Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed! Visiting from Seattle  (Read 1321 times)

Natrons

First I would like to thank this community. Just in my research over the past few days, this has been an incredible resource already.
I have prebooked Lucia (admirals) already and am pretty secure that I will have a good time, perhaps in a 'you get what you pay for sense' but am looking for maybe some gems or affordable options if I wanted to punt more than once during my week visit for business.

Considering sweet-Estelle over in old street, any advice on if that is prudent?
Also the idea of a party (like Phoenix club) but was wondering if that is the only game in town? Maybe something with an even better ratio?

Staying near black friar if it helps and ok with out calls as long as my hotel is  :P

Thank you in advance for your help

The happy one

Hey

Well I hope you have a great time in London

What sort of girls looks are you after

English or Eastern European

What sort of services and how much would you look at paying and for how long a time

If you share those basics then I am sure there is a wealth of information that will come your way

Natrons

In my experience here (I am a fairly seasoned punter in Seattle) service always trumps perfection, meaning I would prefer a 7 with great service to a 10 with mediocre or indifferent service.

Honestly in terms of preferences...
1) sincerity and passion. As in, not faking or overly gratuitous
2) slim but not necessarily super petite. I am fairly big downstairs and the micro pixies, while I adore, tend to not tolerate girth. There's always that one special gem though :kissgirl:
3) not too young, like 21+ seems better than 18-21
4) no druggies. Period

Offline Malvolio

I've punted Sweet Estelle and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Old Street itself is a decent enough area, but the flat Estelle is based in is in a scummy tower block.  As long as you go in the daytime and don't obviously stand out as a tourist you'll be fine.

Natrons

To answer your questions specifically though
1) never been with either (English or European), something about Hungarian has always made my socks go up and down though. Advice?
2) services? Great OWO is a plus. Don't really care about a-level but if it's included, I am game if they are
3) dfk seems to always add the right connection for me
4) price? Well. I am already putting 180 down to see Lucia (unless someone gives me a reason not to). I think 150 would be an upper limit for a 2nd dip in a week

Natrons

Spicy Julia looks very nice, opinions?

Offline sticko

If you're prepared to sit on the tube for 30 minutes you could do a lot worse than either Olivia* or Khloe Sexy Girl.  Both tall, slim, and gorgeous with great figures, and most importantly great service; they live very near one another in a place called Colindale at the end of the Northern Line.  Both in your budget at 120 and 100 respectively; for the extra 20 you get CIM from Olivia.

S

fredpunter

Someone I saw recently who may fit your bill is stacy. She's definitely 21+, slim, Hungarian and delightful. She is very close to Wimbledon station.

vt

Also the idea of a party (like Phoenix club) but was wondering if that is the only game in town? Maybe something with an even better ratio?

A party would be a must while you are in London. I've met guys from the States there that have told me there is nothing like it in the US and they specifically allow enough time for a London layover on any European trips to be able to attend.

Phoenix has low ratios and probably the best quality girls of any of the London parties, a mix of nationalities, English, European, Black, Oriental & Latina as you can see in the gallery. There's a maximum 2:1 guy-girl ratio, very usually lower, my last one was 5 girls and 7 guys, so very chilled.

You do currently need to register a phone contact number with them by email first to obtain free membership, see Information on Membership on the website for details...

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Natrons

Thank you vt for the advice, you are very correct that there is NOTHING like that here. Quick question about the parties, can you tell me what it was like? Are you face to face with other guys? Watching them go at it? Seems a little uncomfortable if that's the case when what I am after is the variety of beautiful women there and not necessarily socializing with guys.
Do the girls seek out attention or is it more like a lineup to a girl waiting in a bed? Seems like I have read both accounts.

Thank you for your help

Offline JamesRockford

LOL no you don't have to make man-love with the other guys there.  I've only been twice and it was absolutely civilized - although when I went the ratio was low.  I don't think that I would enjoy a crowded session, though.  Most of the guys (incl myself) are so absorbed in their own experience that one hardly registers the other faces, let alone their dicks!  There was a lot of chatting but most of it was from the girls, who seem to be very confident and lively when they're with other familiar girls.

Enjoy

Natrons

Welcome any feedback but I just did a search and got plenty of info on what it's like. I am so curious to answer the question of if these are for me, I might just have to go for it.

One specific question, I don't really see talk about covering up for sex, are guys just constantly swapping out condoms or what?

Offline Clipit

So on the subject o f the party scene..... Are there private rooms that you can go to, or is it in plain public, so to speak, that the show takes place??

d00fer

One specific question, I don't really see talk about covering up for sex, are guys just constantly swapping out condoms or what?

Yes, they're are plenty of condoms around

So on the subject o f the party scene..... Are there private rooms that you can go to, or is it in plain public, so to speak, that the show takes place??

Plain public