Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY SEX TEACHER (Gaby) - Harrow - Milf  (Read 69368 times)

1 review(s) for NATASA HOT XX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Pretty Slim Gaby (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tom269u001

Saw this lovely lady last week. Mature, with a fantastic bod! Probably older than the stated 41 - mid 40s I'd guess.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just £60 per hour - I stayed for 1.5 hours and paid £100.

She does start with a massage which I thought was going nowhere - I turned over, and she said that she hadn't finished. The massage then slowly got much better! But in hind site - it did take up too much time of the session.

Anyway, I had a good time!

ps - she has another profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh, and my Sat Nav tried to take me up a public footpath - so check google maps before leaving!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She does have a nice body, good rates too.

James999

For a teacher her spelling is fucking shite

If you want good time whit me, call now. I am experience. If you more do works and tired and busy come to me and I give you very good massage after oral and sex.

But not bad for her age, and sensible price  :hi:

whiterussian

i'd of just give her £90 though.  no tip from me unless there extra special. :cool:

Offline Outcallguy

AW Map says she's close to Wembley station.
Is that accurate? (I don't drive!)

Offline tom269u001

Sorry - I can't remember exactly where she was. All evidence deleted! Give her a call and ask her for her postcode.

Offline Steve2

For a teacher her spelling is fucking shite

If you want good time whit me, call now. I am experience. If you more do works and tired and busy come to me and I give you very good massage after oral and sex.

But not bad for her age, and sensible price  :hi:

She is Hungarian. Saw her about 5-6 yrs ago in Wembley , was in Church Lane NW9 until recently

Now looks like HA9

Good fun at a sensible price

Offline Outcallguy

Now based near Preston road on the Met line.

Offline tom269u001

Looking at the map, I think it was Wilson Close.

Offline rudolph hucker

I very like indian man, but you be white, braun or black i will happy.

Any brauns out there like to comment? :D

Offline Steve2

Looking at the map, I think it was Wilson Close.

It is, Saw her last week and still very good

Offline tom269u001

Just a note to say that it would seem that Gaby has passed her profile on to someone else. It clearly isn't her! Now "LARA AND CLARISSA"

Why do WGs share their profiles?!

Offline Steve2

Now just LARA. Gaby is supposedly returning very soon so it'll probably change again soon

I assume they share them because of positive feedback on them so when one goes back home for a while it is passed on

abswest314

Might have to give her a try as she must of changed her prices and now shes going for £60 an hour.

indianpolishgirlfucker

a real shame gaby doesnt seem to be on AW anymore and/or changes profiles so often, as i went to see her around dec, jan time 3-4 times and each time the best 60 quid i spent in a long time. She told me she was 44 which seems about right. Tall, leggy and slim blonde who looked amazing in black stockings.she gave a pure GFE for the full hour and  just one of these rare cheap EE girls who are worth every penny. Maybe it was because IM indian :lol: probably not, but what i remmeber most is the deep sloppy bj over my 7.1 inch punjab prick,it was as if she had spent all those years in communist hungary lusting over us dark skinned cocks! and i sure pounded her in every position, she seemed to like her legs over my shoulders. Absolute value for money. If anyone knows where she is post her up here!

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

a real shame gaby doesnt seem to be on AW anymore and/or changes profiles so often, as i went to see her around dec, jan time 3-4 times and each time the best 60 quid i spent in a long time. She told me she was 44 which seems about right. Tall, leggy and slim blonde who looked amazing in black stockings.she gave a pure GFE for the full hour and  just one of these rare cheap EE girls who are worth every penny. Maybe it was because IM indian :lol: probably not, but what i remmeber most is the deep sloppy bj over my 7.1 inch punjab prick,it was as if she had spent all those years in communist hungary lusting over us dark skinned cocks! and i sure pounded her in every position, she seemed to like her legs over my shoulders. Absolute value for money. If anyone knows where she is post her up here!

hahaha!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Molly sex teacher from Hungary 37 in London Ealing Brent Perivale Alperton Wembley

Is this her?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Molly sex teacher from Hungary 37 in London Ealing Brent Perivale Alperton Wembley

Is this her?
Or is she Sensual Katie External Link/Members Only

Offline tom269u001

You didn't see the Gaby I saw. She isn't tall!

The real Gaby is still around, albeit on holiday at the mo:

Maybe you saw the following girl whom I saw on Saturday (she fits your description):

And I'd say she was about 44 - not the 36 listed. Not a bad punt for £60 - not as good as Gaby though.

Offline tom269u001

Is this her?

Nope!

Offline tom269u001

Or is she Sensual Katie External Link/Members Only

NO! This one works out of the same house as Slim Blond Amanda, and Pretty Mandy (very good).

I bumped into Katie - size 16, and not pretty!

andy5733

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is an absolutely mint milf and still great vfm.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tom269u001

Yep - planning to go and see her again now that she's  back

Offline ddfun

Is this the same girl as:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl isn't Gaby, Gaby has smaller tits and her profile is still live (see one of the link above, she's in the Hendon area currently). This profile has been used by girls other than the original in recent months so it's hard to tell.

The service from one or two of the girls at the place that the original owner of the profile used to operate from was quite good. Jessie and Kitty are the ones I've seen.There used to be another milf there (can't remember the name) that was good too but hard to tell if this one will be good. Nice tits though....at £60/h, worth a gamble...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:49:22 pm by ddfun »