Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: European School Holidays  (Read 1733 times)

johnnyboy61

Have you noticed some of the Hungarian girls are are packing up this weekend? The school holidays back home start tomorrow and they're going back to spend a bit of quality time with their kids. Won't be long before some of the other nationalities start drifting off too. Don't expect to see too many Romanians at the airport though cos many (but not all) don't seem to give a shit.

tonysoprano

Most Hungarians seem to fuck off on holiday every other week!!. I wish I could have as many holidays as the average Hungarian WG.

There are very few jobs where you can do that. I never buy any sob stories about WG's having a tough job as the reality for a lot of them is it's a fucking well cushy number. Shag all day, fuck off on holiday then repeat that routine ad nauseum.

johnnyboy61

Most Hungarians seem to fuck off on holiday every other week!!. I wish I could have as many holidays as the average Hungarian WG.
I think more of them than you realise are single mums going back to look after their family. The well known and recently retired pair of Hungarian girls Xena and Nikki in NW London are mothers to a teenage son and a little girl respectively. I admire the way that many of them don't just bugger off to the UK to earn as much money as possible and leave their parents to bring up their children, but return frequently to see them. I see nothing to criticise in this behaviour and much to commend.