Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret massage low friar street  (Read 3575 times)

Offline Alexdee

Right! First review so be gentle! Bored on Monday so decided to go for a massage on low friar street ( usually go to the one round the corner) no idea how to put a link up

Just turned up and get straight in with a relatively good looking girl but I'm afraid that's where the good points stop. Paid £25 for half hour massage.

Bad points!

Very busy street couldn't be more obvious

Awful massage don't really think she was very experienced

Thought the bed was going to collapse

Was doing some very weird ( to me ) things thought she was giving me a Boston crab at one point and if you're not up to speed with pro wrestling Google it and come back!

Offered me b2b and a blojob for £50 which I accepted

Very little in the way of b2b waste of the Extra tbh

On with a hood into a very mechanical bj

About 5 mins in out of nowhere she sticks her finger straight up my arse. Now I will be honest I don't mind some teasing around that area but she went from zero to knuckle deep in .5 seconds thought my eyes were gonna pop out.

Absolutely killed my hard on so got her to stop put my clothes on and fucked off.

Not for me this place like left feeling disapointed

Offline Boom52

Did you get the name of the girl? It seems to depend who you get as to quality of service I think.

Def avoid Zoe the receptionist!!

Offline Alexdee

She did say but couldn't really understand. Quite slim and young

bostoncrab

I know the girl alex she did the same to me terrible back massage straight into the boston crab to which she spun round on my back and got me in the rear chin lock position... i immediately tapped out, put my clothes back on and left the room. I would avoid the place at all costs to anyone looking to go there.

How did you hear about the place alex?

Offline Fragilehand

jesus fucking Christ I don't know weather to laugh or cry ouch!your a brave man"

Offline Alexdee

Haha went with a mate who I've recently discovered punts also. Yeah tell me about it  :scare: :scare: :scare:

bostoncrab

Oh i see hope your next one is better than the last one mate

Offline Fragilehand

Oh i see hope your next one is better than the last one mate
once had a rimming sesh with Chelsea in Dunston( her rim me),
though it would be sensual to play with each others holes, well I certainly found out she had long nails very rough fingering couldn't walk straight :scare: :scare: never again

Offline Alexdee

Yeah it's not for me either like. Walking funny to the gate was interesting

Offline maxxblue

Right! First review so be gentle! Bored on Monday so decided to go for a massage on low friar street ( usually go to the one round the corner) no idea how to put a link up

Which one is this, and what is it like?

Offline Alexdee

I want to say 99 thai massage but could be wrong. Buzzer on the door then go up in the lift, next apartment to a tattoo/piercing place. Do a great massage I havnt always been offered he though

Online jarrovian

99 Thai massage is in stowell street if that helps you remember

Offline Tiger63

got as far as walking past the place and it looks tacky and not very discreet.....kept on walking.

Offline Alexdee

Yeah tiger, everyone looking at you as you go it too

BlackFlag

I tried to find this place and could not. Thank god given the feedback!

Offline Alexdee

Personally I wouldn't go back. Can't go wrong with sheng long in chester

Offline Tiger63

Personally I wouldn't go back. Can't go wrong with sheng long in chester
This man speaks the truth :hi:

gossycple

Zoe looks very prity,does she do HR? seen a young slim tall girl there she strugled with her high bending over for massage

Offline Alexdee

So your only two posts relate to secrets? Hmmm

gossycple

So your only two posts relate to secrets? Hmmm
been to be health and lavender not impressed. like to try Zoe whats the negitives?

Offline Boom52

been to be health and lavender not impressed. like to try Zoe whats the negitives?

Poor massage, disinterested HR, no touching at all and ended hour session after 45 mins. Basically once HR over..cleaned up and that was it.