Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Screw it, lets see if it works  (Read 3062 times)

Pdubz

Just when i thought i was going to leave punting for a bit, one of my regulars texts me and asks to come over next week to chill  :yahoo:, it sure did brighten my mood at work

should i book an overnight? i want to take this wg out to eat and even catch a movie so im thinking a overnight or just simply ask her (without the overnight) all expenses paid of course

Offline eyeseebee

A WG asks you over to chill. Presumably that's free of charge then?

Pdubz

yes i would think so but i want to take things further and ask her out to eat and watch a movie, worst case scenario she says no but  we can still chill at her place or mine, not bothered.

SirFrank

Hang on, have I missed something here? She asks you out but you are going to pay her twice? I suggest you read what you've just written and acknowledge how ludicrous it sounds

Offline Bangers and Gash

A WG asks you over to chill. Presumably that's free of charge then?

Yup. Leave the wallet a home and ride that pony!

firth

Pdubz

Actually who knows, she might even be down to pay if she agrees to come out but then i want to book an overnight with her

Offline Cuntminion

Actually who knows, she might even be down to pay if she agrees to come out but then i want to book an overnight with her

Is it?....

squeezebox

Reckon you should anticipate normal booking rates. If you get extra time then that's a bonus.

The original post suggests a marketing ploy, by your regular, to get some "guaranteed" cash.

Offline Cuntminion

Hang on, have I missed something here? She asks you out but you are going to pay her twice? I suggest you read what you've just written and acknowledge how ludicrous it sounds

Hmmm you have a point sir Frank

If you are paying for an overnight, well money well spent if you can afford

My youtube link only applies if you are spending time of the books

SirFrank

I pity the fool. And on that note, I'm off to bed

Offline BadT

You didn't happen to tell her you were planning on packing in punting by any chance did you...?

Offline claretandblue

last thing i read pdubz was too young for punting and wanted a girlfriend, now he wants to "chill" and turn it into a overnight :dash:

pdubz if you are a young,single girl why not just get a gf or failing this hook up with someone through tinder?

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Looks to me like a Working Girl for once using her loaf and being PROACTIVE  :thumbsup: To me it sounds like she maybe a bit quiet and she is looking for ways to bring in some cash.

Clever because sometimes it works. But don't expect a completely free ride.

Offline Cuntminion

I pity the fool. And on that note, I'm off to bed

Fuck I need sleep cheers for reminding me

Offline Cuntminion

last thing i read pdubz was too young for punting and wanted a girlfriend, now he wants to "chill" and turn it into a overnight :dash:

pdubz if you are a young,single girl why not just get a gf or failing this hook up with someone through tinder?

How old are you pdubz? If you don't mind me asking

Offline BadT

Looks to me like a Working Girl for once using her loaf and being PROACTIVE  :thumbsup: To me it sounds like she maybe a bit quiet and she is looking for ways to bring in some cash. 

Precisely.

Offline smiths

He was out of punting due to STI risks less than a week ago, the lure of pussy never fails to amaze.

Offline claretandblue

He was out of punting due to STI risks less than a week ago, the lure of pussy never fails to amaze.

changes like the wind, i dont understand why any young single guy with a lot of disposable cash would punt regularly, sure now and then but there really is no need

Pdubz

hey i havent done anything yet, yes im still taking a big break from punting due to these std risks and other commitments in my life.

it just threw me off guard whilst i was at work, come tomorrow and il be too busy to even think about punting.

Type_O_Negative

Just when i thought i was going to leave punting for a bit, one of my regulars texts me and asks to come over next week to chill  :yahoo:, it sure did brighten my mood at work

should i book an overnight? i want to take this wg out to eat and even catch a movie so im thinking a overnight or just simply ask her (without the overnight) all expenses paid of course

Well i don't know it will chill you, but i'm sure it will chill your finances. The next day in the morning you will ask yourself - fuck me what have i done?

Offline Cuntminion

Well i don't know it will chill you, but i'm sure it will chill your finances. The next day in the morning you will ask yourself - fuck me what have i done?

That's how I felt when I settled my dentist Bill

Inconsolable

Offline Boundless

I know what you mean though, my phone's red hot with texts from birds I've seen asking to go and chill with them.
Can't be bothered myself!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Looks to me like a Working Girl for once using her loaf and being PROACTIVE  :thumbsup:

More like a pro$$ie that contacts punters out of the blue - very INDISCRETE.  :thumbsdown:

Type_O_Negative

That's how I felt when I settled my dentist Bill

Inconsolable

That's why i always visit my dentist when i'm on holiday in Poland. It's 3 or even 4 times cheaper there. My landlord did dental implants in Hungary - saved thousands of £.

Offline Cuntminion

That's why i always visit my dentist when i'm on holiday in Poland. It's 3 or even 4 times cheaper there. My landlord did dental implants in Hungary - saved thousands of £.

I think I mate do that got a few polish friends and they fuck off to Poland for the dentist

Latest bill
£255

One filling that fell out which he put in in the first place
One tooth that was fine but he wanted to fuck about on
Hygienist
Check up

I wouldn't mind so much but I brush three times a day and mouthwash

Offline Cuntminion

changes like the wind, i dont understand why any young single guy with a lot of disposable cash would punt regularly, sure now and then but there really is no need

What do you consider young?
What do you consider regularly?

My death clock said 31 I'm practically in my twilight

Type_O_Negative

I think I mate do that got a few polish friends and they fuck off to Poland for the dentist

Latest bill
£255

One filling that fell out which he put in in the first place
One tooth that was fine but he wanted to fuck about on
Hygienist
Check up

I wouldn't mind so much but I brush three times a day and mouthwash

Huh £255  :bomb:
Last summer i paid £80 for x-ray, root canals and the best filling. But i live in small town. If you would go to dentist in big cities like Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan - you would pay more - because many foreigners go there for private health care. Like with prossies: many customers ----> prices go up  :wacko:

Offline Cuntminion

Huh £255  :bomb:
Last summer i paid £80 for x-ray, root canals and the best filling. But i live in small town. If you would go to dentist in big cities like Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan - you would pay more - because many foreigners go there for private health care. Like with prossies: many customers ----> prices go up  :wacko:

Prob would go back to Krakow as I like it there

Even if it's more gotta be cheaper than here

My dentist wanted to do root canal for £395 once

Made him take the fucker out for £135

Pompoy123

Where would you suggest in Poland for good dental work and oral?

Pdubz

HornyByNature

All done!! Cant wait  :dance:

Care to share who it is? And good luck

Offline claretandblue

What do you consider young?
What do you consider regularly?

My death clock said 31 I'm practically in my twilight
I maybe wrong but I get the impression pdubz is in his early or mid twenties and is/was punting every week

Unless he looks like the elephant man he should be out there nailing civvies and enjoying himself!

Offline Cuntminion

I maybe wrong but I get the impression pdubz is in his early or mid twenties and is/was punting every week

Unless he looks like the elephant man he should be out there nailing civvies and enjoying himself!

I disagree about age I'm late 20's and female repellent

But

Anyone in need of fulfilment via relationship is on a rocky pathetic gfe punting

Pdubz

yup your right 24, only started after splitting up from my ex after 2 years which we pretty much fucked everyday, i needed to get away from the dating life and normal civvies so turned to punting with filthy wg's, now ready to go back to dating again, il never quit punting tbh, i know one day il be back.

I would be sorting my next meet for tomorrow but nope nothing

Offline claretandblue

yup your right 24, only started after splitting up from my ex after 2 years which we pretty much fucked everyday, i needed to get away from the dating life and normal civvies so turned to punting with filthy wg's, now ready to go back to dating again, il never quit punting tbh, i know one day il be back.

I would be sorting my next meet for tomorrow but nope nothing
once a punter always a punter mate!  :hi: