought-provoking... time for some self-analysis?

I've found that prostitutes are every bit as sparing with sexual favours as civvies when they are not being paid. Much more so in fact. Ask them how much sex they have in their private life and some of them will tell you never if they are not being paid. (careful who and how you ask though, because sometimes the response can be a slap - lol)

I sometimes wonder whether we are a bit like the drunks in the street who, once they start to hang out with other drunks, convince themselves that they are normal, it's everyone else that's not.

Being sober is a condition caused by lack of alcohol.

Ever heard of the lunatics taking over the asylum?

Online hitman33

They need to make on as much as possible when they are young, because they'll be sad, friendless, shallow and lonely in a few short years, just saying.

Offline Hobbit

My friend, all women are after one thing from men. It's that thing in our trousers........No, it's not our dicks. It's our fucking wallet!!!

Offline mcardle464

Thanks for your insight Aspen.  An intriguing, if cynical, perspective.

Aspen

My friend, all women are after one thing from men. It's that thing in our trousers........No, it's not our dicks. It's our fucking wallet!!!

Send any girl a dick pic (which I hasten to add I never have and never would do) and you'll soon find out how interested they are in dicks.

Aspen

Thanks for your insight Aspen.  An intriguing, if cynical, perspective.

The result of many years experience and observation of the experiences of others.

Offline mcardle464

@Oberyn1 thanks for the link.  I skimmed through this, it is dated from 2012 on C4. Those women were horribly predatory.  I'm not sure their "marks" - I think that is the term because we are in confidence trickster territory in my opinion, were all right in the head either....or they were deluding themselves that they would get a shag.  I found myself rooting for the blurred New York guy who obviously told one of them to eff off instead of buying her a super expensive bag.

But this also makes me question why they did it, in the same way as the WGs in the doco a few weeks ago.  Surely it's going to take your business downhill for the punters to find out what you really think?

Offline Hobbit

Send any girl a dick pic (which I hasten to add I never have and never would do) and you'll soon find out how interested they are in dicks.

I disagree.  :) If you haven't done it then how can your comment be true?  :dash:

Aspen

I disagree.  :) If you haven't done it then how can your comment be true?

So you think it's a smart idea to send dick pics?

dumb, dumber, or just degenerate?

women/prozzies complain all the time about guys that do that.

Offline Hobbit

So you think it's a smart idea to send dick pics?

dumb, dumber, or just degenerate?

women/prozzies complain all the time about guys that do that.

I wasn't suggesting that! If I remember correctly it was YOU who suggested it!!! Anyway, let's just agree to disagree on this one.  :timeout:

Online PLeisure

Ask them how much sex they have in their private life and some of them will tell you never if they are not being paid.
So true.
In a moment of excessive fluffiness recently, I asked the WG why she didn't have a boyf and she explained that the last thing she'd want to be doing after a day of work was to accommodate his sexual urges.
Several years ago, I knew the floor manager at a popular stripper joint in Melbourne. She'd say that, after a shift - especially on the weekends - the last thing the girls wanted to do would be to interface with any males. They'd been mauled by them all night.

We choose our poisons carefully...

Aspen

I wasn't suggesting that! If I remember correctly it was YOU who suggested it!!! Anyway, let's just agree to disagree on this one.

No I didn't suggest it as a good idea. I simply said that if you were to do it, you'd find out how keen women are on dicks. Which is basically not at all.

Offline Hobbit

No I didn't suggest it as a good idea. I simply said that if you were to do it, you'd find out how keen women are on dicks. Which is basically not at all.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your earlier post.  :) I think both of us are agreeing that women are not interested in dicks (pictures or real). Which I completely agree with.  Most women want security which comes in various forms and the raw form is money.

Offline Anadin

Yeah I saw this documentary years ago I remember explaining to people that Danica and girls like her didn't have to do anything to get gifts as there were weirdos online who would beg her to buy her stuff even knowing that she will never meet them let alone thank them. People didn't believe me and were convinced she was some sort of prostitute, yet it happens everyday on twitter.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I believe I saw this programme a couple of years ago...... This concept is called Rinsing!!!!

A man would have to be incredibly deluded to engage in such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oberyn1

I had dana dearmond argue with me on twitter because i didn't agree with her fans buying her things from a list, then some fucking fluffy idiot piped up and said something alone the lines of "we do it because we adore her" and i thought it was crazy that they spend out hundreds of pounds or dollars on a gift, then all they get in return is a shitty signed photograph! these guys must have more money than sense, and it's a shame that they cannot see it. I appreciate that these women are just taking their chance while they can, but as a fellow man it's ridiculous to see the lengths some guys will go to to be "appreciated" by these women.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I had dana dearmond argue with me on twitter because i didn't agree with her fans buying her things from a list, then some fucking fluffy idiot piped up and said something alone the lines of "we do it because we adore her" and i thought it was crazy that they spend out hundreds of pounds or dollars on a gift, then all they get in return is a shitty signed photograph! these guys must have more money than sense, and it's a shame that they cannot see it. I appreciate that these women are just taking their chance while they can, but as a fellow man it's ridiculous to see the lengths some guys will go to to be "appreciated" by these women.

+1 ....... I find this incredibly sad and a complete waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mcardle464

Do you think anyone would adore me and buy me things if I put up a list like Ms Dearmond?   :cool:  Somehow I doubt it.  However I would agree NOT to send them a signed photo if they sent me a gift, to save them from THE HORROR!