Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SANDRA HOT, Swindon.  (Read 927 times)

9 review(s) for HOT SANDRA HOT (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90 for an hour.

Arranged very last minute, I think I rang her an hour before I saw her.  Lovely girl dressed in some lacy underwear, smiles and kisses welcomed me before I had a quick shower.

So lots of kissing and stroking before OWO, she is good at this, knows how to position her body to give you easy access and allows gentle fingering, not too much hand and nice amount of ball licking and pretty deep.  On with the mac and moved into mish, doggy, cowgirl, squat cowgirl til i came.  Nice chat interspersed with kissing and stroking before round 2 which was more of the same.

And then just to demonstrate what a top girl she was she says oh only 15 mins left before devouring my cock to get me hard and then I fucked the hell out of her in mish and had a wonderfully intense 3rd pop  :yahoo:

Fully recommended.

Offline Uoti2

Good review, thanks for posting. Just one observation:

and then I fucked the hell out of her in mish and had a wonderfully intense 3rd pop  :yahoo:

In one hour? What are you, about eighteen years old?! You lucky, lucky bastard!

Offline dizietsmae

Good review, thanks for posting. Just one observation:

In one hour? What are you, about eighteen years old?! You lucky, lucky bastard!

Lol, it certainly doesn't happen all the time, I have to click with the girl I think and then she has to be happy with me really fucking her hard in mish and then yeah I can just about pop out 3 in an hour, only other WG I managed this with was Ameera  :dance: