Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillywhite Edinburgh  (Read 4536 times)

chico1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 
Was PM'd by another member that Lilly has changed her name and no longer doing incalls as she has a proper day job. Her rates appear to have gone up considerably for outcalls only.  Unfortunately now off my hotlist.
Just wondering if she is still doing bed and breakfast.

Handheld

Probably she's quit, but can't quite admit it to herself yet.

Seen it many times before when a girl winds down her career

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Not quit as such, just need to lay low and still pay rent to be honest- few careers pay as well as whoring.

RandyF

Not quit as such, just need to lay low and still pay rent to be honest- few careers pay as well as whoring.

Come 'lay low' via a Glasgow tour LillyWhite  :)

If not well I hope you do quit completely soon - don't mean that in a bad way of course, just you see these Glasgow career whore matrons, they've been on the hoor for 5 years +, and you just know they'll still be at it in 5 years from now.  They always seem to end messed up in some way or another  :rolleyes: .

Bit depressing ken  :cry:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Come 'lay low' via a Glasgow tour LillyWhite  :)

If not well I hope you do quit completely soon - don't mean that in a bad way of course, just you see these Glasgow career whore matrons, they've been on the hoor for 5 years +, and you just know they'll still be at it in 5 years from now.  They always seem to end messed up in some way or another  :rolleyes: .

Bit depressing ken  :cry:

Thanks for that Randy, strange to hear some positive comments from you. I know everyone has a shelf life and I don't want to carry on this job living off feedback when my heart isn't fully in it.
The rates have gone up so I can make my rent with minimal bookings, no need to sugar coat this- it's just a fact. Once I find a cheaper flat I'll no doubt hang up the stockings for good.

chico1000

Lilly
while I agree with Randy if your heart is not in it give it up and all the best for the future.  I just kind of disagree how you are going about giving it up.  You have raised your prices considerably and have a comment that the prices are set regardless of whether you were a regular or not. You have stated you are doing minimal bookings to pay your rent.
 No problem for any new punter or punter who has only visited you once or twice before. But some punters no doubt over the last few years will have been visiting you weekly fortnightly monthly and will no doubt some of them will have formed some sort of a connection with you.  Over the months they no doubt will have paid your rent and more.  It is very easy for you to say go see someone else if you don't like my prices but I think its akin to sticking two fingers up at the very hand that feed you for so long.  Punters are not all wealthy some of them scrip and save to pay you a visit on a regular basis.  I am not a regular and have not visited but do you not think you could have come up with a fairer system for your regulars than the apparently two finger approach you have appeared to have adopted.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Unfortunately for my own sanity (and I know most of my regulars know the situation surrounding about why I've been feeling this way) I can't be overly generous anymore- I've never been a clockwatcher and have regularly given people deals, I just can't do it anymore financially.
I owe 2 punters £50 each which will be sorted in the next few weeks, one a free booking, and other than that 'the hand that feeds' has always received my best in return. I'm not going to continue doing double the bookings if I'm not happy and I'm giving a shit, half hearted service.
There's really not much else I can do/say on the subject.

chico1000

Ok Lilly you probably have your reasons.  It just looks bad on your site. Are you not better just giving it up or taking a break.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
It's been a tough decision to make really, I might move to cam when I'm a bit more sorted financially- fucked myself right up this past 3 months with my indecision about if I was ok to work or not!  :dash:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Anyway, that's enough from me on the subject. Hope there are many new girls about that can replace my shite banter and ok service very soon.

Offline solway

Anyway, that's enough from me on the subject. Hope there are many new girls about that can replace my shite banter and ok service very soon.
Hi is that said tongue in cheek ? No many good independents just now just agency girls.Sorry I never got the chance to experience your service  :(

Offline tazman1002001

Hey hope your okay...... You know I love every minute of our meets and hope things settle and clear for you....... X
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

It's been a tough decision to make really, I might move to cam when I'm a bit more sorted financially- fucked myself right up this past 3 months with my indecision about if I was ok to work or not!  :dash:

Got to be honest Lily, I've never met you and only know what I've read on here. Sounds like you're dealing with some issues and I think it's commendable that you've come on here and tried to explain what's going on for you. I've really appreciated your honesty and would have loved to meet you when you were in Glasgow again. But as a well know White Knight I hope everything works out for you and if you decide to hang up the stockings, then good for you, if that is best for you.

Offline Uncle Buck

So is there a link for you Lilly?

DG

So is there a link for you Lilly?

Yeah,  look at the top of the thread!!!

Offline solway

Offline Uncle Buck

Not my first.... But it's been a while

Offline solway

No I meant link is on the first post

Offline Uncle Buck

I've seen it now. Thanks. Just a pity she isn't available anymore!

Offline M62B44

its quite easy to get shite banter and ok service on aw

you are none of that,

RandyF

Oh dear, the Glasgow matrons will be soooo jealous if you do manage to quit Lilly  :scare:

Sure they may be taking in a grand + a week tax free, but it's not as if 9/10 of them know how to spend it or enjoy it. Drugs, handbags, plastic surgery. There welcome to there 15 old man cocks a day :hi:

In years to come they'll be threads on here "Does any1 remember Lily White used to work from down such and such".

"Oh memories, memories. Got tears streaming down my face thinking of lovley Lilly ken. These gypos on the Leith Walk are fucking stinking man btw. Just no the same anymare ken"

Offline Cactus

Reeks of an advertising pitch to raise her prices and make her seem more exclusive... sorry enigmatic.

Why would she spend the cash to be a featured member on Adultwork if she was only doing a few bookings a month, I've seen her featured a couple of times this week (inc today) when searching AW.  Surely there's enough custom from her regulars, the ones who haven't been pissed off by the change in attitude (although I note her stance appears to have softened on her profile) without having to bump herself to the top of the pile to garner more attention to her profile.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Reeks of an advertising pitch to raise her prices and make her seem more exclusive... sorry enigmatic.

Why would she spend the cash to be a featured member on Adultwork if she was only doing a few bookings a month, I've seen her featured a couple of times this week (inc today) when searching AW.  Surely there's enough custom from her regulars, the ones who haven't been pissed off by the change in attitude (although I note her stance appears to have softened on her profile) without having to bump herself to the top of the pile to garner more attention to her profile.

You book featured a month in advance Cactus.

Offline Cactus

You book featured a month in advance Cactus.

Apologies Lily, I didn't know that was the case.

bawbag

Offline gorgie tony

Was she even worth 130.

She was, but I won't pay more than £150 for 1hr.

Offline Marmalade

Prices might be bollox from a punters' point of view and though I've never seen Lily she's accounted for herself very politely as a UKP member so respect for that.

Gb7

She is a special girl. Wouldn't have a bad word said about her

Backin2015

Feel a bit short changed with her private gallery.  It was 5 pound for the year where she said she would adding to it regularly.  It had LESS content than when I bought it.  :thumbsdown:

RandyF

Feel a bit short changed with her private gallery.  It was 5 pound for the year where she said she would adding to it regularly.  It had LESS content than when I bought it.  :thumbsdown:

I'm sure she'll refund your 4 quid via paypal if you threaten to get trading standards involved mate.  :bomb:

No that it sounds like your whinging or nuthin'.