Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young sexy Nicole - Bayswater - living up to the hype despite...  (Read 13329 times)

3 review(s) for young sexy nicole (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

+1 agree - Common tactics with AW girls who go away for a few weeks and then come back - 1 told me that she puts different towns to gauge if any interest from these areas for future tours or bookings away from her normal location.

Some AW girls are a lot smarter than we give them credit sometimes -  :rolleyes:

+1

Offline anyfucker

+1 agree - Common tactics with AW girls who go away for a few weeks and then come back - 1 told me that she puts different towns to gauge if any interest from these areas for future tours or bookings away from her normal location.

Some AW girls are a lot smarter than we give them credit sometimes -  :rolleyes:
Nicole is a very intelligent person so quite within her abilities to think of this.

Offline punk

Thats be honest some are smart, to say that's all they can do is open their legs and suck cock is just belittling them, the good ones get in, get regular customers, generate interest in the wider punting world, have a business plan then get out.

Some are making a killing.

Offline The_Don

She appears to have gone to Bath/Bristol - so smell from London shouldn't be so bad now. In fact Naughty Natt and crew seemed to have gone their separate ways, Natt to Carlisle, and Lily to Sheffield. Is this normal for them and they come back together again? Was hoping to see Natt.

They mite be back soon,

External Link/Members Only

Offline barnstorm123

Thats be honest some are smart, to say that's all they can do is open their legs and suck cock is just belittling them, the good ones get in, get regular customers, generate interest in the wider punting world, have a business plan then get out.

Some are making a killing.

+1 Some SPs are very smart about what they're doing. Adele4u and Michelle Indie give (or gave in Adele's case now that she's off the scene) great service, they are busy as hell and can pick and choose clients. Same for other girls that I haven't seen like Miss KDD, Lindsey and Busty DD Laura. I've never understood why all SPs don't figure that out.

Offline backofthenet

It's been a month - does anyone have any olfactory observations on Nicole's current genital hygeine? cheers

LL

It's been a month - does anyone have any olfactory observations on Nicole's current genital hygeine? cheers
You make it sound like a weather report.
E.g cloudy with a slim shady chance of bacterial vaginosis.

sexy19nicole

Sorry darling i always try  clean smelling  :rose:

LL

Sorry darling i always try  clean smelling  :rose:
Was that posted from your sickbed? :D
(with reference to this post: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62465.msg805177#msg805177)

Offline punk

And she has deserted you all for her sheifield boyfriend.

Offline SamLP

And she has deserted you all for her sheifield boyfriend.

I've always wanted to fuck a Yorkshire lass. Love their accent. Maybe after a few months Nicole could come back fluent and I could fulfill my wish.

Offline punk

I've always wanted to fuck a Yorkshire lass. Love their accent. Maybe after a few months Nicole could come back fluent and I could fulfill my wish.

Some of them are big,big girls

Hidden Image/Members Only

others are :

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:27:11 pm by punk »

sexy19nicole

Big Cat

:D Don't know about anyone else but I'm beginning to like fake nicole

Offline The_Don

What means sickbed :kiss:

an invalid's bed (often used to refer to the state or condition of being an invalid)

Now I've answered a question for you.

Care to do the same:

Question for you.

On top of the wardrobe (warren Street), there was an item. What was it?

Type_O_Negative

:D Don't know about anyone else but I'm beginning to like fake nicole

+1

I like the way she writes.

password02

Now I've answered a question for you.  Care to do the same:

Quote from: The_Don on August 08, 2015, 07:09:45 pm

Question for you.

On top of the wardrobe (warren Street), there was an item. What was it?

Why will she/he not answer? perhaps waiting for someone to tell her;him the answer? or perhaps does not know the answe as its not HER? :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

Let's wait for magnum 44. He knows everything in Nicole's department  :thumbsup:

password02

Let's wait for magnum 44. He knows everything in Nicole's department  :thumbsup:

he has been quite her recently? perhaps on Holiday?

Type_O_Negative

But as a Polish i have to say i am very surprised her English is very poor. She is very young so i am sure she had to learn English in primary and secondary school and later in high school. Strange  :unknown:

Cześć Nikola
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:53:19 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Big Cat

Her English is pretty good IRL... I think we've long established that it isn't actually her posting under that account

Offline PLeisure

I think we've long established that it isn't actually her posting under that account

True indeed. Remi44 has cast judgement - 'sexy19nicole' on here ain't the real deal  :thumbsdown:  :bomb:

44Remington

True indeed. Remi44 has cast judgement - 'sexy19nicole' on here ain't the real deal  :thumbsdown:  :bomb:

Yeah, isn't her. She used to lurk here but took a few of the reviews a little too personally so she has steered clear since. Not sure why admin hasn't done something about it as it clearly isn't her. This whole impostor business is a bit creepy, my bet is either it is someone she worked with that has a beef with her (which doesn't entirely ring true as they could be doing far more damaging stuff to her via this site, but they aren't), or a stalker (a coworker of hers had major issues with one recently so it's plausible). To be honest this is starting to royally piss me off.

Anyone who has ever been in that room would have noticed the thing on top of the wardrobe, so that should be an easy question. She flipped her shit when I told her someone was posting under her name and as Big cat and Type O pointed out you won't find many young Poles living in the UK with such poor english. Her English is almost always grammatically correct but with the occasional spelling mistake, she had a pretty good education and has always been keen to brag about it.

44Remington

What means sickbed :kiss:

If this really is you then what is MY real full name, what European city am I going to in the first two weeks of September and what university course am I studying?

This person knowing that should more than verify their authenticity.

LL

If this really is you then what is MY real full name, what European city am I going to in the first two weeks of September and what university course am I studying?

This person knowing that should more than verify their authenticity.
Oh dear, you revealed all that to a prostitute you met on a paid meet? 
Even if it's the real Nicole here chances are she's probably forgotten most of the above anyway.  What, did you think you were special?  I expect she's got at least a dozen, naive young punters who have opened up to her in the same way that you did. :lol:

Offline The_Don

Oh dear, you revealed all that to a prostitute you met on a paid meet? 
Even if it's the real Nicole here chances are she's probably forgotten most of the above anyway.  What, did you think you were special?  I expect she's got at least a dozen, naive young punters who have opened up to her in the same way that you did. :lol:

Always best to have a punting persona IMO  :hi:

LL

Always best to have a punting persona IMO  :hi:

Yep, and best not confuse the fake rapport we sometimes establish during / after a punt with that of a real relationship where no money has been exchanged.

Sylvester

a real relationship where no money has been exchanged.

I think you have answered your own point as to how these two know so much about each other...

44Remington

I think you have answered your own point as to how these two know so much about each other...

Umm... No comment...

Big Cat

Forming a genuine friendship with a WG is a rarity for sure, but it happens. Especially with the younger girls who want a friend/ally/someone their age who can find them good weed in this big new city they find themselves in

I could be wrong but I buy that 44Rem and Nicole are mates. How Nicole feels about him sharing that on here is another story. She must be OK with it from the looks of things

sexy19nicole

why you asking this now Remi? It is personal :rose:

Offline PLeisure

Why do you continue to avoid the questions.

Is it because you're obviously not Nicole  :sarcastic:

44Remington

Because you blatantly aren't Nicole and this is as creepy as fuck.

I'm asking because there is no way you would even know the answers unless you are the real deal.

OldAdmin

Can we get to the bottom of this, is this sexy19nicole posting on here the genuine one or imposter?
Anyone got her mobile and can txt her?

sexy19nicole

haha you guys are fool I am great Abdul :D :lol:

44Remington

Can we get to the bottom of this, is this sexy19nicole posting on here the genuine one or imposter?
Anyone got her mobile and can txt her?

I already spoke to her about it and as I mentioned before she freaked out when I discussed it with her.

If you can see the IP addresses of posters then it'd probably prove things as she isn't currently in the country.

edit: That profile picture to.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:52:33 pm by 44Remington »

Online lewishamguy

OldAdmin

Not sure why admin hasn't done something about it as it clearly isn't her

Maybe because no one has brought it to my attention until now. I don't read every single post made.

44Remington

Maybe because no one has brought it to my attention until now. I don't read every single post made.

Sorry mate, I had presumed your god-like status basically just made you omniscient.

Thanks for dealing with this little palaver by the way  :hi:

Lawrenceuk

Good to see the end of some dramas here.

Offline SamLP

Anyone who has ever been in that room would have noticed the thing on top of the wardrobe, so that should be an easy question.

I punted with her 3 times in that room and I can't for the life of me remember what was on top of the wardrobe. I don't recall even knowing there was something there.

Offline The_Don

I punted with her 3 times in that room and I can't for the life of me remember what was on top of the wardrobe. I don't recall even knowing there was something there.

I will pm you

Offline punk

Too busy shagging her to bother noticing.

Offline punk

That was a shock not,think i said or indicted on another thread and 44 said it was not her previously.

Offline smiths

So a saddo like you pretending to be a WG on a forum calls us fools, yeah right, get a life prick. :rolleyes:

mastershifu

There's nothing in this world for you to do other than pretend to be a wg? Dumbass!

Offline backofthenet

what ever happened to this one? not still operating under another profile by any chance? Or did she retire? Just curious....

Offline punk

Offline The_Don

what ever happened to this one? not still operating under another profile by any chance? Or did she retire? Just curious....

She had many different profils but I've not seen one for a long time.