Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HNDF/HCF  (Read 33095 times)

np500

I've sent an e-mail, hope for a hint of what's to come or not . due to my impulsive book ahead syndrome I have one booked and two arranged with others in pipe line ( which is always the situation it seems ) so to fit a trip to Gloucester and a punt may be pushing it a touch ! But see what happens.

Offline mr big

got to get in quick and see nicky before they all jump ship

np500

well, if Sophie's leaving and nickys in Bristol, I'll have to go to Gloucester , I'm often in Bristol with work and for gigs, still a shame though.

Offline HughJardon

Have some sad news about the HNDF  :cry:

The HNDF will be closing shop in Cardiff

it would apear Cardiff loses out again

FUCK
About sums thing up really, hope Hungary can send another crack team of bollock drainers down to our manor soon

Only miss them when they leave  :( :(
who wouldnt miss this
Hidden Image/Members Only

Asian Hunter

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:12:44 pm by Asian Hunter »

np500

This is the thing, when these girls are here all the time , you think there's pleanty of time to see them while we run around seeing our favourites, toftt, touring girls because you don't know if Thay will ever be back, mean while the loyal local girls are missing out  ( not all granted but on the whole ) i  include the h n d f as local girls as there here most of the time !

Offline Roth

Have some sad news about the HNDF  :cry:

Its not public knowledge, and no one knows about it. But I'd thought I'd share it, for those regulars and newbies.

The HNDF will be closing shop in Cardiff and moving base to Bristol. Its not fully confirmed yet, but its a ongoing discussion between the girls. The move will happen end of February beginning of March.

If you are planning to see them before the move, I'd be grateful if you didn't mention it to the girls. Again its not public knowledge.  :drinks:

I promise not to tell anyone there moving to Bristol .........NOT:yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance:

Offline Bluebird187

This is terrible news! I've had a recent break from punting but over the last few weeks I've been feeling tempted... Always had a soft spot for the HNDF girls as Nicky and Carla were my first good punts..... Does anyone know if Carla will return before they jump ship?? Definitely would need to see her before they go!!

Offline Corus Boy

It occurred to me as I lazed in the Jacuzzi this morning...

The next tenants of the apartment might find that they have a lot more friends than they realise!  :D

Asian Hunter

This is terrible news! I've had a recent break from punting but over the last few weeks I've been feeling tempted... Always had a soft spot for the HNDF girls as Nicky and Carla were my first good punts..... Does anyone know if Carla will return before they jump ship?? Definitely would need to see her before they go!!

Jessica and Nicky are here until Friday. Carla takes over shift next week.

Beginning of March, they start shop in Bristol.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:12:07 pm by Asian Hunter »

Offline mr big

was gonna punt this afternoon till I found reviews so Thursday with nicky it is before they cross the bridge

Offline Montywales

I was a bit annoyed with Nicky last night, text and booked in the day all fine, I text later to say Could she do a bit earlier and then she couldn't do my original booking  :dash:

Left me hanging in Cardiff and Sexy Amy wasn't available so I ended up taking a punt with a Roma that turned out OK

Offline mr big

glad it worked out for u monty cant believe u had a good punt with a roma I never had but I suppose theres always one

np500

Name and sham her, so Sergie can send her home for showing up the thousands of Roma's in Britain today that have worked there socks off to uphold there shit reputation !

Asian Hunter

Left me hanging in Cardiff and Sexy Amy wasn't available so I ended up taking a punt with a Roma that turned out OK

I banned myself from Romanians, bad experience. But good find, even if okay punt. Any link?

Offline mr big

I had bahare/evelyn terrible and two before her who I cant remember I have put a ban on them and its so easy to stick to

Asian Hunter

I had bahare/evelyn terrible and two before her who I cant remember I have put a ban on them and its so easy to stick to

Had problems with her also. That made me ban myself from Romanians.

Offline pork sword

AS. Do you know what part of Bristol the girls are setting up in?

Asian Hunter

PS sorry fella, don't know where they setting up too. But sure the lads over the bridge will info us when they pay a visit.

Offline Montywales

I banned myself from Romanians, bad experience. But good find, even if okay punt. Any link?

External Link/Members Only

This is her, the more natural pics are genuine (she looks worse in the airbrushed ones!)

She is just across the river from the Stadium

Very pretty and very pleasant, good English and accommodating

She is working with a friend who I didn't see and you can hear other people downstairs in the house but I felt fine

Asian Hunter

Yes noticed that early today. Must have moved ahead of schedule.

Asian Hunter

They will be missed. Although some punters have noticed a small decline in service of late and a bit vanilla for them. They were value for money. Stunning looks with friendly attitude.

Offline mr big

so have they all gone over the bridge

Offline ruffrider

Yep! saw Nicky for the last time a week ago (in cardiff anyway lol), her service never drops.

Asian Hunter

Yep they all gone over bridge. Leaving us with the bad Romanians (maybe one or two good ones).

Jessica and Nicky due to be in Bristol 2nd March.

Offline mr big

gutted rung nicky last thur never ansewered have to cross the bridge I guess.as for those Romanians I prefer to jump over the bridge

Asian Hunter

Carla has certainly made a good first impression on the Bristol scene.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86859.0

Offline ruffrider

gutted rung nicky last thur never ansewered have to cross the bridge I guess.as for those Romanians I prefer to jump over the bridge

How many of you will make the journey over bridge....? I will  ;)

Offline Swsnapper

Asian Hunter

Im in the shower and suddenly the shower door slides back and there she is naked and hair tied up she does have very long black hair. She steps in I just reach out for her. Fucking wow. she gently pushes me up against the wall and pulls me down for some deep DFK.
A  couple of mins of that and my hands are everywhere she then reaches for the shower gel and she is soaping me all over with one hand and playing with me todger with the other I am in fucking heaven, she  then washes the soap away and drops to hear knees for some OWO and its not long before pop 1 she did ask me not to CIM. We leave the shower and more DFK whilst im just caressing her. We then topple onto the bed which made us both piss ourselves laughing.

Back to dfk which she certainly enjoys lots of nipple play from me and playing with her clit. I then go down on that sweet shaved pussy I eat that as though I havnt eaten for a week. her legs were that far apart she was virtually doing the splits im now ready to fuck her so on with the mac and we go for it mish I fuck her like this for 10 mins all the while dfk. suddenly she wraps her arms around me and I feel her gorgeouse body go into spasms ( FUCKING GET IN THERE) and feeling that, we orgasm together.After a couple of mins to get our breath back she asks would I like a massage haha ummm ye. Out with the oil and a lovely back an neck rub 5 mins of that and I turn over and laugh and say READY THEN. to which she replies we still got 15 mins and down she goes for owo she then positions herself so she is sat on my face and my tongue is lapping up my desert.A few mins later  she is riding me cowgirl which when you look up at her is one hell of a sight. I know time is running out but then she says fuck me doggy. im thinking im gonna wake up and this will be a dream.
Fucking her doggy and just looking down at her is a sight I will never forget and didn't take long for pop 3
We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and the I said we had to stop as I was getting ready for another pop
offered another shower which I declined I didn't want to wash her away
I got dressed she gave me a can of coke a deep dfk and i was gone I got in the car lit a fag and thought fuck did that just really happen.
guys I could go on and on Carla is stunning and I can say with hand on heart she is by far the best punt I have ever had.

Never got that level of service first time round when I saw Carla. She's either up'd her game, or making that first impression good as she's the "new girl in town".

How many of us will cross the bridge? Race you there  :sarcastic:

Footnote to Foreverhung, hope this makes good reading material for your daily wanks  ;)

Offline mr big

spot on AH shes making a good impression cos shes new to the area cant fault it

Offline pork sword

How many of you will make the journey over bridge....? I will  ;)

I will also, They are closer to me now than when they were in Cardiff, So happy days! I did like the Cardiff location though and would prefer they were still there..

Asian Hunter

spot on AH shes making a good impression cos shes new to the area cant fault it

But will she make the same impression when us guys visit from over the bridge? Will she remember the punters that have seen her in Cardiff before, and still provide that first impression high level of service  :unknown:

Offline mr big

np500

Carla came in for some flack a few months back, so did Jessica, Nicky seems to have blossomed, I think like all of us in our jobs, things get stale, mundane and boring, I think a change is as good as a rest and for these young girls this change will be exciting and refreshing, recharge there battery's so to speak, only saw Carla and loved my experience but never went back but always meant to and Nicky was on my h l, but never got around to seeing her due to other adventures ! But let's wish them well and a trip over the bridge won't ruin your pension plan ( though all the other punts may put a dent in it ! ).

mystery7

Saw Carla yesterday and she was fantastic! Anyone know what happened to Dafne?

Online Mil 34

Not sure if Carla and dafne fell out, I read somewhere. Whenever I asked Carla she always seemed vague. Last I heard dafne was up Manchester way then disappeared off the scene. More than likely back to Hungary with a case full of money

Offline HughJardon

Your dead right Mil
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40142.msg538071;topicseen#msg538071

Great selection when they started with Carla Daphne and Busty Sophie, and also Victoria X and Lola, others followed.
Still a shame theyve upped sticks.

Offline dubs

Your dead right Mil
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40142.msg538071;topicseen#msg538071

Great selection when they started with Carla Daphne and Busty Sophie, and also Victoria X and Lola, others followed.
Still a shame theyve upped sticks.

ANyone know where Busty Sophie is going?  Her profile says last days in Gloucester

np500

I sent an e-mail about a 3 weeks / a month ago to Sophie enquiring about a visit before she goes,  I got an automated reply with in 10 mins but as of last Sunday she had still not read my e-mail ! so I deleted both and shall go see a regular , to think I was going to do 100 mile round trip !

Richard_Morgan98

Have visited Carla in Bristol, she was on good form and enthusiastic, she leaves on Monday 29th. Nice apartment near Cabot Circus. Was there late about 9pm. Apartment on 2nd floor, couldnt find the light switch in the stairwell and nearly took a tumble down 2 flights of stairs on the way out !

First saw Carla in 2011 when she arrived in Cardiff. She was 20 then. She had more curves back then and she has lost a bit of weight since then, but still a cracking body , and her English is much better. 5 years ago was not really possible to have a chat due to language barriers, but she doesn't stop chatting now,

Nice girl,
Rich

Richard_Morgan98

Sorry, by the way, Jessica and Nicky are flying  back on Monday Feb 29th,

Rich

Offline HughJardon

Sorry, by the way, Jessica and Nicky are flying  back on Monday Feb 29th,

Rich

Which way ?? Hungary Bristol or Cardiff ??? These girls have accrued more frequent flyer miles than One Direction  :dance:

Richard_Morgan98

Hi sorry, I meant flying from Hungary back to Bristol,

Rich

Offline HughJardon

Thanks for clarifying that up Rich
Oh well theres still HNDF mark 2

Richard_Morgan98

And I think there is a new lady there called Meg,

Rich

Boblowjob

Why oh why are we still talking about these girls? They've chosen to move to a new place and that's good, keeps things fresh. I've seen all three of these girls Carla, Nicky and Jessica and yes they provided an adequate service but nothing that blows your socks off. Carla is very pretty but gives a poor bj, nice ass though. Jessica, again nice ass but can't take a big cock. Nicky, in my opinion is the better of the three, good service and takes a right old pounding.
There are lots of other girls out there who are way better than these Hungarians. Time to move on guys.