Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LynzyLove anyone?  (Read 2479 times)

Gigiddy

Evening Gents, I fancy something on the mature side ( though 50 would be my limit)  for a change, anyone had the pleasure of this lady ?
External Link/Members Only
Regards G

Slippery when wet

I seen her around 3 years or more ago, good shag and services, but face like a bulldog chewing a wasp  :blush:

Offline pork sword

I can recommend this Lady.  On your limit age wise though,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  ;)

np500

I can personal recommend Vicky if you are looking for a quality older lady .

np500

Older is the wrong wording for Vicky when your my age but if your under say 30, best venue i've had the pleasure of visiting to be honest. Obviously p sword and I have similar taste

Offline pork sword

Older is the wrong wording for Vicky when your my age but if your under say 30, best venue i've had the pleasure of visiting to be honest. Obviously p sword and I have similar taste

Looks like we do! :drinks: And I agree on the in call location to one the best I have been too. Cracking body as well, Tied me up and blindfolded me  :music: Awesome time 

Offline HughJardon

I went through a pretty infamous time about 4-5 years ago and would just walk around gawking at mid 40 year old women, i probably lay blame at Stifflers mums doorstep and those comical American Pie movies.
AW at the time was full of well chested milfs so i picked 3 out

Big titted blonde who went straight for my arse and beavered up my crack with gusto shen then asked if i wanted fk

Same sort of fare, actually a real accomplished shagger

The 3rd was Lynzi love
Based in Pill newport at the time by a church. Echo Slipperys views good body but not the best boat race

np500

Only visited once ( will visit again ) and although I never got myself tied up I defiantly felt that sort of play was on offer, it was more a get to know you sort of meet sort of thing, she brings experience , something that takes time to acquire and intelligence to administer.

Offline pork sword

although I never got myself tied up I defiantly felt that sort of play was on offer,

Without doubt there is, There was ice involved too, and when I started Dapping her arse 'Well' :D

Offline HughJardon

You may be onto something OP and the time to jump back to the middle aged women could well be now

"A timely change from all this euro strange"

Ive seen neither but the 2nd chick looks like my old biology teacher  :rose:

Offline HS4000Kestral

Saw LL ABOUT 4 years ago.

Body was ok, but not great, nice personality but what put me off was that she wanted to charge extra for RO - I got the distinct impression that was the same for a few things.

Gigiddy

I went through a pretty infamous time about 4-5 years ago and would just walk around gawking at mid 40 year old women, i probably lay blame at Stifflers mums doorstep and those comical American Pie movies.
AW at the time was full of well chested milfs so i picked 3 out

Big titted blonde who went straight for my arse and beavered up my crack with gusto shen then asked if i wanted fk

Same sort of fare, actually a real accomplished shagger

The 3rd was Lynzi love
Based in Pill newport at the time by a church. Echo Slipperys views good body but not the best boat race

Damn Hugh, I could die a happy man between those two lovelies

Gigiddy

Thank you Gents, I was a little coautious having been severely scarred by a harpee in Ponty earlier in the year who fairplay had a gorgeous ass then as you went up things went south. P

Offline charlie-mott

I saw this one a couple of years ago. She was on of my worst ever punts. Her arse was rotten. I couldn't keep going in doggy, so flipped her over, but somehow that was worse. I eventually went for a BJ / tit wank and left 10 minutes early.

Offline HughJardon

I saw this one a couple of years ago. She was on of my worst ever punts. Her arse was rotten. I couldn't keep going in doggy, so flipped her over, but somehow that was worse. I eventually went for a BJ / tit wank and left 10 minutes early.

Good to see you back Chaz ....
It wasnt great for me either, i just blame it on my milfhunter phase, her tits looked poundland cheap and her nipples were like this =  :wacko: she had puffy botox lips
Very arsey smell when doing doggy and her mingue was well past its sell by date..Sometimes i question my sanity for not walking more, tho her rimming skills were immense

hope youve all eaten

Offline HughJardon

Damn Hugh, I could die a happy man between those two lovelies

I wouldnt shag LL or the rimming queen again. Out of the 3 well its like Pauly said off the Rocky films "hit the 1 in the middle"  :dance:

Offline charlie-mott

Good to see you back Chaz ....
It wasnt great for me either, i just blame it on my milfhunter phase, her tits looked poundland cheap and her nipples were like this =  :wacko: she had puffy botox lips
Very arsey smell when doing doggy and her mingue was well past its sell by date..Sometimes i question my sanity for not walking more, tho her rimming skills were immense

hope youve all eaten

:drinks:

Thanks Hugh it's good to be back!