Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi blond X  (Read 1642 times)

5 review(s) for Pretty Vivien x (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

petethemeat

Naomi blond X
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hey its pete,
New to the site. First proper review.

4/10
Place was nice, big tits, flat ass, flat personality.
Awful punt, rushed asked me if i wanted a's. and had a funky smell from her hair which put me right off.

Mish ok, popped after 15 minutes as i kept getting distracted looking at the stains on the towel. Lol. Wasted money.

1hr - £100

Then again could be a one off or had a bad/busy day.. But then again, i dont really read reviews since there worthless, each punt and punter is different so many factors. Has anyone else had a good punt since? I might see her again.

firth

I really don't like you petethemeat.

Chuckman

The blocked FB alone would be enough to tell me not to waste my money on her.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 11:26:04 am by Chuckman »

petethemeat

Really, just keeping objective. Just voicing my opinion. Keep it focused on the girls. Not how you feel. Ill put a couple positive reviews up when I get a chance.

Offline Juankerr

flat ass, flat personality.
Awful punt
had a funky smell from her hair which put me right off.
Wasted money 1hr - £100
i dont really read reviews since there worthless

I might see her again.
:rolleyes:

Offline Placebo88

Thanks for posting the first review of her.I agree that Adultwork reviews mean very little, but the review sections on here are the best insight you are going to get as to what a girl is actually going to be like before seeing her.Maybe give it a try next time.

Did you have the full hour with Naomi or did she rush you out , and was the hair smell you mentioned products or unwashed.

Why might you see her again if you though it a poor punt , any positives besides her looks and body.

Thanks for the info.