Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kew Bridge Massage.  (Read 10417 times)

Offline ratty

External Link/Members Only

Further to my review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59442.0 , I decided to spend my second punt of the weekend at a massage parlour, as I had been discussing it here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50904.0 .

I did indeed, opt for the one under discussion in that thread, just to follow through with the conversation (it'll be rude not to).  It has to be said, I always intended to visit this place due to the conversation, but I was side tracked by the Party - which might have been a mistake on my part (not that the Party itself was a mistake).

I booked an appointment on the phone and agreed to pay £50 for an hour massage.  Due to delays on the Underground, I was ten minutes late, but the very pretty girl at reception didn't mind (as the shop was empty, I'm not surprised).  Despite agreeing £50 on the phone, I was surprised when she only asked for £40 for the hour.  The 'public' area of the shop is very professional looking and clean, clearly they do the legit services they offer here too - External Link/Members Only .  I was, however, led downstairs to a rather more dimly lit room.  A young Thai girl in short black dress (and much cleavage on display) greeted me.  I was told to undress (thankfully, I was able to hang my coat, etc. onto a peg in full view of me - so, at least I know they couldn't rummage though my belongings out of my sight) and make myself comfortable on the massage table.  Of course, the downside of these tables is that I have to take my specs off to lay on them properly - so although I can feel the girl, I couldn't see her at her best.  It has to be said, the massage was very good - not just a basic shoulder/back rub and if no extras were offered, I still would've been happy with just the massage.  However, around 20 minutes in, extras were offered.  She whispered in my ear "Body to Body" and raised 4 fingers at me - I took the hint £40 for B2B, to which I agreed (probably explained why they 'took' £10 off the bill upstairs, to save me haggling downstairs).

She undressed, surprisingly gave me a kiss (I wasn't expecting kisses at a massage parlour), and oiled up her body.  Well, it goes without saying that the feeling of a young Thai lady sliding over your body is a wonderful feeling.  She turned me over and then proceeded to slide my cock between her breasts - maybe I should have put my specs on at this point, but they were just out of reach.  A pity, as I'd have enjoyed the sight a lot more.  She then laid her whole body across me, and my cock was resting against the front of her unshaven pussy (a novelty, most girls tend to shave now) - what a tease!  With both damn well knew sex wasn't an option, and this was the closest my cock would get to her pussy.  She gave me a smile, another kiss and then slid back down my body to give me oral and a handjob.
After a while, she got off the bed, stood besides me and continued to play with my cock - I was allowed to touch her, and even allowed to run my fingers around the lips of her pussy (but not to insert fingers).  And this is where I slightly regret the Party the night before.  I'd obviously has too much of a good time, as despite a hard-on, I just couldn't cum - not the girl's fault, she was trying very hard to make me cum.

The reason for the Neutral (which does seem harsh, given that it's my fault I probably couldn't cum), was that others had now entered the shop and a rather obtrusive banging on the door that our time was nearly up - which we both knew anyway, as her clock was clearly on display in the corner, so such an interruption was not necessary.  I had a shower to remove the oils (and thankfully, the shower had a glass door and faced the peg my coat was hanging up on - so I could still keep an eye on it), thanked the girl for her time and handed over the agreed £40.

Will I be back?  It's difficult to say.  Maybe try again when I have a few days load stored up inside me, instead of the day after a sex party.

Offline Top Dog

Was thinking of going there myself did you get her name and is she fit and was it owo ?

Not to keen on hairy bush was it that bad !! :scare:

Offline ratty

Bush wasn't that bad, no. It wasn't a 'jungle' if that's what you mean. She wasn't shaven completely, I suppose I should've said - what was there was kept trim and tidy. 

Sorry, I didn't catch her name.

It was OWO :-) .

Offline Top Dog

owo nice one ratty !! is she good looking girl ?

what day did you go on might try get down there next week if I can

Offline 76shen

hi ratty. what day did you see this girl ? you said that she was a young Thai. was she slim ? I've been here twice and I'm sure the girls i saw was Chinese. first time i want there. i saw Sofia works on Wednesday and got HR. didn't have money for b2b. I'm not sure if she gives owo. The other girl i saw works on Friday she offered the same extras. i went for HR. £20 but she started playing with my cock, then gave me owo and i didn't have to pay anymore. i think she said her name was miki can't be 100%. i love to try the Thai girl next time and have b2b.

Offline ratty

I went on the Friday afternoon.  Sorry I didn't catch the girl's name.  She was about 5' and just bordering on slim, but certainly not fat.  Breasts were a nice handful  :D .

Offline 76shen

I went on the Friday afternoon.  Sorry I didn't catch the girl's name.  She was about 5' and just bordering on slim, but certainly not fat.  Breasts were a nice handful  :D .

sounds like the girl i saw. who gave me HR and suck my cock. have to give her another go soon.

i went there on Sunday. to see who was working. The receptionist like quite good i didn't ask if she does massage. i just ask her who was massaging she said the other woman who was old. so i designed to leave.

Offline Top Dog

Hey 76shen who did you think was better looking Sofia or Miki

Which one had the better body and who gave the better massage

Offline 76shen

Hey 76shen who did you think was better looking Sofia or Miki

Which one had the better body and who gave the better massage

As for looks and who's got the best body, I'm not to sure because I've only see miki once. i think they are about the same. both
are average looking and not fat. i haven't had a chance of seeing them naked yet. Sofia like to show off her cleavage. from what i
can see she got a lovely big pair and miki pair looks big. miki massage is slightly better. I've got to try b2b with them soon.
Sorry i can't be much help. 

Offline 76shen

Sorry the girl I've been calling miki. her actual name is Kylie. my mate. as just told me and he reckons Sofia looks better and a good body.

Offline Top Dog

Thanks mate I will try to get down there next week and give Sofia a go first  :rolleyes:

Offline 76shen

After seeing Kylie today. who i thought her name was that but it's not. i did ask again but didn't understand her. my mate right Sofia as a good body and better looking. the other girl is a bit old, but give a better massage. does a lot more cock playing. i didn't get the extra bonus like last time with her sucking my cock. it would have be nice.

if you want to see Sofia then you better phone and make a booking with her. She works Wednesday and Thursday. The other girl works  Wednesday to Friday

dose anyone know who works there on Monday and Tuesday ?

Offline Top Dog

I actually called up today to see what days Sofia and Kylie work and when I mentioned Kylie she was confused lol told me they have a new girl and that 2 girls working today she said there names but I am the same could not understand what she said

who do you think is the best with cock playing Sofia or we will have to call her Kylie as we don't know her real name

Offline 76shen

I actually called up today to see what days Sofia and Kylie work and when I mentioned Kylie she was confused lol told me they have a new girl and that 2 girls working today she said there names but I am the same could not understand what she said

who do you think is the best with cock playing Sofia or we will have to call her Kylie as we don't know her real name

When i asked Kylie who else was working with her today she said no one that she was on her own. but I'm sure someone else was there.

i found during the massage Kylie always touching and play with it. Sofia will only brush her hand occasionally against it. but when it comes to the HE Sofia is the best. Both Sofia and Kylie also work at the reception.

Offline Top Dog

Yeah when I called yesterday  spoke to an old lady with terrible English but she did say 2 ladies working  a new girl started today

I like the sound of Kylie massage due to the teasing which I like and sounds like Sofia massage is crap just wish we  knew Kylie real name so I can make sure I got the right girl for the job

Offline Rupert

It's its the lady from yesterday and is usually there older lady, her name is actually Elaine but looks very old not mot so good looking I would say 4/10 but I guess her service must be good.

Offline 76shen

The girl i saw Friday looks between her mid 30s to 40s. Thanks for the name.

Offline Top Dog

Bit confused now in Ratty review he said he saw a young girl on Friday cant be the same one as yours shen if yours in her 30/40

Offline 76shen

He must of seen the new girl then. I've only seen Sofia and Elaine who i call Kylie. There was a older women in her 60s and a young thai looking girl at the reception working on Sunday but she was about 5f 6in. so I'm not sure who he saw, if it's Elaine. maybe I've got her age wrong. her face does look a bit older.

Offline 76shen

hi Ratty, how old would you say she was. because I'm beginning to think now. i may of seen a different girl. if you're saying she was a young girl that you saw on Friday. it would be nice to find out her name, to see if she's the same girl i saw. also to see which girls  work Friday.

Offline ratty

At a guess, I'd say she looked about mid-20's - certainly no later than 30. 

Offline ratty

Next time I visit (which won't be for a while yet, as I live in the West Country), I'll make sure I try and catch the name   :) .

Offline Top Dog

Shen I spoke with a guy today from the shop he had good English he confirmed Sofia & Elaine work Wed I asked about Friday he just mentioned a new girl starting Friday and that they have new people all the time I also asked who working today he said a lady called Miki who you have mentioned in previous post is she any good ?

I hope to try and get down there for either Wed or Friday

Offline 76shen

Shen I spoke with a guy today from the shop he had good English he confirmed Sofia & Elaine work Wed I asked about Friday he just mentioned a new girl starting Friday and that they have new people all the time I also asked who working today he said a lady called Miki who you have mentioned in previous post is she any good ?

I hope to try and get down there for either Wed or Friday

i phone to see who was working on Sunday and spoke to him, he said Elaine the new girl was working. he also said other girl working Sophie i don't know if this a different girl or Sofia. This is getting very confusing knowing who's who. maybe miki the girl i saw how give me owo. i will book her to see if it's the some girl as before. i will get back with info.

Offline 76shen

At a guess, I'd say she looked about mid-20's - certainly no later than 30.

thanks for that. I'm go to see this girl Miki hopefully it's her.

Offline 76shen

I've just tryed to get massage with Miki. but name wrong again. It's  Nicky. i had to ask him twice to get it right. i should have phoned first instead of come here, she busy and i don't want to wait over 2 hour's. so have try next time.

Offline Top Dog

Ah so sorry mate that's my fault im so  confused with the bloody names now I have given up  :dash: just gonna try my luck and hope for the best when I go 

Offline Rupert

I went on Saturday and saw a new girl Cindy, nice girl slim short dress and no thick leggings. looks above avg but nice girl and let my hand right up her dress rubbing her pussy trough her  knickers and she did not stop me.

Online webpunter

However, around 20 minutes in, extras were offered.  She whispered in my ear "Body to Body" and raised 4 fingers at me - I took the hint £40 for B2B, to which I agreed (probably explained why they 'took' £10 off the bill upstairs, to save me haggling downstairs).
A good find - although seems more like a +ve to me than a neutral
In terms of timings then how long did the B2B & HE last, after the initial 20 mins etc
Did you get the full hour - ish ?

Offline 76shen

i found out today the Thai girl  Ratty saw is on holiday. and there's a new girl called Rose works on Tuesday. I phone late yesterday. but it closes at 9pm. so i didn't have time.

went today and saw Sofia. started massaging with out oil. i told her i didn't like it, so she used oil. i decided to have b2b. she got naked and rubbed her large boobs over me and her body. then put my cock in between these boobs. i ask her to give me a BJ. she said no. finished me off by hand. 

Offline 76shen

I went on Saturday and saw a new girl Cindy, nice girl slim short dress and no thick leggings. looks above avg but nice girl and let my hand right up her dress rubbing her pussy trough her  knickers and she did not stop me.

do you know if she's working this Saturday or any other day. and did you find out where she from. i wouldn't mind making a booking with her.

Offline Rupert

do you know if she's working this Saturday or any other day. and did you find out where she from. i wouldn't mind making a booking with her.

She is from China and works only on Saturday, she said she also works on Sunday at another place in Richmond

Offline 76shen

She is from China and works only on Saturday, she said she also works on Sunday at another place in Richmond

thanks, i try this Saturday if i get time.

Offline ratty

"Did you get the full hour - ish ?" - I did.

Offline Top Dog

Hey Shen did you find out when the Thai girl Ratty had is coming back from holiday ?

Offline Top Dog

Did you find out the Thai girl name as well

Offline 76shen

Sorry, i didn't ask when she was come back or her name. i will try and find out when, i go again.

Offline 76shen

Went there today. hoping to see Cindy. but she wasn't working. the guy at reception said she's gone to a wedding. she will be there next Saturday. 2 new girls today working. i saw one of them, she said her name was Mary. sounded like that. 5'6 she look in her 30s body about 12. massage was good she asked if I wanted b2b or HR. went for hand only. had no problem touch her.

Ask the guy when will the Thai girl be back, he doesn't know and he thinks her name is Lin. his not that much help when trying to get information, i found. and there was a young girl by reception with him. maybe is girlfriend.

With all these new girls, your be lucky to see the same girl again. so I'm hoping I'll get to see Cindy and Lin some day.

Offline Top Dog

Ok I managed to go on Friday afternoon 2 girls working Rose and Nina, when I  walked into the shop can you believe it there was a guy in their already and he get to choose first which was Rose who I did get to see and have to say nice slim girl and nice looking I was gutted but anyway took me down the stairs and there I met Nina who only been there 3 weeks have to say face ok ish over 30s but she had  great tits and big, nice short skirt on with a top on so plenty of cleavage on show. I had hour massage and have to say she was really good and there was plenty of teasing on the bum and her hands going underneath I told her straight that I like this and she just carried on while I was rubbing her legs she did not mind at all we both knew what was on the cards  :thumbsup: when it was time to turn over offered me B2B £40 which I took and it was really good her getting on the table plenty of pussy rubbing , boob sucking she does not mind at all no kissing or owo but you can touch as much as you want !!

would I go back yes some time in the future maybe

Offline 76shen

i got to see Cindy today. the slimmest and best look girl, I've see here so far. she gives a very good massage. i had b2b with her which was average. her getting on top and rubbing her medium size firm breast over my back. then i turned over. then she rubbing them on my cock. then she got off me. started played with my cock. so i played with her pussy. putting my finger inside her, until she made me come, which she did very well. seeing i haven't come for a while.

there was three girls work today. Sofia, Cindy and another girl.
next to see Rose. does anyone know if she better look, then Cindy.

Online jichael mackson

Any feedback for Elaine?

Everything is quite muddled name wise.

Offline 76shen

Any feedback for Elaine?

Everything is quite muddled name wise.
i found Elaine gives a better massage then Sofia. with a lot more touch of the cock, once she knows you want extras. not sure if she offers b2b she didn't ask me, when i saw her. she was new and just started working there. I would say she in her 30s to 40s. she works Wednesday and Thursday.

basikalaku

this is going to be my next stop  :lol: :lol:

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Was lucky enough to spend a few years working in Soho so visited virtually every massage establishment in and around there. Now working West so been looking to check out any local establishments. Following this thread I decided to check out Kew Bridge today.

It appears that the shop a few doors up has closed down so this is the only option here. The handwritten "massage" sign gave me some optimism, but when you walk in it seems like a completely legit nail salon inside a dry cleaner. Bizarre.

Asked the man on the desk if they could do 30mins and after taking my money (£30) he calls Lisa. Lisa does not look impressed. Certainly not Chinese or Thai, couldn't figure out where she is from. Reckon around 30s and not attractive. Also, wearing  jeans and a normal top she really didn't give the impression that anything was on offer.

I strip off but leave my underwear on figuring that if she is up for a few extras she'll make it known via a stray hand or asking if I want to remove them. But nothing. She doesn't say a word for 30 mins except for "turn over".

The massage itself was very good and she certainly knows what she is doing. At one point when she was doing the top of my legs her hand would brush into the endzone, but I just thought that there were not enough signs to make me ask for any extras and, to be honest, figured I'd be better off saving my money for G-Ellaxxx who I'm seeing later in the week for a proper punt.

When I was leaving I saw a Chinese looking woman getting ready in a neighbouring room, so maybe I was just unlucky and my timing was bad. I'll probably give it another go at some point, but has anyone been there recently and got recommendations either there or somewhere else local?

I'd rate it a NEGATIVE today,  but with potential given the comments on here from last summer.

Online webpunter

Was lucky enough to spend a few years working in Soho so visited virtually every massage establishment in and around there. Now working West so been looking to check out any local establishments. Following this thread I decided to check out Kew Bridge today.

It appears that the shop a few doors up has closed down so this is the only option here. The handwritten "massage" sign gave me some optimism, but when you walk in it seems like a completely legit nail salon inside a dry cleaner. Bizarre.

Asked the man on the desk if they could do 30mins and after taking my money (£30) he calls Lisa. Lisa does not look impressed. Certainly not Chinese or Thai, couldn't figure out where she is from. Reckon around 30s and not attractive. Also, wearing  jeans and a normal top she really didn't give the impression that anything was on offer.

I strip off but leave my underwear on figuring that if she is up for a few extras she'll make it known via a stray hand or asking if I want to remove them. But nothing. She doesn't say a word for 30 mins except for "turn over".

The massage itself was very good and she certainly knows what she is doing. At one point when she was doing the top of my legs her hand would brush into the endzone, but I just thought that there were not enough signs to make me ask for any extras and, to be honest, figured I'd be better off saving my money for G-Ellaxxx who I'm seeing later in the week for a proper punt.

When I was leaving I saw a Chinese looking woman getting ready in a neighbouring room, so maybe I was just unlucky and my timing was bad. I'll probably give it another go at some point, but has anyone been there recently and got recommendations either there or somewhere else local?

I'd rate it a NEGATIVE today,  but with potential given the comments on here from last summer.
Quality 1st post - especially in comparison to the bollocks on here recently.  Although Admin's sliding tackles are good fun in these instances.  Reckon you've got a good chance of getting to 90mins full time on this basis.  Follow up with a pukka review on G-E etc & you'll be sorted

Offline jwat

Anyone know if this place is still running?

Online Jonestown

No, it's closed down now.

Maybe it will reopen under new owners in the future, who knows.