Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I have the fear!!  (Read 2016 times)

Pompoy123

A guy on here recently started a post stating he'd caught something from a WG and this has really stuck with me. Has anyone else been feeling the same or am I just being a pussy.

I really feel for this guy and I'm now thinking of the risks associated with this game and wonder if it is  :timeout:

Offline Roth

A guy on here recently started a post stating he'd caught something from a WG and this has really stuck with me. Has anyone else been feeling the same or am I just being a pussy.

I really feel for this guy and I'm now thinking of the risks associated with this game and wonder if it is  :timeout:

It's been said before that punting's not for the squeamish.  If your having second thoughts then maybe it is  :timeout:

Offline AnthG

If you are really freaked the simple response is

1. Don't do OWO
2. Don't do RO
3. Have Sex with reliable brands of condoms.

I *think* statistically speaking if you did all three of those you'd be at more risk of being run over by a car on your way to the girls house than getting an STD in that booking (not trying to be somber, just putting it in perspective).
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Pompoy123

1. Don't do OWO
2. Don't do RO

I *think* statistically speaking if you did all three of those you'd be at more risk of being run over by a car on your way to the girls house than getting an STD in that booking (not trying to be somber, just putting it in perspective).

This is what I want to believe.

Offline AnthG

This is what I want to believe.

Another one. Don't book Romanians or other EEs.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

bod666

I'm with you. Recently thought I had chlamydia and that shook me up (didn't had the all clear from the gum clinic).

It's really put me off trying new girls in case they're not very careful.

I'm also now carefully inspecting my cock for any signs and getting paranoid about stuff that's been there forever.

A wg I'd just started to see regularly has just pissed me off so I'm with you on thinking its time for a  :timeout:

I was tempted to punt tonight but got no replies to the few enquiries I made so watched some xhamster, cracked one off and saved myself £100.

fredpunter

1. Don't do OWO
2. Don't do RO

Not wanting to increase anyone's fears but the infections the chap said he had picked up can not be reliably avoided that way. The fact is that anyone who has a fairly active sex life has probably got them already, but may be unaware.

bod666

All EEs?

I swerve Romanians as I've only ever had one good punt with them, the rest were all awful.

I am very partial to Polish and Czech girls though.

I know Romania has a lot of health problems but thought the other two places were ok?

Offline smiths

I long ago realised the risks involved so punt on a risk to reward basis. I have very recently been to the GUM and tested negative but never take it for granted I always will. The fact is punting isn't for the squeamish and its wise to think about the risks involved and make a decision what your risk level is in my view.

Offline smiths

In reality a punter doesn't know about what ANY WG could of been doing or with whom so its not a nationality based thing.

Pompoy123

I love to eat dinner from the chicken platter but I think I will give this a miss from now on only have oral with

:cry:

Offline Cuntminion

I often wonder about this and have not had a flicker of fear

Be safe that's all I can say if that's not enough to appease your fear then punting probably not for you

Offline claretandblue

Not wanting to increase anyone's fears but the infections the chap said he had picked up can not be reliably avoided that way. The fact is that anyone who has a fairly active sex life has probably got them already, but may be unaware.
good post that,I was getting panicky  about this kind of stuff a few days back but really it doesn't do anyone any good,here's to another clean bill of health at the gum later this week!

SirFrank

I don't think I've punted on the big smoke before but a lot of girls owe me favours on account of me being a major playah. Anyhow that 13+ pages of shit made me paranoid so I charged my punting phone up to see if I'd also had a text from the GUM factory. Waiting for the fucker to boot up was like pissing on the pregnancy test stick and waiting to see if it changed colour or whatever. After about 3 minutes I got a beep signally a text message. I rushed over and opened up my text message - apparently if I top up my talk time by £10 by the end of the month I'll get £20 free to use within 30 days.

Offline PLeisure

I rushed over and opened up my text message - apparently if I top up my talk time by £10 by the end of the month I'll get £20 free to use within 30 days.
:lol: Well, if you're looking to stay safe from harm, at least your network provider has gifted you plenty of credit for some hot phone sex  :P

Pompoy123

I don't think I've punted on the big smoke before but a lot of girls owe me favours on account of me being a major playah. Anyhow that 13+ pages of shit made me paranoid so I charged my punting phone up to see if I'd also had a text from the GUM factory. Waiting for the fucker to boot up was like pissing on the pregnancy test stick and waiting to see if it changed colour or whatever. After about 3 minutes I got a beep signally a text message. I rushed over and opened up my text message - apparently if I top up my talk time by £10 by the end of the month I'll get £20 free to use within 30 days.

Fucking Frank has to make me spit out my chips on this cold lonely night  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yorkshire123

If or when I punt again to stay ultra safe I would have to drastically change my approach...

- No OWO
- No RO
- No Kissing

Quite frankly without those 3 a punt would be fucking useless & I may as well have a wank   :(

willmo1

Multi shags a day it's gonna happen. Throw of the dice that the guy in front of you was riddled and you're licking up his muck.

Ok a few years ago but its got well scary now with incurables comin in from abroad.

Hyperchicken

Waiting for the fucker to boot up was like pissing on the pregnancy test stick and waiting to see if it changed colour or whatever.

Unless I've got it completely wrong about pregnancy you shouldn't need to be nervous about pissing on a test stick.

Oberyn1

Does anyone think the problem is with foreigners coming to the UK from countries where there's less education and emphasis on using protection? I am talking about Africans, Middle Easterns, even the Eastern Europeans from deprived areas. I am always hearing or reading girls having issues with this demographic, especially Africans. For example, if an African guy fucks a wg then sneakily slips off the condom and puts his dick back in her, she gets pissed off and refuses to see Africans. How do we know that guy hasn't got a infection that he's passed on to the wg, even if just for that short instance.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:09:58 am by Oberyn1 »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I look at it like this:

The chances of catching anything fatal are almost nil, you're far more likely to die in a car crash on your way to the punt.  So the most likey outcome of an STI, other than a bit of discomfort,  is that it will kill your sex life.  Giving up sex because of a fear of something that might force you to give up sex is irrational, you might as well enjoy yourself while your equipment is still in working order.  You're not going to be able to have sex forever anyhow, you might as well enjoy it while you can.

Offline anyfucker

I love to eat dinner from the chicken platter but I think I will give this a miss from now on only have oral with
 :cry:
you had better change your avatar

Offline anyfucker

Does anyone think the problem is with foreigners coming to the UK from countries where there's less education and emphasis on using protection? I am talking about Africans, Middle Easterns, even the Eastern Europeans from deprived areas. I am always hearing or reading girls having issues with this demographic, especially Africans. For example, if an African guy fucks a wg then sneakily slips off the condom and puts his dick back in her, she gets pissed off and refuses to see Africans. How do we know that guy hasn't got a infection that he's passed on to the wg, even if just for that short instance.
we don't know and neither does she know until tested.

Type_O_Negative

If or when I punt again to stay ultra safe I would have to drastically change my approach...

- No OWO
- No RO
- No Kissing

Quite frankly without those 3 a punt would be fucking useless & I may as well have a wank   :(

Agree, kissing, OWO and RO are my "must have". Without them - xhamster would be a much better solution  :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Apart from Michelle Independant obviously.    :hi: :hi: :hi: 

Offline Turtle Z

On a speed awareness course that I attended last year, the trainer informed me of a failsafe approach to never have to worry about getting points on my license for speeding; don't speed. Similarly the failsafe plan for not catching an STD is to not have sex. I hope this advice has eased your anxiety.  :drinks:

willmo1

Not having sex completely is different to banging busy wgs. Following loads of dfferent guys stacks the odds big time cos a clear gum test is out of date before any txt comes through.

I still punt once a week but it aint what it was.

Offline Roth

On a speed awareness course that I attended last year, the trainer informed me of a failsafe approach to never have to worry about getting points on my license for speeding; don't speed. Similarly the failsafe plan for not catching an STD is to not have sex. I hope this advice has eased your anxiety.  :drinks:

Best way!  :thumbsup:  But not as much fun though!  :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: