Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations please!  (Read 1656 times)

Offline ljn12

Hi all, looking for recommendations!

I want a good gfe, a girl with big tits, and if possible will allow filming, in or around Birmingham.

I'm not an experienced punter at all so want a wg that is friendly/welcoming/ easy to chat to etc

Any ideas? Willing to pay 120-150ish ph Thanks

Dodo

Hi all, looking for recommendations!

I want a good gfe, a girl with big tits, and if possible will allow filming, in or around Birmingham.

I'm not an experienced punter at all so want a wg that is friendly/welcoming/ easy to chat to etc

Any ideas? Willing to pay 120-150ish ph Thanks
Best recommendation I can give is to suggest you have a browse through the 'reviews' section where you will find many helpful reports and descriptions of girls you may be tempted by.

Offline KidCandyShop

Well restrained Dodo for not pointing him to our Lildevil, but agree do some homework come back with a couple of girls you fancy and we will give you any info we have. :hi:

Dodo

Well restrained Dodo for not pointing him to our Lildevil, but agree do some homework come back with a couple of girls you fancy and we will give you any info we have. :hi:
He'll soon find her if he puts in the right criteria.......tight, experienced and hot  :rolleyes:

Offline ljn12

Thanks for the advice guys.

Found this lady on aw, can't find any reviews on here. Has anyone seen her??

External Link/Members Only

vw

Thanks for the advice guys.

Found this lady on aw, can't find any reviews on here. Has anyone seen her??

External Link/Members Only
Romanian, not sure the majority of them are friendly/welcoming/ easy to chat to.  There are exceptions but has no reviews anywhere and may put you off as your a newcomer.

tnalove

This could be a long thread if you are going to work through a huge number of ladies and ask the people on here about them when they have no feedback and no reviews on here.

Why not go for someone with feedback on AW and reviews on here?

Do some research!

Dodo

This could be a long thread if you are going to work through a huge number of ladies and ask the people on here about them when they have no feedback and no reviews on here.

Why not go for someone with feedback on AW and reviews on here?

Do some research!
Better still, go and try a couple and give us some feedback starting with Luxury Katie
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:22:33 pm by Dodo »