Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not a happy WG  (Read 2167 times)

Offline ayreon010

It is rare that I see a WG at home but have seen a few and all fine till last month. The punt was not good and review is on here.
Fast forward to tonight and I get a txt asking what I am playing at and then a call with a a scouse voice calling me for all things.

Turns out she has been brought over to my town and been given a wild goose chase.

Here is a list of things she has come out with by txt as I refused to answer her calls after the first.

It has to be me as she has no other jobs this way and I was not happy with her
I must have a punting phone as number was different...... I dont
She works for an agency and they will be coming round to see me
I owe her £56 for a taxi
She is going to copy my AW profile and let all my neighbours know when she prints it off
Threatened to let the son of the couple who she disturbed tonight know my details as well

So I for now have taken myself off AW. Have also asked for her to name the agency so I know who I am dealing with and she has refused to name them.
I have also said that if anyone turns up then I will consider calling the police and use the txts as evidence.

Offline jackdaw

Sympathy. This is sort of fiasco that makes many have punting phones, and avoid home punts (not an option for me).

I think my immediate reaction would have been one short polite text (no point in a slanging match) telling her 1/ No. it wasn't me 2/ If I get any further contact from her or her agents demanding money I will go to police and tell them I'm being black mailed.

None of this..."I may contact police...". It smacks of uncertainty, and she may well carry on.

Sureshot

I'd ignore all further communication from her, Dont get involved in a row.  Someones pissed her off (possibly a rival agency) but £56 is not worth the agro for her.

For future ref, this kind of bullshit is why its not advisable to do it in your own home.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'd be more worried about her being a barebacker and a drug user.  :scare: :scare:

I'd be off to the GUM clinic asap if I were you.

Offline ayreon010

SirFrank

Sympathy. This is sort of fiasco that makes many have punting phones, and avoid home punts (not an option for me).

I think my immediate reaction would have been one short polite text (no point in a slanging match) telling her 1/ No. it wasn't me 2/ If I get any further contact from her or her agents demanding money I will go to police and tell them I'm being black mailed.

None of this..."I may contact police...". It smacks of uncertainty, and she may well carry on.

+1. Not sure what happened here but hopefully lessons learnt on your behalf in terms of taking some consideration for your own safety and security. First rule of punting; get a punting one with a cash top up PAYG. For what it's worth I suspect in the cold light of day she probably won't do anything because being angry and seeking retribution takes up a lot of time and energy.

Also think very carefully about who you invite into your house in future.

carefree

I'd be climbing the walls with worry that she knows where I live, that's far worse than not having a punting phone.

maybe out calls are just not worth the risk ?

Offline HappyandLucky

Sounds like a nightmare. If she is threatening to out you and more I would suggest you contact Admin and request she goes on the dangerous / blacklist.
Re replying to the  :wacko:, as per others. Confirm it's nothing to do with you and if you recieve anymore threats / blackmail then you will be advising the Rozzers to give her an outcall.

GusFring

Unless you live in a zoo, what were you thinking of asking that fat pig over???

Fucking hell she looks a fucking dirty skank. Sorry to hear about your trouble but inviting a barebacking slag from Scouseland in to your home is pure crazy.

Offline Cuntminion

Unless you live in a zoo, what were you thinking of asking that fat pig over???

Fucking hell she looks a fucking dirty skank. Sorry to hear about your trouble but inviting a barebacking slag from Scouseland in to your home is pure crazy.

Bit harsh zoo's have a reputation to maintain

Offline MancSean

I can smell a farmyard before its been cleaned out soz if I am wrong but just doesn't add up to me

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I certainly wouldn't let someone with zero feedback into my house.

KingAlpha

I very rarely go for outcall and never once to my own home. Can't imagine I would either unless I'd already seen the WG somewhere else. I wouldn't risk it based on feedback either. Entertaining an unknown WG at house seems to me to be a bit like BB - nice dream, but not worth the risk. In saying this I recognise that a fair few WGs roll the dice in this way day in, day out.