Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotxxxAlexa  (Read 6979 times)

Dodo

If you are after a guaranteed top punt then try this girl, I did today and was not dissapointed her link is :-  External Link/Members Only

She already has good reviews on here and on AW with a number of field reports which tempted me to make contact via txt. Quick friendly reply and appointment made. Subsequent txt's answered as soon as she could so 10/10 on comms.

For me it was a trek from the wrong side of Brum but turned out to be well worth it.

The girl.....Alex is an attentive, enthusiastic and really nice girl. She is Czech and speaks fluent english, conversation is easy. Lovely body, nice looking and has the best pair of silicones it has been my pleasure to meet. They really are just like the real thing, proper size for her body with a slight sag (i find nothing worse than those falsies that look like scud missiles). Oh, and nipples to die for. :P

The location....nice clean apartment in Coventry with plenty of on street parking with a two hour restriction. Entry to her place is discreet.

Services........I opted for my first tie an tease preceded by a very proper but erotic massage. She is well practised at this T & T as my throbbing cock would have told you. She makes full use of her ample breasts and knows when to slow things down and quicken things up to keep you on the edge. It was wonderful to get a face full when your hands were tied........she enjoyed a good licking and had a shuddering climax. I do so love giving as much as receiving. Covered oral, finger rimming, and various positions for sex (fantastic, tight and lipless pussy by the way) were thoroughly enjoyed.

Conclusion...... £70 for the hour made this my best ever value for money punt, there was no clock watching or trying to kick you out after the hour.  A good one to try guys.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:03:36 am by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Good report Asp.

Fancied seeing this girl too, but not keen on trekking over to Coventry!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Good report Asp.

..S...
Yea, know what you mean, its a 45 min run to Cov from our side. Having said that it was worth the effort and I will revisit when I am that side of Brum.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have thought about seeing HotxxxAlexa as she close to where I live, however what puts me off is that she does not do OWO!!!!!!!

Offline azrael

Quick question how tall is she?

Offline Stapler

I have thought about seeing HotxxxAlexa as she close to where I live, however what puts me off is that she does not do OWO!!!!!!!

Hi C man

Is that anywhere near the train station? May be a better option of getting there.

..S...

Dodo

Quick question how tall is she?
About 5'8" with nice trim body not skinny not fat.........but great tits :wacko:

Dodo

She might not do owo but tied up and blidfolded you would not know it and in answer to Stapler they are in Lower Ford Street

Offline Stapler

Thanks D. Wherever that is!

..S...

Offline azrael

About 5'8" with nice trim body not skinny not fat.........but great tits :wacko:

Cheers dodo from her pictures she looks tall 6' plus  :drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Hi C man

Is that anywhere near the train station? May be a better option of getting there.

..S...

I've never contacted Alexa so I don't know if her place is close to Coventry station. I myself live in Leicester, so Coventry is near!!!!!!!!!!

However she does not do OWO (which is an extremely important sexual starter for me in the lead up to the main event)!!!!!!

Offline Chezzie John

She works at the same place as Busty Demi who I met last week. I got Demi to introduce me to her on leaving as I was thinking whilst I'm in the area I might as well see her to if she's fit  :D But she wasn't really my type as I'm not into girls with short hair. She did seem like a nice enough lass though

Offline licker

She works at the same place as Busty Demi who I met last week. I got Demi to introduce me to her on leaving as I was thinking whilst I'm in the area I might as well see her to if she's fit  :D But she wasn't really my type as I'm not into girls with short hair. She did seem like a nice enough lass though
Seen Alexa last week, she is very good at what she does :D

Offline Thaifan

Saw Alexa on Friday, I find women with short hair really sexy so that was a big turn on for me. I had tie and tease for an hour, she is so good at this, it was one of my best ever punts.

Dodo

Glad you enjoyed her Thaifan. She is the real deal. Fantastic punt. Az asked earlier what height she was.....what do you reckon. I only ever looked at her when I was on my back tied to her bed with her pussy hovering above my tongue. I just love those pussies with no flaps until you open them up  :wacko:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:03:53 pm by Dodo »

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

The flat is a good 20-25 walk from the train station. It is right by the bus station

Offline Stapler

The flat is a good 20-25 walk from the train station. It is right by the bus station

Thanks.

You mean the second bus station? Pool something?

..S....

Offline ScouserRod

The main bus station-Pool Meadow-it is a good 5 mins+ walk from there !!

Dodo

Thanks.

You mean the second bus station? Pool something?

..S....
Stape's, she is well worth a ten minute walk. But keep in mind the walk back will seem much longer as you will be on your knees  :crazy:

Offline dragon88

does anyone one know if she is still working
as her profile page is not working

Offline ScouserRod

Alexa's Profile is not available as she is currently back home in Czechoslovakia.
It will re appear when she returns to Coventry.

Dodo

Alexa's Profile is not available as she is currently back home in Czechoslovakia.
It will re appear when she returns to Coventry.
I'll be looking out for her return. She is a great punt.

Offline dragon88

I'll be looking out for her return. She is a great punt.

Me too, i have not seen her before, can you describe her to me?

Dodo

Have a read of the four reviews mentioned just after the opening post....she is well described in those.

Offline ScouserRod

For those enquiring as to where Alexa is-I have just noticed she is back in Coventry !!

Dodo

For those enquiring as to where Alexa is-I have just noticed she is back in Coventry !!
Thanks for that, was waiting for her return.......she gives a fantastic massage, tie & tease session for £70.

Flunt

Cheers Dodo. I was thinking of writing another review but it would mostly echo yours.

A pleasant greeting followed by a very enjoyable massage with good technique and teasing mixed together. Turned over for the tie and tease, a first for me, and had a good time. Covered oral and teasing of the lips which may put some off but at £70 I left a very happy punter.

:drinks:

Offline Dan_gleballs

Just to echo what has been written .lucky enough to get a session with Alexa yesterday it was certainly worth the 2 and half hour round trip .

Dodo

Good report Asp.

..S...
Have you invested in that train ticket yet Matey  :)

velocity

She disappeared again, she usually used to stay around two weeks, but she has left earlier time, I cannot wait her return.

Dodo

For those who missed out before she 'packed it in'.......good news is she's back  :thumbsup:  but bad news is her rates have gone up  :thumbsdown:

Offline saf1976

For those who missed out before she 'packed it in'.......good news is she's back  :thumbsup:  but bad news is her rates have gone up  :thumbsdown:

Also no mention of anal as an extra like days of old.

If her performance is as before, still worth 90 sheets.

pussypilot

Anal is extra 30 quid, still not bad for an arse like that. :P

Offline jack0

Negative from me, no OWO, no RO and no kissing total wast of hard earned £60 yesterday hhr