Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork poor  (Read 1351 times)

AJB top shagger

So is it just me or is the standard of ladies on adult work in the north west piss poor or am I being over critical . Love to know everyone else opinion.

Thanks
Hulkster

Offline blackburnian

So is it just me or is the standard of ladies on adult work in the north west piss poor or am I being over critical . Love to know everyone else opinion.

Thanks
Hulkster

When it comes to Lancashire I would agree , over the last 24 months the quality and quantity has dropped off a lot .

Bb

Oberyn1

It's worse in Essex area. The girls I've seen on AW whom are based in Manchester are a lot better quality.

Offline Deepstroker

AW is awash with fake profiles/bait and switch operations and all sorts of scamsters now.

Add in prima donna hookers who think people are going to pay a small fortune to shag them and well,its hardly worth bothering.

I trawl it sometimes and cant be arsed with it. A fap is free.

Offline sir wanksalot

Thanks
Hulkster

Completely agree with you. It's the best time to quit if you're that way inclined

AJB top shagger

Thanks for the input gents,agree with all your comments to be fair. Just a huge difference between the aw girls and say the girls in parlour (sandys being the obvious choice). Fake profiles, granny's over the hill and gold diggers looking for a lottery win. I think 12/18 months ago there seamed to be a fairly decent standard with aw girls but it seams to have gone down hill.

Online OakTree

Thanks for the input gents,agree with all your comments to be fair. Just a huge difference between the aw girls and say the girls in parlour (sandys being the obvious choice). Fake profiles, granny's over the hill and gold diggers looking for a lottery win. I think 12/18 months ago there seamed to be a fairly decent standard with aw girls but it seams to have gone down hill.

I think there is still a high standard of girls out there it's just they're swamped by all the dross.

Offline solway

Offline brettus

problem with girls using aw atm is many of them just want to use as a way of advertising rather than actually work on their profile and feedback.

Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

BIG BLUE

Yes East Lancashire is certainly suffering from being swamped with EE profiles last week off a 5 mile postcode search of 57 results  more than half were EE  and more disturbingly were linked to only 3 different addresses.

Mind you Whalley Road might be on its last legs as last week a punter kicked off the EE pimp threatened violence it then went a bit beyond that and the Old Bill got involved so with any luck the relevant authorities might now take some action and get the place shut down.

But if its filthy milfs that float your boat then theres still lots of genuine action to be had just off the A56 at pretty reasonable prices.

Offline Munching32

The thing is on Adultwork when I search for a WG

I select the Nationality Option as "Romanian" and there is a filter next to it saying "Exclude" I make sure that I select that filter and then I click search.

Now, the result that I get is nice and short list of girls, go to their profile check their profile number, check it with UKPunting reviews and there you go...you have found it...A lot of girls are still better quality, its that this profession is in lime light for the girls who just want to make money and not give pleasure in return. And certain C4 documentaries don't help this. The future would have a mix of both kinds of girls good or bad...We would never be sure till we try it and test it ourselves and let others know.

We have some avid service seekers (I am not comfortable with the word "PUNTER") who actually take out their time to write some really detailed reviews. Trust them.

BIG BLUE

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 06:20:54 pm by BIG BLUE »

BIG BLUE

But most people dont bother with that long winded search thing but use the quick search facility.

And surely that filter thing would only work if theyd filled in the Nationality thing which less and less of them are doing now.

Offline cueball

And surely that filter thing would only work if theyd filled in the Nationality thing which less and less of them are doing now.

Correct, more and more  state they're British when they're romies, still good lasses around though if you tread carefully

Offline sir wanksalot

I'm not saying there aren't any good ladies around just fewer of them than before :(

Online The_Don

Where there's money to be made, W/G will offer services. But along with them come the wasters.

But A/W don't have issue with making money off punters, W/G and wasters.

Just a matter of filtering out the good from the bad.

BIG BLUE

If you want a good laugh at how not to answer the phone give this one a call and see if you can understand a word she says

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And for those of you who hadnt guessed this wont be her but the woman who answers the phone for nearly 20 profiles who all claim to be on offer at Whalley Road in Blackburn.