Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer at Diamonds  (Read 4136 times)

Offline mcb

Is this the same Summer of Diamonds that has a couple of non-positive reviews on here? As the IDs don't match in the reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

Is this the same Summer of Diamonds that has a couple of non-positive reviews on here? As the IDs don't match in the reviews.þ

External Link/Members Only

Different girl completely.
FB

Offline mcb

Cool. Might have a punt then. She looks like he has a tremendous body!

Thanks, FB.

David Larry

She looks cracking. Fake tits though?

Offline FLYING BLUE

She looks cracking. Fake tits though?

NOTHING is fake about this girl.....except maybe the name ;)

Offline Tiger63

I thought the title suggested they were having a BBQ somewhere :drinks:

BlackFlag

She has a bit of a problem with yeast infection tbh- a bit smelly and with that white cottage like cheese liquid!

Offline FLYING BLUE

She has a bit of a problem with yeast infection tbh- a bit smelly and with that white cottage like cheese liquid!

Strange.....She only started yesterday and I saw her yesterday late afternoon - there was certainly no issue - when did you see her?  Or could it be possible that you are mixing her up with someone else?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:54:10 pm by FLYING BLUE »

David Larry

NOTHING is fake about this girl.....except maybe the name ;)

I couldn't quite tell from her first pic so thanks for the clarification FB, it's good to know... I hate fake tits.

Offline dino1990

Offline FLYING BLUE

fb, review coming soon?

I wasn't going to review because I only had an OWO session and my reviews therefore, tend to be quite repetitive.

Offline Highlander

Obviously up to you but personally always value your reviews and dont think your choice of services detracts from review quality in any way  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Strange.....She only started yesterday and I saw her yesterday late afternoon - there was certainly no issue - when did you see her?  Or could it be possible that you are mixing her up with someone else?

BLACKFLAG - I realize you are probably busy but I would really like you to answer this when you get a chance - it's not a great thing to accuse her of if it's a case of mistaken identity......

Offline AnthG

I wasn't going to review because I only had an OWO session and my reviews therefore, tend to be quite repetitive.

To be honest the main thing I like from any review is simply how attractive the girl is. I am not sure if I am unique in this. But it would definitely be possible, and very useful and helpful given you have seen quite a few of the diamonds girls to compare.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have PM'd a couple of you.
FB

Offline smart_alick

Saw her today.
Amazing body amazing looking- owo- but don't think cim on offer.
Will write a review when I get a chance

Toshiba

To be honest the main thing I like from any review is simply how attractive the girl is. I am not sure if I am unique in this. But it would definitely be possible, and very useful and helpful given you have seen quite a few of the diamonds girls to compare.

I wouldnt say you were unique but you do make a thing of it.personally there are many gorgeous women out there many many times better than most WGs who in the main arent that pretty, but some in WGs land are prettier than others shall we say.

Filthy sex is more important with a good body to me and strangely i find geeky looking girls sexy.

However fucking a stunner with great body whos really into her job is the holy grail, but being able to match the filthy sex to all of that still alludes me.keeva comes close but she lacks the stunner bit

Offline Spartacus123

FB - Smartalick, quick question(s)

CIM on offer? Good attitide? Face match the body?

Offline FLYING BLUE

FB - Smartalick, quick question(s)

CIM on offer? Good attitide? Face match the body?

CIM - yessir!
Attitude - slightly submissive but in a nice way
Face - In my opinion, she's a lovely looking girl

Offline AnthG

there are many gorgeous women out there many many times better than most WGs who in the main arent that pretty, but some in WGs land are prettier than others shall we say.

Agree, mostly every good looking WG is in my opinion a 7 out of 10 in 'real life' terms.

The look scales really are out of worry of getting to the flat and a 6 out of 10 and below in real life terms opening the door.

And maybe hopefully finding a WG who is an 8 out of 10 in real life terms.

Offline smart_alick

Dunno about cim- she slipped the condom on a rode reverse cowboy- I couldn't complain.
Face def matches body
I'd score her pretty close to 10 for body and face.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:51:21 pm by smart_alick »

GeordieBadass

Seen her twice. Photos on the website are accurate. Nice slim size 8. Lovely body IMHO great little ass which she likes spanked,long legs,tits are not fake but nice and perky. Hope she never gets them "done". One of the most attractive WG's I have seen facially and a nice attitude and well spoken. Both times had OWO, hard doggie and a bit of a spanking which she really gets into with her ass right up in the air. Finishing with her asking for cim and certainly the first time she swallowed if I remember right. Doesn't seem too keen on kissing - She's got lovely white even teeth too. Only slight complaint would be that once you shoot she seems to consider the booking over and starts dressing. She could maybe learn a bit from the likes of Savannah/Keeva who will keep going for the full booking time. Both times I was out about 5mins early.

David Larry

GeordieBadass

Her photos are gone!!!
You've seen them once going by your previous post so you have a good idea what she looks like as they were accurate.

Offline Bengeo13

Looks like she's gone completely,  drat.
Perhaps the jobs not for her
She may have been upset by the unsubstantiated yeasty comment, which would be a shame.

BlackFlag

BLACKFLAG - I realize you are probably busy but I would really like you to answer this when you get a chance - it's not a great thing to accuse her of if it's a case of mistaken identity......

Nothing to answer

BlackFlag

Looks like she's gone completely,  drat.
Perhaps the jobs not for her
She may have been upset by the unsubstantiated yeasty comment, which would be a shame.

Unsubstantiated? No

Lilly-Diamonds

I don't think. I tried to arrange as lily but u stopped and i meant my message for a different summer. Now u r summer confusion

Offline FLYING BLUE

Nothing to answer

I disagree. Your response would indicate otherwise.
However, it's your choice to leave the question unanswered - I suspect that many of us will now ignore your past and future posts.

Offline AnthG

Unsubstantiated? No

She has been on the site for less than a week. There is no way three separate people could see her and not notice anything and yet you did.

It suggests very strongly you have either got her mixed up with the old summer who left them a month ago (which I would agree if so that diamonds are being stupid reusing names so close apart). Or you have just made this up now about this new girl to be malicious.

BlackFlag

I made a mistake based on the old one sorry chaps don't hang me up. I don't forensically go into detail and that's where I made assumption based on name

Offline FLYING BLUE

I made a mistake based on the old one sorry chaps don't hang me up. I don't forensically go into detail and that's where I made assumption based on name

Very decent of you to admit a mistake was made :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Was assuming you had done to be honest as I remember reading comments on the forum about the old Summer saying someone thought she had this too. But it was seemingly like you were being insistent it was this girl you were meaning and not the old in your posts above.

Like I say Diamonds shouldn't be reusing names so close apart.

BlackFlag

Yep was really confused and I just typed and didn't really think but looking closer I see the error. This one was I think a girl who changed her name recently at diamonds I wanted to see. Confusing

GeordieBadass

greychap

Well least we know now there is no cottage cheese on offer as an extra :thumbsup:

David Larry

She's been rebranded as Amelia May. Smart move... she's on my list.

Offline AnthG

And if so it clearly shows that Diamonds are reading the fucking forum then!  :mad:

And yet when you have a problem, totally ignored!

Offline Lsf

how much is a plain owo session with diamonds? I've been looking for a cheap £20-£30 BJ for weeks now but to no avail. I've just come back from London where the walk up meets offer a £20 BJ service which is amazing. Tends to be covered but theres a few gooduns and for 20 quid its not bad a nice little detour!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Did it never occur to you that she has been re-named for personal reasons and may not want her new ID to be on a public forum?

Offline FLYING BLUE

And if so it clearly shows that Diamonds are reading the fucking forum then!  :mad:

And yet when you have a problem, totally ignored!

I don't think Diamonds read this forum at all.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 12:35:01 pm by FLYING BLUE »

OldAdmin

I don't think. I tried to arrange as lily but u stopped and i meant my message for a different summer. Now u r summer confusion

?

Offline FLYING BLUE

This is very odd!!

How is BlackFlag able to post on this forum as Lilly-Diamonds??

Wouldn't this suggest that BlackFlag is using the same log in as Lilly OR has used the same device whilst Lilly was still logged in??

BlackFlag

She posted my PM to her. So neither of your assertions FLYING BLUE
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 12:49:44 pm by BlackFlag »

Offline FLYING BLUE

She posted my PM to her. So neither of your assertions FLYING BLUE

Just to be clear - Nothing was asserted. I simply asked a question.

BlackFlag

There were two assertions in your statement read it again. Bit creepy your focus on this.

Offline FLYING BLUE

There were two assertions in your statement read it again. Bit creepy your focus on this.

Do you mean I'm creepy because you made a thoroughly nasty comment about a girl you've never seen and I challenged you?

Since you are now making it personal both on here and sending me a PM calling me "creepy" - I shall not respond to you in future.

David Larry

Did it never occur to you that she has been re-named for personal reasons and may not want her new ID to be on a public forum?

It didn't, no. I assumed it was purely to remove the confusion from the previous Summer at Diamonds. WG's change their names all the time. Apologies if I'm missing something?

OldAdmin

Firstly, the site rules makes clear prossie name changes are not censored, neither should you 'bully' others into staying quiet or make them feel they are in trouble.
Secondly, the original link to Summer is now showing a new name, not much of a big effort to hide her new name is it?
Thirdly, I remember you whinging about Amour fanclub, yet you are a Diamonds fanboy yourself. This is a discussion forum for punters, threads are not meant to be adverts for any specific agency, punters have the right to express their opinions and voice their problems with any agency.

BlackFlag

Firstly, the site rules makes clear prossie name changes are not censored, neither should you 'bully' others into staying quiet or make them feel they are in trouble.
Secondly, the original link to Summer is now showing a new name, not much of a big effort to hide her new name is it?
Thirdly, I remember you whinging about Amour fanclub, yet you are a Diamonds fanboy yourself. This is a discussion forum for punters, threads are not meant to be adverts for any specific agency, punters have the right to express their opinions and voice their problems with any agency.

+1
Nailed it that man.
Flying Blue why would you say such a thing unless you are speculating OR ......