Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: We have moved premises guys  (Read 4432 times)

The Pleasure Dome

We have decided tor relocate to beautiful new premises on the Hagley Road which is more central to town.     The premises have just had a major refurb and are stunning inside, over 3 floors.   Ill be putting new photos on the website as soon as they are emailed to me.

Everything will remain the same prices, ladies etc.

Our telephone number will remain the same - 0121 328 3802 but please do not use the mobiles.

Please do give me a call if you need anything clarifying.

Linzi x

broksonic

That's good news for me as It is far easier for me to get to the Hagley road by public transport

jacks

Is address the same as on website as some really nice girls especially the red head X

jacks

When is Paris working as here rota is empty and want to book an appointment she ticks all my boxes

Offline mozzola

How far down Hagley Road Linzi?

Offline BustaNut

I think it's where Studio189 used to be on Hagley Road, next to Safeburys.

Offline naughty boy 13

Post code would indicate that

Very open entrance!

Does anyone know if there is a discreet entrance?

Offline mozzola

I think it's where Studio189 used to be on Hagley Road, next to Safeburys.

that's what I was wondering. Thought it would probably be there but wasn't sure...

jacks

Apparently there is a back door (no pun intended) by car park as well

Offline Stapler

Post code would indicate that

Very open entrance!

Does anyone know if there is a discreet entrance?

.........and Romanian street girls hanging about on that corner watched by their pimps, especially late at night!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline mozzola

Apparently there is a back door (no pun intended) by car park as well

you may have to pay extra for that    :D :D :D

johnnyboy61

I'm not sure how you guys get away with it!

First you start a thread to advertise your new address, and then some newbie "jacks" joins (presumably Paris) to tell us how brilliant all the girls are, tells us to look on the website for the address, recommends one (herself) in particular and then allays fears about being seen because she already knows there is a more discreet entrance. If it looks like touting and smells like touting it probably is.

Online Razor Boy

Just returned from a punt this morning and can confirm
that it is a newly refurbed for purpose place that to my mind was spot on.
I realise that the suspicious folk will point out that I have not posted before and say I am affiliated with TPD, but this is not the case.
Had a good punt with Linzi-Dawn (the boss) and will be returning  :rolleyes:
The entrance is on the street but did not put me off, and there is parking round the back of the place.

yorkshire123

I realise that the suspicious folk will point out that I have not posted before and say I am affiliated with TPD, but this is not the case.
The entrance is on the street but did not put me off, and there is parking round the back of the place.

Why would you protest about something you haven't even been accused of yet?
I don't suppose you bumped into Paris/jacks during your visit did you.

johnnyboy61

How "helpful" of you to provide the new postcode in the title of your new review of Linzi-Dawn just in case we missed the fact that TPD has moved. Thanks also for reminding us that there is parking around the back. All extremely "helpful". Thank you Linzi-Dawn/Paris or fellow co-worker.

Online Razor Boy

You can tell a Yorkshire man, but you can't tell him much  ;)
Lad, if it makes you happy, yeah I bumped into them as well. Seriously,get a grip son.

yorkshire123

You can tell a Yorkshire man, but you can't tell him much  ;)
Lad, if it makes you happy, yeah I bumped into them as well. Seriously,get a grip son.

You can always tell when a tart tries to write like a man  :lol:

The Pleasure Dome

Boys boys where did all this come from ?   

I advertised the address just to say we had moved, at no time was it intended to tout.  I advertised on other boards to say we had moved too.

Paris has never been on a punting board in her life and who the heck is jacks ?  Obviously not sent from me as he got all the information wrong we don't have a back entrance, car park yes at the rear and as the new address was only put on the website late this afternoon why is he telling others to check the website for the address?

Clearly Jacks is cheerleading TPD but I honestly don't have the faintest who he is.

Linzi x

The Pleasure Dome

I'm not sure how you guys get away with it!

First you start a thread to advertise your new address, and then some newbie "jacks" joins (presumably Paris) to tell us how brilliant all the girls are, tells us to look on the website for the address, recommends one (herself) in particular and then allays fears about being seen because she already knows there is a more discreet entrance. If it looks like touting and smells like touting it probably is.

Paris isn't here myself, Carly, Keeley are here as per my rota page, how would she say there is a back entrance when we don't have one?  You sir are paranoid!

Online Razor Boy

I had tried to pre-empt the predictable, cynical responses to my first post from the hard of thinking but I guess it was asking too much. Enjoy your evening all   ;)

broksonic

As far as i can see all that Linzi is doing is giving us the address of the new location, and not touting

broksonic

The only thing that is a bit off putting for me is that the entrance looks like it is on the hagley road its self .   Not very discrete with the amount of traffic along the hagley road

tnalove

Used to be a real regular at Burbank before it changed to Studio 189 mainly seeing a little blonde lady Lynn.

I am not a great one for indiscreet entrances but as soon as you duck into the entrance you are climbing stairs and everyone watching can just get lost as far as you are concerned.

johnnyboy61

Paris isn't here myself, Carly, Keeley are here as per my rota page, how would she say there is a back entrance when we don't have one?  You sir are paranoid!
Well in that case you need to respond to "jacks" rather than me.  If the brand new poster "jacks" has no association with you, whether intentionally or not, their posts make this thread look extremely suspicious, don't you agree?  As for the other new poster and reviewer "orgaddict", it is just very odd that a review should appear with both the street name and postcode in the title, as I've never noticed this before, and that the review of your previously positively reported talents should be so cursory, being almost overshadowed by a description of the place, access and parking. They may both be genuine, but before you accuse me of being paranoid take time to see what this thread, along with the review, look like from my end.

jacks

At least it's proven now I'm not Paris lol. Just commenting she looks fit have a red head weakness. But saying that all the girls look great and know I will be a long sometime in the near future. Did say there maybe a back way but didn't say definately. Obviously I was wrong and got mixed up with somewhere else.

Offline Stapler

This is all gonna end in tears!

Offline Juankerr

Never been to this venue under any of its previous names. I've always thought it is much too indiscreet with too many shops nearby and on a VERY busy part of Hagley Road.

jacks

Think there is some paranoia about I only said girl looked great did comment on services etc as never experienced any. Asked if the address was same as on website, just a general comment but was old address so again if I was affiliated etc why would I mention that. Linzi is just letting people know nothing wrong with that. Better than people going to old address and finding it's a dentist or something (at least still get oral though)
I'm leaving it at that as going so off topic.

firth

johnnyboy61

Think there is some paranoia about I only said girl looked great did comment on services etc as never experienced any. Asked if the address was same as on website, just a general comment but was old address so again if I was affiliated etc why would I mention that. Linzi is just letting people know nothing wrong with that. Better than people going to old address and finding it's a dentist or something (at least still get oral though)
No need to defend yourself any further.  I've expressed my point of view, and you and Linzi yours.  Let's agree to end the debate of whether this is all genuine or not.  I won't be posting any further on this thread.

broksonic

That's good news for me as It is far easier for me to get to the Hagley road by public transport

It maybe easier for me to get too,  but since looking on street view  it's in a very public area with cars and buses going past every single day.   I know the Hagley road is busy,  but was hoping there would be a back door .

pye024

Was tempted to go to the old venue but now that's it's easier to get to I'll have to pop in some time. I've never used a parlour before. How does the pricing system work? Is it better to call 1st and work out the price then?

Dodo

I had tried to pre-empt the predictable, cynical responses to my first post from the hard of thinking but I guess it was asking too much. Enjoy your evening all   ;)
Orga, now how can I put this? You were correct to pre-empt the predicatable but you failed to predict that pre-empting the predictable by a newbe would unleash the cynical responses to your premature pre-emption.
Matey it happens all the time but no one ever puts their hand up and admits they may, just may, have got it wrong

Dodo

As far as i can see all that Linzi is doing is giving us the address of the new location, and not touting
Spot on

tnalove

It maybe easier for me to get too,  but since looking on street view  it's in a very public area with cars and buses going past every single day.   I know the Hagley road is busy,  but was hoping there would be a back door .

No surprise a busy road has traffic every single day. I found it suited to be part of a crowd and suddenly disappearing out of sight than, say, holding a phone waiting for a flat number outside a block in a residential area or in a street of terrace houses.

It has a been a working place for 25 or so years so probably all old hat and of no interest to the locals while most others are workers who probably don't know what it is.

Soho walk ups spring to mind (yet they have signs at the doorway).

OldAdmin

Normally it wouldn't be allowed, however a new site is coming where girls can announce and tout freely. Then such threads like this will be moved to that site.

johnnyboy61

Normally it wouldn't be allowed, however a new site is coming where girls can announce and tout freely. Then such threads like this will be moved to that site.
I said I wouldn't post anything further, but with Admin's admission that the original posting had overstepped the mark I do feel at least slightly vindicated. The trouble with new posters is that they have no history to back up their claims and the anonymous nature of the site means that they can shout to protest their innocence of claims of complicity with the OP to no avail until they gain some credibility on the site. I still think the likelihood is that orgaddict is at the very least a regular of Linzi's who was asked by her to join and post a review highlighting the new address. As for jacks, he probably isn't Paris but a regular trying to help but getting it wrong. Either way it is clear from Admin's response that were it not for the imminent creation of this "new site" that he might have taken some action regarding the OP which I consider goes against the spirit of this site as a forum for punters.

I wish Linzi good luck in her venture and the establishment looks very interesting and good value, so I may well pay a visit sometime in the future (bollocks, I'll get accused of touting now!). Obviously I won't be introducing myself as johnnyboy61 though!

OK, those who shout paranoid can do it again if they wish, but as I said the only way that you can substantiate your credentials on this site is through your posting history. At the moment all that you have are posts that are associated with one from TPD that clearly would usually be seen as a breach of this site's ethos.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 06:42:28 am by johnnyboy61 »

Offline Stapler

Anybody going to these new premises on Hagley Road can kill two birds with one stone - so to speak!
You also look out for Catherine, the Irish street walker! This is right on her patch!

..S...

The Pleasure Dome

Thanks for clarifying this Jacks.

The Pleasure Dome

Apologies Admin I shall remember in future.

The Pleasure Dome

I said I wouldn't post anything further, but with Admin's admission that the original posting had overstepped the mark I do feel at least slightly vindicated. The trouble with new posters is that they have no history to back up their claims and the anonymous nature of the site means that they can shout to protest their innocence of claims of complicity with the OP to no avail until they gain some credibility on the site. I still think the likelihood is that orgaddict is at the very least a regular of Linzi's who was asked by her to join and post a review highlighting the new address. As for jacks, he probably isn't Paris but a regular trying to help but getting it wrong. Either way it is clear from Admin's response that were it not for the imminent creation of this "new site" that he might have taken some action regarding the OP which I consider goes against the spirit of this site as a forum for punters.

I wish Linzi good luck in her venture and the establishment looks very interesting and good value, so I may well pay a visit sometime in the future (bollocks, I'll get accused of touting now!). Obviously I won't be introducing myself as johnnyboy61 though!

OK, those who shout paranoid can do it again if they wish, but as I said the only way that you can substantiate your credentials on this site is through your posting history. At the moment all that you have are posts that are associated with one from TPD that clearly would usually be seen as a breach of this site's ethos.

Thank you and I can understand how you initially thought it was touting.    Orgaddict is a nice guy !   I have apologised to Admin and I think we should just draw a line under this now.  Linzi

Offline denneboom

I appreciate the notification. If I didn't follow Twitter or follow this page I could well have headed to Wainwright Street, Aston unaware of the move.

The city centre now has 6 parlours that I'm aware of, hopefully this change will cause a couple of them to raise their game.

The Pleasure Dome

I appreciate the notification. If I didn't follow Twitter or follow this page I could well have headed to Wainwright Street, Aston unaware of the move.

The city centre now has 6 parlours that I'm aware of, hopefully this change will cause a couple of them to raise their game.

Hi Denneboom

How do you mean raise their game?   As I can see Erotic Studio and Blue Ice have the monopoly during the day and Bluebell and Annabels the night trade.    I believe they are all great places, save for they all need p-to-date rota pages.

What do you mean?
Linz x

Offline denneboom

Hi Denneboom

How do you mean raise their game?   As I can see Erotic Studio and Blue Ice have the monopoly during the day and Bluebell and Annabels the night trade.    I believe they are all great places, save for they all need p-to-date rota pages.

What do you mean?
Linz x

If you want me to name names,

New Ambassadors and First Class could do a lot better.

Eastern European girls who can't speak English, cold service, GFE or PSE, OWO, DFK not available, dark rooms (New Ambassadors) conveyor belt type run of the mill sessions.

I have had some AWFUL punts in both these places.

I was impressed with your establishment when I visited and it beats most places in town, and as I have said before you update the Twitter, post the rota on your website etc, a lot of places don't do this. Libra Sauna did very well on social media before they closed but Bluebell Suite & Blue Ice for example there is no rota or anything useful.

I never been to Annabels or Erotic Studio so I cant comment on these but I'm told the former is filled with EE girls so its likely I will never go there.

So what I mean is choice, services and adequate postings online.

Offline dboy74

Anybody going to these new premises on Hagley Road can kill two birds with one stone - so to speak!
You also look out for Catherine, the Irish street walker! This is right on her patch!

..S...

:D :thumbsup:

Offline downthehatch

Hmmm.....tried to visit the pleasure dome tonight at the new premises. Was looking forward to a Nuru massage.  However when I arrived it was closed at 0855, website states 10pm?

I realise it's partly my own fault for not bookings....but still wasn't impressed....

Offline Min_g79

hi,

Ive seen the shutters down on many nights...do you only operate on a few days a week and certain days?

Also...when Ive driven past last week or so and you HAVE been open there seems to be a few black dudes standing by the entrance.. :unknown:

johnnyboy61

I think Linzi the manager has been away for a few days, perhaps this will be sorted out as I think she should be back by now.