Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda, St P's, 16th June 2015  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Corus Boy

07425 089884

No apologies for another Positive review of St P's but they do seem to be having a run of good girls and everything else is Romanian and no more needs to be said!

As I posted Linda is a real pretty girl and that was in her street clothes.

Today was my first opportunity to visit her bedroom and see her work wear and there was no disappointments in there.  She is a young looking girl and not just Asian young looking.  Seeing her in her short red schoolgirl skirt and nice bra was a real treat.  Usual £50 for 30 minutes and £10 for OWO, which was well worth the extra.  Experience told me that there was no kissing and I admit I didn't ask or try. 

Money sorted, Linda just said, "Don't be shy, undress and get on the bed!"

Who was I to not obey.

She asked if oil was OK, yes!

The next ten minutes was firm and much needed massage after the Velathon, nothing sexual at this point, Linda was either lucky or knew what she was doing as she located all the areas of my back, neck and legs that were much in need of treatment on Sunday evening.

Like with Suki, I would be happy to spend money just for the massage.

After ten minutes I was lying there in anticipation of when the pace would change, the wait was very exciting.  Without missing a beat her hands moved from firm pressure on my back to light tickling around my bum, then her hands moved to between my legs and around my balls.

With a slap of my bottom I was ordered to roll over  :D  After some direct attention to my cock out came the wet wipe for the clean up before some really nice OWO.  This went on for a fair amount of time.  I was just about to let Linda know that if we didn't move on she would be getting a mouthful when she stopped, wiped her hands and reached for the condom.

I do like it when a girls knows when enough is enough and stop, not too soon and not too late!  :drinks:

On with a condom and she was sitting on me, and like Amy last week, she knew exactly where she wanted me positioned.

I confess I didn't last long!

As I continued lying there Linda cleaned me up and used up my time with a lighter massage which enabled me to unwind.

Positives:

Everything especially the massage and oral.

Negatives:

None except no kissing.

I do hope St P's can keep this standard up through the summer.

Offline snaitram99

Have St P's now dropped their prices to 50/90 like the others rather than the 60/100 that they were?

Offline Corus Boy

Have St P's now dropped their prices to 50/90 like the others rather than the 60/100 that they were?

They seem to have, I don't think it was just regulars rates!

Asian Hunter

Usual £50 for 30 minutes and £10 for OWO, which was well worth the extra.

Good review CB  :drinks:

They charge other extras too, like kissing and finger pussy etc....?

Any other info about her, body type, boob size, landing strip?

:drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Good review CB  :drinks:

They charge other extras too, like kissing and finger pussy etc....?

Any other info about her, body type, boob size, landing strip?

:drinks:

I didn't ask about any other extras, experience shows me that most Chinese girls will offer extras for things that they don't mind doing.  Pussy fingering is rare.  Kissing varies, I've never had an Chinese girl class kissing as an extra, they either kiss or they don't, last week's girl Amy gave full on DFK, some of the best kissing I've experienced.

With Linda, slim, petite, 5' ish tall, nice grapefruit sized tits, firm and rounded, no drooping.  Unshaven pussy but not a massive bush.

Offline Corus Boy

Profile still states 60/100.

valleypunter

Could somebody inbox me location and phone number and any other info please?

valleypunter

Just realised phone number is on the first post

Offline ianvilla

I've just come back from a very enjoyable visit to see this young lady. CB your report is spot on, we do appreciate the effort you make to keep this forum informed of the movements in the Asian sector.

The only thing I could add is that her baps were a very decent handful

Asian Hunter

Awkward moment. Phoned ahead to what time I'd be there. Got there, she was with another punter, and I had to wait with the maid. She was causally laying on the sofa with her blanket watching TV.

Could it have been you "ianvilla" that was doing the deed with her while I was waiting lol

I've just come back from a very enjoyable visit to see this young lady. CB your report is spot on, we do appreciate the effort you make to keep this forum informed of the movements in the Asian sector.

The only thing I could add is that her baps were a very decent handful

As I was waiting, thought to myself should I stay or leave?

Good job I stayed. "CB" right about the massage, it was great. Tried kissing her neck, she giggled "tickle". So moved onto sucking her bullet nipples. As I was doing that she brought out a wet wipe to wipe off where I'd kissed her neck, but did she wipe her nipples before with the other punter? If not, I had sucked some other punters gems into my mouth, (sorry, no offence ianvilla, if it was you ahead of me lol).

Did you guys find missionary position awkward? She kept angling herself to one side and wanted one leg down and one up,  put my rhythm off.

Anyway good punt. Just to add. She 22, from Korea, just started working 4 months ago in London. English not bad either. See her before she goes  :thumbsup:

Asian Hunter

And it was £60 for 30 minutes with Oral covered.

Offline Corus Boy

ian, and Hunter, glad you had a good time!

I've waited with Auntie, it's better than walking the streets.  The only problem is when she starts chatting, but she is harmless and I like to keep sweet with her as she might claqmp down on my Monday morning visits.  Also she once let me know when I arrived with a discrete wave of her hand that the girl was no good.  As always you live and learn, she was correct. Turns out one of the Chinese punters had complained about the girl.

Auntie also make good Chinese Dumplings if you're ever offered a portion.

Offline Mil 34

I telephoned and booked for 2:45 and when I got there auntie told me to wait half and hour as the lady was busy or come back at 3:30. So I didn't fancy sitting in the living room so I went out to sit in my car opposite the house. The man who was there had a black pair of walking shoe trainers lol as I noticed them outside the bedroom.
I also saw you going into the house Asian hunter , it was then I decided to just go as my 3:30 appointment was again not going to happen.

Asian Hunter

I telephoned and booked for 2:45 and when I got there auntie told me to wait half and hour as the lady was busy or come back at 3:30. So I didn't fancy sitting in the living room so I went out to sit in my car opposite the house. The man who was there had a black pair of walking shoe trainers lol as I noticed them outside the bedroom.
I also saw you going into the house Asian hunter , it was then I decided to just go as my 3:30 appointment was again not going to happen.

Guilty :D was there for 3pm booking, but waited another 20 minutes with auntie as she was "with customer" as auntie put it. Wonder who those black walking/trainer shoes they belong to, noticed them as I walked through the hallway. Ian or CB for his second punt with her :D

Should have stayed inside, we could have exchange punting experiences or chatted about the weather lol :D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:47:58 am by Asian Hunter »

Offline Corus Boy

Not mine, I don't wear trainers!  :D

Seems that she has got too popular, my apologies if it is my fault  :(

Maybe we need a "Secret Cirle" of Asian Lovers and keep the good ones to ourselves  :D

But that would not be in the spirit of UKP!

Offline dumbo25

Visited St Pete after CB review, first time there as i usually visit Richmond.
CB description is spot on, but i didn't really enjoy as much as CB (maybe cos he a regular so got all the extras  :D).
Like asian hunter, in mish she did the same thing angle herself and 1 leg up couldnt give her a hard fuck.
She is nice but wouldn't go back. :rolleyes:

Offline ianvilla

Could it have been you "ianvilla" that was doing the deed with her while I was waiting lol

I was there at about 1pm and do not wear trainers - so not sure???

Offline Corus Boy

Did you guys find missionary position awkward? She kept angling herself to one side and wanted one leg down and one up,  put my rhythm off.

I've found that girls do this when they are worried that you may "go too deep" and bruise them, it's a pre-emptive defensive move.

I think that's why they like cowgirl so much, as they can control the depth of penetration and how hard you go at it.

I'm not sure if its right or wrong but I'd guess her pussy is her moneymaker and a bruised or damaged pussy goes on strike without pay!  :P