Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber of Amour  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Sar-Major

So after being disappointed and not getting to see Cassie last Wednesday  :dash: :dash: :dash:
I was down in Blyth, Saturday so went for a quick 30min one.  :cool: :cool: :cool:

A quick cheeky chat, as ever, with Stacey,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  got some info and made a booking with Amber in Seaton Deleval. Text duly sent with address and postcode and off I jolly well go.

Since writing this yesterday, this space was intended for a link, BUT I see her profile has now GONE  :scare:

Arrived at a nice, and seemed respectable, housing estate in Deleval. Knocked and was let in by Amber dressed as requested, in her schoolgirl get up, very nice. A lolly-pop was stuck straight into my mouth just like some impish schoolgirl would do, :dancegirl: :dancegirl:  that bit did surprise me….Then some DFK to break the ice. Actually the ice was melting as from first impressions, she seemed to be red hot. Paperwork done, I admired the view from where I stood.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I was offered a seat and a drink, followed by her sitting on my lap legs wide open, wiggling were ass on my very stiff cock. A bit more lolly-pop swopping and more DFK as I slid my hand up her skirt to her rather damp knickers, which I moved aside and slid a finger into her wet pussy. At this stage we retired up stairs to the bedroom and stripped off. She went down on her knees and started to admire my stiffy, followed by some rather nice deep throat oral. After a short while, I pushed her backwards onto the bed, lifted her legs up, and pushed two fingers into her, by now very wet cunt. A few minutes of frigging her had her moaning with pleasure, I then started to lick her clit like there was no tomorrow and it wasn’t long before she came. I moved up the bed so she could suck on my cock again, whilst still playing with her clit. As I frigged her G-spot she was moaning and stopped sucking as she came again, she was so close to “Squirting” but didn’t. Like a lot of ladies they hold back as they think there about to piss themselves. Anyway on with the Mac and rode her in Mish. Cowgirl and Doggy, Before un-loading deep inside her in Mish, and collapsing in a sweaty heap on the bed beside Amber. A swift wash and brush up, dressed and out, back on the road.

Over all a good time with a horny lady who want some good sex. She looks the correct age quoted, on the website, and is her in the photos. 

:hi:   :hi:

PS I hope she comes back, would enjoy another session with her  :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :cool: :cool:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

A link by the wayback machine, click on it then scroll down the page to see Amber in her school uniform.

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Toshiba

personally i hate all this schoolgirl shite, and it sits uncomfortable with me .

i just dont see the need to ask someone to dress up as a schoolgirl tbh

Offline Sar-Major

Well for what it's worth, It would seem that Amber is back at Amour!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

External Link/Members Only

Offline NotTooOld4It

personally i hate all this schoolgirl shite, and it sits uncomfortable with me .

Nor me. I might feel a bit uncomfortable too. But then again....she does look cute in that green skirt with her bum poking out.

Offline Uniformad

Some people do find certain things uncomfortable but for me a uniform is just a visual look nothing more and nothing less.

Toshiba

Some people do find certain things uncomfortable but for me a uniform is just a visual look nothing more and nothing less.

but a visual look of a woman dressing up as a schoolgirl? whats horny about that?

Online jarrovian

Toshiba you could ask the same question of any type of uniform, secretary,school ma'm, dominatrix. Its just different strokes for different blokes. Personally I never ask a girl to dress a certain way as its not a big thing for me.

Offline oldfart

Most men wont say they like school uniforms,

for fear of being thought of as a pedo. :scare:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Toshiba you could ask the same question of any type of uniform, secretary,school ma'm, dominatrix. Its just different strokes for different blokes. Personally I never ask a girl to dress a certain way as its not a big thing for me.

I alway ask a girl to wear ordinary 'everyday' clothes. The corset & suspenders look does nothing for me.

Offline Uniformad

It's not necessarily a school uniform that does it for people I like a girl in uniform any will do its just fun nothing more, to be honest they dont stay n that long anyway.

Offline Uniformad

but a visual look of a woman dressing up as a schoolgirl? whats horny about that?

You could say that about any clothes a women wears what is sexy about that ? We all like different things I'm currently into the maids uniform nice and short to see that ass bending over.

Toshiba

You could say that about any clothes a women wears what is sexy about that ? We all like different things I'm currently into the maids uniform nice and short to see that ass bending over.

Ive no problem about any outfits/uniforms i just sit uncomfortably about the schoolgirl look.

I find it odd that someone would want a woman to dress like that tbh

Online jarrovian

I'm not uncomfortable with it at all, I don't think there were to many blokes complaining when Britney spears asked "hit me baby one more time".

shengfan

Most men wont say they like school uniforms,

for fear of being thought of as a pedo. :scare:

Its a lot to do with trying to recapture that excitement you felt maybe for the first time when you got near a girl which happens, usually, around mid teens