Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can a girl on adultwork use a VPN  (Read 1403 times)

LarryPro

There is this hot chick on aw whose profile is set to UK but she's obvs cammiing from elsewhere because i can see that it's night when it's day here and vice versa. Can they use vpn or do they get banned

Offline Corus Boy

She's taking credits, AW makes money...

...Why would they ban her?

LarryPro

it's not allowed it's in terms of service...they are not allowed to change location . most guys are looking for UK webcam providers and prossies and so all the rest of the girls are practically iinvisbile to the customer. So the girls all want to change their coutnrys to Uk and use VPN's so aw has deleted many profiles

LarryPro

i'm basically curious if any other people here know girls who use VPN's etc

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There is this hot chick on aw whose profile is set to UK but she's obvs cammiing from elsewhere because i can see that it's night when it's day here and vice versa. Can they use vpn or do they get banned
it's not allowed it's in terms of service...they are not allowed to change location . most guys are looking for UK webcam providers and prossies and so all the rest of the girls are practically iinvisbile to the customer. So the girls all want to change their coutnrys to Uk and use VPN's so aw has deleted many profiles 

You seem to know all about it - your answering your own questions  :unknown:

LL

Yep he knows far too much about the rules surrounding service providers on AdultWork and their policies to be just a punter. "He" is either a webcammer or somebody organising them.
With the right VPN package the traffic can be masked such that AdultWork won't be able to tell that they're using a VPN. Google it.  :hi:

OldAdmin

Our LarryPro seems to be using a Cambodian internet provider.

ATMIV

I keep learning every day - what is VPN please?

Aspen

I keep learning every day - what is VPN please?

Virtual Private Network

Have you ever heard of Google? Try using it, there's far more information than You'd get on here.

Here's a starter for you, in case you don't know how to google - External Link/Members Only