Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christine Passionate - Twickenham  (Read 2768 times)

2 review(s) for Christine Passionate (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I recently met with Christine.  Her profile had briefly come up in a thread a few months ago about MILFs with fantastic bodies and I have been focusing my punting for a period on women in their forties so I had to meet her and see if her body was as exquisite as her profile suggested.

Comms with Christine went smoothly and transitioned well from email to phone.  I met her at her incall location which is on a major street.  The entrance is not too exposed despite this.  As for Christine,  where do I begin!  The photos of her are genuine and accurate.  Facially she reminds me of Smiley Sindy, which is not a bad thing at all.  She is blonde with blue eyes, her body slim and beautifully proportioned.  You only realise how beautifully proportioned it is when you run your hands over her whilst standing in an embrace.  Christine was wearing the lingerie that I had asked for; the suspenders, stockings and heels accentuating her legs.  Very clean bathroom, with good shower and clean towel.  Christine is an intelligent woman and can hold a good conversation between rounds.

Christine is fantastic in bed.  The experience is authentic, her chest and neck flush exquisitely, her breathing accelerates and the passionate kissing switches between FK and DFK.  OWO, RO, 69.  Sex in numerous positions, the view and angle in doggie is sublime, as her one photo hints. 

It is very easy to recommend Christine, an exquisite woman.

External Link/Members Only

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers, she has been on the HL for a while but she seems only to work short hours in the day. Is the venue walking distance from the station?
Just checked her profile and her hours have been extended, but doesn't list sex as a like. Perhaps she made a mistake on ticking the right box
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:45:52 am by HappyandLucky »

Offline shagbambi

Yes she is a fairly short distance from Twickenham station.  Took me about 5mins to get to her.  You are correct in saying her hours are fairly limited.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:46:40 am by shagbambi »

Ludwig

This lass has a new profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For the record, I saw her on her old profile, and the OP's review is spot on. 

Superb slim and taut figure for her age - she put many 20- & 30-somethings to shame. 

An excellent sensual GFE fuck, albeit possibly a little too vanilla for some.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 12:57:37 pm by Ludwig »

brolin_76

saw her under old profile. not seen her lately. Body wise fantastic for her age.. but service wise too much vanilla for me. she only does incall when her son at school so just limited incall timing me think.  :cool: :coolgirl:

Offline shagbambi

Saw she was back, and am so tempted.  Unfortunately getting to Twickenham at the moment is a bit of a problem.